New truck gun. Fits discreetly in a laptop bag with eight 33 round mags.

attachicon.gifkel-tec_sub-2000.jpg

Love that little rifle, mine is in 40 cal and dependable as hell.

Fits nicely in a bugout bag also.

Put a laser on it though, that cheek weld is a bit tight. 

I just purchased the compact Forend for it, and will be scouting around for a green laser. The gun is extremely hard to find at the moment, and it is on the evil hit list of the left. I have seen it sell for upwards of $600.00 but managed to get lucky and secure one for $385.00 I also own a PLR-22.

Be safe,

They sell a little mini rail that fits on the front under the hand guard is where I mounted mine.

Its no sniper rifle but with a properly set up laser it is just deadly and very fast.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There would have been a whole lot of dead bikers if that was me in that car!  I would have been flattening them against guardrails, ect.

So the obvious "answer" is a 7 day waiting period on motorcycles. They're too dangerous. They make people into killers.    Sound familiar?   Helmet boy needed a beatdown with his own helmet.

I hear the NYPD has some pretty hot deals on about 55 bikes at the next police auction.

Posted Images

Here's another one of the same group running a shitload of red lights, and beating up on a Prius that DARED to enter the intersection when they tried to pass through a red light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ujSkztMRrs&feature=youtu.be

All of the videos deleted from the original user's page are now reposted on LiveLeak:

Deleted Videos Show Asshat Bikers Before Range Rover Attack

And people now wonder why the crotchrocket group has a bad rap. Its worse then the old school bikers on Harley's.

I've had my go around with my bro in law over some items and he just continues to bash or critique anyone that doesn't wear a full body suit and helmet or rides something besides the rockets.

• Like 1

Saw a news report with the old man of the injured biker. Even he admitted that the guy in the SUV was scared shitless and just trying to get away from those tards. 

Guess in his coma state he's probably asking himself if being a asshole was worth becoming a crippled vegetable....

• Like 2

Saw a news report with the old man of the injured biker. Even he admitted that the guy in the SUV was scared shitless and just trying to get away from those tards. 

Guess in his coma state he's probably asking himself if being a asshole was worth becoming a crippled vegetable....

Don't worry!  Obamacare will make it like it never even happened! 032.gif

Now he'll be a shining example of how the Affordable Healthcare Act is making a difference!

...and not a moment to soon I might add! rolleyes.gif

FWIW - Georgia really is a BAD PLACE to behave like this.  I am sure it's a bad idea in many other non-NY states too...

• Like 1

As a aside on NY...

I was cruising down 481 at 70mph in my M1009 and some asshat in a sleeveless shirt decided to do a wheelie in front of me. His buddy as obviously recording on camera, so i helped the show by taking my hands off the wheel.

He didn't fuck up. so no darwin award for him.

Yes, they specifically passed me to get in front of my blazer to do a wheelie in front of it...

Yea this is just what happens to idiot youths from the inner city where they rule all.

No regular citizen has ever stood up to any of these idiots in there short worthless lives.

In a free state regular joe has a 50% chance to be armed and its obvious that these losers dont like to work so they dont want an armed populace. Thus this is why people dont act like this where they are liable to get shot.

• Like 1

New truck gun. Fits discreetly in a laptop bag with eight 33 round mags.

attachicon.gifkel-tec_sub-2000.jpg

Love that little rifle, mine is in 40 cal and dependable as hell.

Fits nicely in a bugout bag also.

Put a laser on it though, that cheek weld is a bit tight. 

I just purchased the compact Forend for it, and will be scouting around for a green laser. The gun is extremely hard to find at the moment, and it is on the evil hit list of the left. I have seen it sell for upwards of $600.00 but managed to get lucky and secure one for $385.00 I also own a PLR-22.

Be safe,

They sell a little mini rail that fits on the front under the hand guard is where I mounted mine.

Its no sniper rifle but with a properly set up laser it is just deadly and very fast.

That is for the standard Forearm correct? I'm going to go with the compact Forearm and try to make a go with it.

Look at some of the other videos from the guy that posted this one.

Most of them involve a shitload of bikers and guys on quads blocking traffic and generally just being dicks and fucking with people.

Are quads even street-legal in NY? They don't appear to have any license plates in his videos.

Where are the police in any of these videos? Who the fuck knows - but tons of them can show up at the drop of a hat if you refuse to be stopped an frisked on a NY sidewalk, or if they can get an opportunity to shoot at a crazy guy in Times Square, hitting bypassers instead.

Seriously, what the fuck are these guys doing? Blocking off an entire gas station? Fucking around in traffic, riding the wrong way on the road and blocking cars and intersections?

Hey guys let's just block a ton of cars and idle at a stop sign.

It almost looks like they're looking to start fights.

Exactly. The companion of fools is one.

I don't care if you grew up together, or even are family, don't spend your time around hotheads. It will come back onto you.

It looked to me in that video that the first guy hit by the range rover had stopped with the intent of causing the collison, and the rover driver paniced and kept going. It is odd to me that he didn't lock doors and go off roading over bikes as soon as the bikers attack, or at least by the second attack.

This is what happens when you grow up without mature men in your life. You try to be manly by being selfish and violent. You throw a tantrum when you don't get the respect you think you deserve.

This is part of why I ride a motorcycle almost every day, but would never call myself a "biker." It's a thing, not an identity. When it becomes your identity, you irrationally defend any challenge to the value of it as an identity.

Edited by GunFun

So the obvious "answer" is a 7 day waiting period on motorcycles. They're too dangerous. They make people into killers. 

Sound familiar?

Helmet boy needed a beatdown with his own helmet.

There's a lot of people who think that way only replace 7 day with infinite. 

And people now wonder why the crotchrocket group has a bad rap. Its worse then the old school bikers on Harley's.

I've had my go around with my bro in law over some items and he just continues to bash or critique anyone that doesn't wear a full body suit and helmet or rides something besides the rockets.

The problem is not the type of bike, it is elitists and mobs of hooligans. You could make similar statements about fans of a football team or even the 20 dumbest guys in your unit of the army/navy/marines/PD/cheerleading squad/whatever who act like fools whenever they get to the bar... The people who think whatever they are excited about makes them count more than other people, and exempts them from the rules of society and morality. The problem is evil people, not the thing they choose to identify their pack.

Choppers and cruisers don't appeal to me, and the wannabe biker gang culture is downright repulsive, but I get along just fine with the majority of people on any type of bike. I've noticed that the overwhelming majority are friendly to me and to people in cars as well. It makes me mad to see a guy on a crotch rocket driving recklessly and giving me a bad name, but I feel the exact same way about the baby boomer on his road king driving 90 on the highway who rides 4x a year and can't handle his armchair on wheels. I've seen both types get hauled off in ambulances. I try to be as responsible as I can, and I personally caused a wreck that cost me my summer, and a lot of pain and expense. But all the time I have to fend off aggression from cars that I think was earned by other jackass motorcyclists thinking the rules don't apply to them. Maybe once every 2-3 weeks someone in a car will do an openly hostile move that they would never consider when I am driving my car.

I've got no respect for the attitude of a guy who would talk bad about a cholo guy in the crips, but looks up to a 1%er. It's the same thing. A guy who is proud of being antisocial and violating laws and publicly represents that he belongs to a group focused on that kind of activity is a worthless criminal, whether on a bike with a power ranger suit or sons of anarchy costume, or saggy pants and a jersey on the streetcorner.

The problem is not the type of bike, it is elitists and mobs of hooligans. You could make similar statements about fans of a football team or even the 20 dumbest guys in your unit of the army/navy/marines/PD/cheerleading squad/whatever who act like fools whenever they get to the bar... The people who think whatever they are excited about makes them count more than other people, and exempts them from the rules of society and morality. The problem is evil people, not the thing they choose to identify their pack.

Choppers and cruisers don't appeal to me, and the wannabe biker gang culture is downright repulsive, but I get along just fine with the majority of people on any type of bike. I've noticed that the overwhelming majority are friendly to me and to people in cars as well. It makes me mad to see a guy on a crotch rocket driving recklessly and giving me a bad name, but I feel the exact same way about the baby boomer on his road king driving 90 on the highway who rides 4x a year and can't handle his armchair on wheels. I've seen both types get hauled off in ambulances. I try to be as responsible as I can, and I personally caused a wreck that cost me my summer, and a lot of pain and expense. But all the time I have to fend off aggression from cars that I think was earned by other jackass motorcyclists thinking the rules don't apply to them. Maybe once every 2-3 weeks someone in a car will do an openly hostile move that they would never consider when I am driving my car.

I've got no respect for the attitude of a guy who would talk bad about a cholo guy in the crips, but looks up to a 1%er. It's the same thing. A guy who is proud of being antisocial and violating laws and publicly represents that he belongs to a group focused on that kind of activity is a worthless criminal, whether on a bike with a power ranger suit or sons of anarchy costume, or saggy pants and a jersey on the streetcorner.

I have no issue with anyone that rides a motorcycle.  But when you act like you have to do this or wear that it drives me nuts.  For me I'll be disowned if I buy anything but a HD.  But thats because my family is part of that scene and have been for as long as I can remember.  I may not wear full body suit or even a helmet but that's my choice.  But i'm also not one thats gonna push 80+ on a bike.  I like going fast on 4 wheels not 2, something about not wanting to be roadkill splattered across the road.

I know those that ride all sorts of bikes, and Many are very good, but there are too many to me on the rocket side that have a big ego, about speed and how well they handle.

I slow down for motorcycles and watch for them, as one that has ridden(I can't afford a bike now and don't have my license for it).

Had I been the man in that SUV with my family, that video would have been extremely bloody.  This has nothing to do with the type of bike one rides or how someone dresses. This is about lowlife criminals tormenting an innocent family.  The ones who took their helmets to that Rover deserve some hard time and nothing less.  

• Like 1

I have no issue with anyone that rides a motorcycle.  But when you act like you have to do this or wear that it drives me nuts.  For me I'll be disowned if I buy anything but a HD.  But thats because my family is part of that scene and have been for as long as I can remember.  I may not wear full body suit or even a helmet but that's my choice.  But i'm also not one thats gonna push 80+ on a bike.  I like going fast on 4 wheels not 2, something about not wanting to be roadkill splattered across the road.

I know those that ride all sorts of bikes, and Many are very good, but there are too many to me on the rocket side that have a big ego, about speed and how well they handle.

I slow down for motorcycles and watch for them, as one that has ridden(I can't afford a bike now and don't have my license for it).

When I was younger and immortal... come one we all know that feeling... speed was like a drug in and of itself. Old little used roads built during the Depression to be twisting, made them longer I guess, were the Triumph's steady diet. Loved that bike.

But start crap with a car? No freaking way. 

Watching that video (and the others that jackass posted) reminds me of the movie 28 Days Later.... It's like a horde of zombies chasing him - only the zombies have motorcycles.  Given the volatility of the situation, I am glad the SUV driver and his family survived.  As for the bikers...  Tough shit, jack-offs!  You should stayed in school and paid more attention during Physical Science class.

I'd have had a hard time not opening up on those fucktards  til I was outta ammo, outta targets or dead. 

Unfortunately - I think we're going to see more of this kinda social confrontation rather than less.

Macbeau sends...

• Like 1

I have no problem with people wearing any protective gear they want. Generally I am OK with allowing people to take stupid risks for themselves too. However, gear or equipment that makes the bike hard to control, or less aware, and hence a danger to others, I do have a problem with. __ I'm looking at you Ape hanger morons, bobber guys who remove the front brake for aesthetics, rocket bike guys with no mirrors or signals....

Someone above said something about crotch rocket bike guys having an ego. Sure. Some do, but from what I've seen no more than some Harley guys, BMW Adv bike guys, iron butt old timers.. Again, its the people who are elitist jerks not the rides. I got what I thought was a boring standard, and expected to be derided by all these groups. I've been pleasantly surprised with pretty constant friendly interest by people on each type of bike, and friendly acknwolwedgements on the road from all. I may not want a harley or a goldwing, but I understand the appeals, I don't think people who have different taste than me are necessarily idiots.

I feel sorry for someone who chooses a boring wallowing motorcycle simply because their imagination is limited to a particular image, but if they get that and love it, They are having a blast. I am sure plenty of people look at my ride as an "appliance." Incidentally, I love classic cafe bikes for looks and the pretty modern omages, but Cafe Culture is just as obnoxious as any of the other elitist or outlaw groups, Same attitudes different time and place. I also think Bell open face helmets are unpleasant to wear and look kinda dumb. I know that will get me some hate from the snobs. Screw 'em. I can see better when I don't have a bumblebee hitting me in the eye. It's more fun.

I kinda want one of everything. Now acceptign donations for: 1) classic cafe 1) ducatti hypomotard 1) kaw versys 1) light sport touring bike  1) modern sport /standard/ 1) WWII indian shaft drive. 1) ace henderson from the 1930s I can pay up to $20 each. PM me if interested.

I like the "unlawful imprisonment" charge on Cruz, that's for blocking the escape of the SUV while his buddies attacked.

Looks like he has a grand jury appt. coming soon too. Good!

And the stupid fuck is pleading not guilty......   021.gif021.gif021.gif

They should also serve papers on that asshole that's in a coma.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/suspect-faces-arraignment-motorcycle-suv-brawl-20444257

For the non-helmet people out there, I saw one guy that took what must have been a cigar butt to the forhead with all the sparks it made.  I was surprized that he stayed up, as I braked hard to give distance if he fell.  Would not want to get hit by something like that at 70 mph! 

Libtard at his finest, why doesn't he charge the driver with a hate crime?  Fuck'n asshole!

DA: Bike assault thug ‘won’t be charged at this time’

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/10/03/manhattan-das-office-run-cyrus-vance-jr-outrageously-declines-prosecute-biker-thug

ETA -

**You Can Contact The New York County District Attorney's Office at 212-335-9000**

Edited by HOG76