Fukin ragheads around a major water supply... They're gonna get us good one day. Send em all back. Fuck em. Tired of these US hating mother fuckers getting money from us when there are real Americans going without food and healthcare.

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 2

seems like it turns out they always know about these terrorists before they attack, yet gun enthusiasts are the countries immediate threat

atleast Buck Ofama will need to spend his time explaining why hes not protecting Americans from the real threat ...... terrorist

• Like 1

They are going after the north east coast territory hard.

Down South we still have a lot of pickup trucks with Official Bin Laden Hunting Licenses on the bumper. i have a feeling they could utilize them if needed.

• Like 1

So when it is it a crime to be from Pakistan and Suadi Arabia to be casually strolling around a waterway that provides millions with drinking water after midnight? WHAT was their crime? They must not have had anything on them, or it would have been reported. Maybe they were on a romantic midnight stroll? You guys are just to harsh on our Al-Quada bretheren. I'm absolutely sure that they meant no harm. It's not a crime to be from Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, after all. They have to be good guys, or we wouldn't have let them in. Lighten up. Maybe we can give them $1 million a year to be spies for us or something. Fuck. I'd become Pakastani for that kind of cash. A little make up and some voice lessons... a doo rag...

Edited by coronet

DHS is allowing terrorists to enter the country and do their thing so they can continue to drive around in new Ford Raptors. What the fuck does DHS in Montana need Raptors for? Hunting?

FYI. They are having lots of issues with those Border Patrol Raptors breaking shit, suspension components in particular.

• Like 1

So when it is it a crime to be from Pakistan and Suadi Arabia to be casually strolling around a waterway that provides millions with drinking water after midnight? WHAT was their crime? They must not have had anything on them, or it would have been reported. Maybe they were on a romantic midnight stroll? You guys are just to harsh on our Al-Quada bretheren. I'm absolutely sure that they meant no harm. It's not a crime to be from Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, after all. They have to be good guys, or we wouldn't have let them in. Lighten up. Maybe we can give them $1 million a year to be spies for us or something. Fuck. I'd become Pakastani for that kind of cash. A little make up and some voice lessons... a doo rag...

I found this pic of you. You must be sent back with the rest of the terrorist's scum that are killing our country with your liquor stores, bombs, and whatever other jidad shit you guys do.

Terrorist_lego_1126356c.jpg

eyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gifeyes_droped.gif

We obviously need more government to protect us from the gubment.

And when it goes bad shit for brains barry will say" I di-int know nuffin 'bout it" but we know ALL about those conservative people, like on this website.

Funny as a mu fucka...

• Like 1

To be honest guys, I really do feel we've passed any point of return. These A-holes have put bad guys in charge everywhere, ignored the constitution, and will soon be subjugating us and our children to taking government cheese off trucks while they point guns at us.

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck!

To be honest guys, I really do feel we've passed any point of return. These A-holes have put bad guys in charge everywhere, ignored the constitution, and will soon be subjugating us and our children to taking government cheese off trucks while they point guns at us.

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck!

I agree Rem. While I'm still active, I feel it's time to be as prepared as you can. They're coming. All we can do now is keep resisiting their bullshit by writing, calling, whatever. Then wait. The next tragedy they create will no doubt be a good one so Adolph Re-nig can send out his bitches.

Keep your phone ready to record. Man, this is killing me today. With the illegal DOD rule,I am thinking Mao got his people who will fire on Americans. Just overwhelmingly depressing watching it fall to crap in front of me. My (and all our) poor kids, what have we wrought?

Heard about it on local CBS affiliate radio, so it has some coverage.

FYI the majority of public watersheds are pathetically protected. My friends and I camped in a watershed when we were in high school. It was a mountain lake with an island in the middle, and we simply parked off of the road, brought our gear around the back side of the lake, where somebody had already cut a huge hole in the fence. We carried all the gear to the back side of the island, where we couldn't be seen from the road, inflated the raft and rowed out to the island where we camped for the night.

In the morning, we were awoken early by a forest service truck entering the gated lake, and they had an aluminum boat in the bed of the truck. We thought we were screwed, someone must've seen our campfire at night from the road, and that we were going to be caught. Imagine our surprise when the two FS guys put the boat in the lake and started fishing.

If a bunch of teenagers can get away with doing that, in a water source that feeds 75K+ people, imagine what some evil folks could do. I'm not an expert, but I don't believe that standard UV and chemical/particulate filters can filter out cyanide.

DHS is allowing terrorists to enter the country and do their thing so they can continue to drive around in new Ford Raptors. What the fuck does DHS in Montana need Raptors for? Hunting?

Funny you should mention those. One was running laps around the Missoula Airport and Expressway Park today. We had 2 Blackhawks come in long enough to refuel yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...
Locks cut at aqueduct that supplies water to Greater Boston

Last month, seven Muslim "chemical engineers" were caught trespassing at the Quabbin Reservoir, a key supply of water for Boston, after midnight. Police stepped up patrols, but still now the locks were cut.

The Canadian jihadists who were recently caught discussed poisoning the water supply (and the air) to murder as many as 100,000 people, and poisoning the water supply of a major city has long been bandied about among jihadis as a consummation devoutly to be wished.

"Locks Cut At Aqueduct That Supplies Water To Greater Boston," from CBS Boston, June 3 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

FRAMINGHAM (CBS) – The
says someone cut the locks to three hatches at one of its aqueducts in Framingham.

The incident occurred at the Hultman Aqueduct, which is one of the two lines that carry drinking water to the Greater Boston area.

The three padlocks were cut from separate access hatches located at approximately half-mile intervals along the aqueduct. Police say there is evidence of an attempt to cut a fourth lock.

State Police are investigating, though they say “there is no evidence of any crime other than vandalism.”

The MWRA says it doesn’t appear anyone tried to tamper with the water supply and there does not appear to be any contamination or changes in water quality.

Last month, State Police stepped up patrols at public water supplies after
at the Quabbin Reservoir in Belchertown.

OK. Mancat brings up a good point. i want to purchase a water filtration system for my home. I am looking at the charcoal, uv, osmosis ones.WILL they cancel out cyanide?

The deal closer on my last home was the spring fed pond in the back yard. I got a couple sets of the ceramic 5 gallon bucket gravity filter systems. They came with all the hardware you just need to supply the buckets.

• Like 1

It would not suprise me to see a liberal outreach program from the "good" terrorists linking up with the "oppressed masses" that voted BHO and his minions into power. Coordinated attacks against conservative strongholds would make so much sense to the stupid. Probably get tax exempt status for political contributions as well. Then the snake turns on them and voila-Islamic Statehood for all.