he would have gotten off easier if he had cut it in the form of a dick going into a vagina. or a man's ass.

His "Progressive" female teacher (well, at least reported as in the news story :unsure: ) probably doesn't know what a penis looks like though. unsure.png

She can probably lick a bearded clam like nobody’s business though. f0ckers.gif

Sue their fucking communist asses OFF! The only way this stupid shit is gonna stop is when school boards find themselves waist deep in 6 figure lawsuits.

Once parents start taking these commy fuckers to court, and, suing them right out of their cushy jobs, this shit will stop. Not one minute before.

Bury those idiot school boards, head first, into the asshole of the civil courts.

Jeez, shouldn't have come here so close to bedtime. Might as well have been drinking a cup of espresso while reading.

Guess I'll go do my taxes since sleep ain't gonna happen for a few more hours. fuck...

• Like 3
Sue their fucking communist asses OFF! The only way this stupid shit is gonna stop is when school boards find themselves waist deep in 6 figure lawsuits.

Once parents start taking these commy fuckers to court, and, suing them right out of their cushy jobs, this shit will stop. Not one minute before.

Bury those idiot school boards, head first, into the asshole of the civil courts.

Jeez, shouldn't have come here so close to bedtime. Might as well have been drinking a cup of espresso while reading.

Guess I'll go do my taxes since sleep ain't gonna happen for a few more hours. fuck...

The public schools are all beholden to the teachers asscociations, and they all suck the federal tit for money. Your comunity really has little to nothing to do with how your schools are run. Think about it....when is the last time you saw a school levy on your local ballet for voting on? And if you did see one, when is the last time one passed? Communities have turned over control to the federal government, and this is what you get.. Thank you NEA.

• Like 3

In PA they also suck the local tit - we have a percentage of our paychecks taxed for the school district in which we reside as well as a portion of our real estate taxes on the property goes towards it. This way both the land owner and the employed occupant (home owner or renter) contribute. But we have no say in how it is run.

I remember when my oldest sister bought me a G.I. Joe M-16 cap-gun when I was like 7yrs old, man I was the shit then. I killed my tyrnical brothers over and over and over......:haha2:

Man! Great days! I remember running running around with my "six-shooter" cap gun revolver having gun fights at the local creek. Of course eventually i ended up getting my caps wet, but it was great!

• Like 1

The public schools are all beholden to the teachers asscociations, and they all suck the federal tit for money. Your comunity really has little to nothing to do with how your schools are run. Think about it....when is the last time you saw a school levy on your local ballet for voting on? And if you did see one, when is the last time one passed? Communities have turned over control to the federal government, and this is what you get.. Thank you NEA.

I hear you, but here, part of my property tax goes to the schools. And, you are right about the NEA. I see them as a bunch of ultra far leftists that infect that organization throughout . Like a Stage Four, Terminal, Cancer.

Now they are offering school counseling for this incident? I must be dreaming. WTF is wrong with these people?

"the school counselor will be available for any student who needs to talk."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51045306/ns/local_news-washington_dc/#.UTbjkjeECko

I HOPE kids are seeking counseling to get help dealing with stupid adults who created such an insane policy!

wacko.png

Now they are offering school counseling for this incident? I must be dreaming. WTF is wrong with these people?

"the school counselor will be available for any student who needs to talk."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51045306/ns/local_news-washington_dc/#.UTbjkjeECko

I HOPE kids are seeking counseling to get help dealing with stupid adults who created such an insane policy!

wacko.png

Now, there is a profound statement! And, maybe a business opportunity!

WoW... I can't...I couldn't... words escape me. How could this possibly be? SERIOUSLY? a pop tart as a weapon? A fucking POP TART! And grief councilers? I'm astounded. Effing amazed! What's next, gummy bears as ammo? SOMEBODY PLEASE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS BAD NIGHTMARE......

What's next, gummy bears as ammo? SOMEBODY PLEASE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS BAD NIGHTMARE......

Funny you should say that. laugh.png032.gif

And doubly funny when you think these things actually come from Montreal. huh.png

post-88-0-08760700-1362701874.jpg

• Like 1
What's next, gummy bears as ammo? SOMEBODY PLEASE WAKE ME UP FROM THIS BAD NIGHTMARE......

Funny you should say that. laugh.png032.gif

And doubly funny when you think these things actually come from Montreal. huh.png

Oh hell ya! My sister got me this goofy candy dispenser thing for Christmas and I have had no clue as to what to do with it... That bitch is going on my desk at work full of gummy revolvers!

edit: Oh crap... 2 TON MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY!!!

Edited by Maxwelhse

The Mattel Shootin Shell pistol in the early 60's shot a plastic projectile from a brass spring loaded case and they had a green cap that was round with glue on one side to put ion the end of the case.

Most realistic gun toy ever made, lots of money. All the money kids had them.

Now you cannot even show a picture of this toy.