Man has 22 kids with 14 different baby mommas!

Just 22 more mouths all of us working guys will be forced to support through our tax dollars and when 14 of the 22 end up in jail we'll support them while they're adults too. SPOOKy.

Just 22 more mouths all of us working guys will be forced to support through our tax dollars and when 14 of the 22 end up in jail we'll support them while they're adults too. SPOOKy.

Exactly what I was thinking.

If you can watch the whole video without vomiting, they break down how much his kids cost tax payers.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Only 14? I would guess more.

I tried to watch the video. Literally could not understand one word the gentleman in question was saying and I still have good hearing. Have no idea. Anybody else understand him?

Also wondering about the quality and intelligence of the 14 ladies in question. Do they have any responsibililty in this situation? One would hope so. Duhh...is $welfare$ involved here?

Rubbers suck. Comitted relationships don't.

This waste of skin and blood thinks it's makes him more of a man to just give the sperm for these kids when it would make him ten times the man to be a real father to just one or two kids.

A-holes like this can breed like bunnies, but we have to try for years to have a second child and it just didn't work. We are responsible and do things the right way and this POS just shoots it out like candy and take no responsibility... makes me RAGE.