Only white people use guns, must be true, tard agenda...

Ad #1: So the book is banned in some schools. Which schools can your child bring an AR-15 into?

Ad #2: So we banned dodgeball because it's "too violent." Okay. What about schools that keep M1/M14 rifles on-site for JROTC?

Ad #3: Kinder Eggs aren't banned in Canada. In fact, numerous US citizens have been charged with attempting to smuggle Kinder Eggs through the border, and it's treated as a serious offense. Wait, doesn't the average gun-banner hold Canada up on a pedestal with regards to gun laws? Hmm. I guess they'll have to rethink that one.

My ideal American school is where NONE of these things are banned, and where the school has its own marksmanship team. My dad went to a high school in suburban Seattle that still had a working 50-yard rifle range in the basement in the 1960s.

• Like 3

Actually the photos make an excelllent point about how these bans don't protect anybody from anything. They ban dodge ball to protect the kids, (from what?) and kinder eggs (again from what?) and little red riding hood.. IMAGES of weapons AREN"T even allowed in schools, but I can play dodge ball at home, or go to my local library and borrow Little Red, and readt it to my kids. So really their article proves that bans are useless, pointless, and really a waste of time that do more harm than good. Great article.

• Like 3
Patrick Scissons, the chief creative officer with Grey Group, said that they agreed to create the ads for free because Moms Demand Action's push for better gun regulation wasn't political. "They have no political agenda whatsoever," he told Yahoo! Shine on Monday. "It was really about the people first, not the political agenda."

Total. Fucking. Bull. Shit!!

• Like 2

Patrick Scissons, the chief creative officer with Grey Group, said that they agreed to create the ads for free because Moms Demand Action's push for better gun regulation wasn't political. "They have no political agenda whatsoever," he told Yahoo! Shine on Monday. "It was really about the people first, not the political agenda."

Total. Fucking. Bull. Shit!!

Lets see, they're lobbyist.. nope not political.

I love how the left, and the government like to write new meanings to old words and pretend it was always that way.

• Like 1
Actually the photos make an excelllent point about how these bans don't protect anybody from anything. They ban dodge ball to protect the kids, (from what?) and kinder eggs (again from what?) and little red riding hood.. IMAGES of weapons AREN"T even allowed in schools, but I can play dodge ball at home, or go to my local library and borrow Little Red, and readt it to my kids. So really their article proves that bans are useless, pointless, and really a waste of time that do more harm than good. Great article.

Dodgeball? To protect children's precious feelings from getting hurt, since that's about the worst that could happen in a game of dodgeball.

Kinder Surprise eggs? To relieve parents of the responsibility of making sure their idiot children don't choke on small toys - Kinder Surprise eggs are a hollow chocolate egg that have a small toy inside. Apparently these children must have a hell of a time with marbles, too.

Little Red Riding Hood? Man, there's ALCOHOL on the cover. Children have to be protected from dangerous imagery at school! You know, they'll never see a bottle of wine at home.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 5

I still remember some of my childhood toys long banned now. I have one of the last airsoft guns before the orange tip bullshit(had 2, but my Luger got stolen). I also have some of those "poisonous" tin toys from the 40's/50's somewhere. As grandpa used to say, "Common sense has gone the way of the dodo bird."

Dodgeball isn't violent. It's no more violent than kickball.

What dodgeball does is that the fast, the strong, and the coordinated get

to pick on the small, the slow, the weak, and the fat. It hurt their feelings.

This is killing the next generation of brilliant thinkers. Brilliance is nice, but

you need drive. Jocks are stupid, but they rule school because they are manly.

However, 99% of jocks fall on their face because they can't play pro sports,

and are too dumb to do anything seriously intellectual.

Meanwhile, the nerd that got humiliated for 12 years of school, he invents something

awesome and wins....everything. Dodgeball today makes the new tech of tomorrow.

If you're a dweeb and you don't get shat on growing up, you won't have the drive

to prove something to the world.

• Like 2
Can anyone truly be this stupid? Gang banging garbage make up the majority of gun violence and now they are fucking victims? Fuucccckkkk... I can't stand these idiots.

http://www.guns.com/2013/04/15/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-dont-condemn-the-gangbangers-video/

Hehe... not often you see 100% of the comments so harsh toward the article! Everyone is just thrashing her on this! :up:

We need to play this video for the people who voted for her, and let them actually see what they got for their efforts. Unbelievable.

There ought to be a way that we can remove representatives from office who display such unbridled stupidity.

WTF is a Kinder Egg, Damn, am I that old already...........

Hell, don't feel bad. When I was a kid and it wasn't too terribly long ago our game of choice was "smear the queer". Had nothing to do with sexual orientation just another version of you're it!

Libtards = mental illness. becomes a truer and truer statement as each day goes by and for the record my 10 year old daughter handles an MP5 and a UMP better than most guys I know.

Edited by U.S Praetorian
Ad #1: So the book is banned in some schools. Which schools can your child bring an AR-15 into?

Ad #2: So we banned dodgeball because it's "too violent." Okay. What about schools that keep M1/M14 rifles on-site for JROTC?

Ad #3: Kinder Eggs aren't banned in Canada. In fact, numerous US citizens have been charged with attempting to smuggle Kinder Eggs through the border, and it's treated as a serious offense. Wait, doesn't the average gun-banner hold Canada up on a pedestal with regards to gun laws? Hmm. I guess they'll have to rethink that one.

My ideal American school is where NONE of these things are banned, and where the school has its own marksmanship team. My dad went to a high school in suburban Seattle that still had a working 50-yard rifle range in the basement in the 1960s.

We still have sport shooting in high school here, and they report it in the sports section of the newspaper like any other sport. Middle Nebraska.Shotgun clays, but still a sanctioned school sport.

• Like 2

I was on my high schools shooting team in the mid 80s.....we shot .22s and with a top score of 100, my rating of 89 my first year, put at the rock bottom, dead last on the team.....but I got better. Turns out I joined a team that had won over 400 strait matches..........none thanks to me........It's important to learn how to do your best and still be the worst on the team.......and still persist to better yourself.

I also got my ass kicked in Dodgeball,yet still had fun.

Sad how we have seemed to try and coat the world with Nerf material....

edit: as per OP, I am white and I use guns.........maybe I should start forclosing on some mortgages or something.....

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 1
Can anyone truly be this stupid? Gang banging garbage make up the majority of gun violence and now they are fucking victims? Fuucccckkkk... I can't stand these idiots.

http://www.guns.com/2013/04/15/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-dont-condemn-the-gangbangers-video/

Hehe... not often you see 100% of the comments so harsh toward the article! Everyone is just thrashing her on this! 032.gif

We need to play this video for the people who voted for her, and let them actually see what they got for their efforts. Unbelievable.

There ought to be a way that we can remove representatives from office who display such unbridled stupidity.

Even with all the BS we've seen in the last few months, I was shocked to hear this absolute crap come out of her mouth. This was worse than the disposable magazines. We're doomed if we don't get these fuckers outta office.

well as usual someone didn't want to see what really happened, they just push a story for an agenda to get what they want, the AR was in the car it was not in the school:

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/30208-nbc-admits-no-assault-rifle-used-in-newtown-shooting/

stop saying this. that was no AR in the trunk.

My favorite thing to harp on is that there was a video of the lead cop ( I watched it...should have tried to archive it) saying that they recovered 4 handguns in the school...not a news person reporting it, not that moron coroner, it was the lead cop on the scene. It wasn't up very long and then mysteriously disappeared.

Edited by jwulf