• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be called immature by such a "Stink-fart-poopyhead"!!! I'm not immature......you are!!!! So There!

^^^I duno.....blow me maybe

Many accuse this forum falsely of being a right wing, Christian, conservative venting site. This is totally incorrect. The overwhelming majority of members here are just concerned Americans that are l

Posted Images

Ok this place is immature and I dont want any part of it. Have a good one guys off to find a new forum. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Okay bye bye. I've seen you say you're leaving multiple times in PM's both of your personalities have sent me and public threads as SS and MLSM so please, stop lying and just do it.

Edited by dubya

Spetznaz Soldier and Mother Land Sand Mann have both posted photos of their 7.62x39 Saiga conversions.

-Both conversions are done in the same way, with the same California compliance features.

- In both photos, you can see the same poorly-spackled white wall texturing in the background.

- Same lighting in both users' images

- Both images' file names begin with DSCN, suggesting that both users are using the same brand of digital camera, though this is somewhat of an industry standard now, not all cameras use this naming format.

- Both images are missing the EXIF information that would identify the specific camera make and model - actually this is more damning, as both images appear to be unedited, and so this means that they were probably both taken using an older digital camera that doesn't record EXIF information, which in this day and age is pretty rare.

- Both users posted images that are formatted in a specific resolution of 1599x1200.

Hey, they're probably just roommates who are both into Saigas, haven't heard of eachother's S-12 forum names, and borrow eachother's camera.

Am I paranoid? Not really, but it's Sunday and I'm bored.

Spetznaz Soldier's image:

O3ePQvv.jpg

Mother Land Sand Mann's image:

uIa0Lvx.jpg

Edited by mancat
Spetznaz Soldier and Mother Land Sand Mann have both posted photos of their 7.62x39 Saiga conversions.

-Both conversions are done in the same way, with the same California compliance features.

- In both photos, you can see the same poorly-spackled white wall texturing in the background.

- Same lighting in both users' images

- Both images' file names begin with DSCN, suggesting that both users are using the same brand of digital camera, though this is somewhat of an industry standard now, not all cameras use this naming format.

- Both images are missing the EXIF information that would identify the specific camera make and model - actually this is more damning, as both images appear to be unedited, and so this means that they were probably both taken using an older digital camera that doesn't record EXIF information, which in this day and age is pretty rare.

- Both users posted images that are formatted in a specific resolution of 1599x1200.

Hey, they're probably just roommates who are both into Saigas, haven't heard of eachother's S-12 forum names, and borrow eachother's camera.

Am I paranoid? Not really, but it's Sunday and I'm bored.

O3ePQvv.jpg

uIa0Lvx.jpg

Dang Man that's impressive! are you sure you not Abby from NCSI.

• Like 2
What, you mean he's the only one with multiple forum accounts?!?!?

I set up multiple accounts just so I could like my own posts. But I limit myself to just one self-like per week. I do it with a different account each week. I use a different computer with a different ip each time. I don't want any evidence pointing back to myself...

• Like 2

I set up multiple accounts just so I could like my own posts. But I limit myself to just one self-like per week. I do it with a different account each week. I use a different computer with a different ip each time. I don't want any evidence pointing back to myself...

Sooo you're not going to run out of likes any time soon....that's pretty good. Yeah, the rest of us will run out and you will still be most liked guy around, interesting tinfoilhat.gif

What a brilliant idea! Now I won't have to try so hard to get my status above "neutral".

O3ePQvv.jpg

uIa0Lvx.jpg

Look at the original trigger group holes. They are a fingerprint of the same gun (not to mention the muzzle end, but who in Cali wouldn't get the same brake). Easily swapped the stock and grip and bam, now he's a new guy who resembles his original self in no way amazing.gif

O3ePQvv.jpg

uIa0Lvx.jpg

Look at the original trigger group holes. They are a fingerprint of the same gun (not to mention the muzzle end, but who in Cali wouldn't get the same brake). Easily swapped the stock and grip and bam, now he's a new guy who resembles his original self in no way amazing.gif

The wall and flooring are the same color too.

O3ePQvv.jpg

uIa0Lvx.jpg

I don't think this is the same gun. The serial #'s on the bolt look different. #1 appears to begin with a 6, 0 or 9 and #2 looks to begin with a 4 and unless he bubba'd it, in the second pic the second lower rivet closest to the stock looks to be ground flat.