Match grade AK.....WTF???

A "match" grade AK is when you're willing to put your sissy western dukes up against The Godfather (because you have no soul and probably kick bunnies and puppies at every opportunity... you pervert) in his prime... I assure you that you will lose the match and your grade will be F---... ;)

post-33185-0-35979200-1395097708_thumb.jpg

Mikhail > us

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet many US companies are really worried about their Russian investments. The US could lose billions if Russia was to seize companies as retaliation.   If they want to give stinging sanctions. the

Its all about the message.  

Id rather have another AR over a Mini 14.

Posted Images

I would like a match grade ak that comes in at under 7lbs with optic for Christmas. Please and thank you. Lol! By the way max it sounds like we share musical tastes almost to a T. This may sound a little strange but have you considered getting a full on p.a system, my 8channel 800 watt system has taken every bit of NIN, tool, fear factory, white zombie, and mettalica ive thrown at it! Sorry to partake in said thread jack...i blame the music. :)

ETA: note that i said Almost. Wtf is that? Lmao!

Edited by LuPiN8oR
  • Like 2

Damn!!! I don't want another AR!!! AR's are like kissing your sister!!! Wrong on every level. Maybe I will just get another mini 14. Is there any other alternative?

Id rather have another AR over a Mini 14.

• Like 3

I would like a match grade ak that comes in at under 7lbs with optic for Christmas. Please and thank you. Lol! By the way max it sounds like we share musical tastes almost to a T. This may sound a little strange but have you considered getting a full on p.a system, my 8channel 800 watt system has taken every bit of NIN, tool, fear factory, white zombie, and mettalica ive thrown at it! Sorry to partake in said thread jack...i blame the music. smile.png

post-33185-0-26829000-1395098717.jpg

I didn't hear a damn thing about any NWA, Too $hort, Eazy-E, Cypress Hill, Da Lench Mob, or Spice 1...

If you're going to step to this, step correct. wink.png

"and with the AK 47 I stand cold"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF-B8Rb0s60

(If you don't think I've ever listened to this with my AKs on my lap and the 18s hitting hard to the sheriff's disappointment, you'd be sadly mistaken)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9YVOzwXyfA

Been pounding this one since '92 when it dropped... and yes, I've nailed this like a prom date in my own 5.0 PLENTY of times...

Edited by Maxwelhse
  • Like 2

I would like a match grade ak that comes in at under 7lbs with optic for Christmas. Please and thank you. Lol! By the way max it sounds like we share musical tastes almost to a T. This may sound a little strange but have you considered getting a full on p.a system, my 8channel 800 watt system has taken every bit of NIN, tool, fear factory, white zombie, and mettalica ive thrown at it! Sorry to partake in said thread jack...i blame the music. smile.png

attachicon.gifwhatchoo-willis.jpg

I didn't hear a damn thing about any NWA, Too $hort, Eazy-E, Cypress Hill, Da Lench Mob, or Spice 1...

(If you don't think I've ever listened to this with my AKs on my lap and the 18s hitting hard to the sheriff's disappointment, you'd be sadly mistaken)

Been pounding this one since '92 when it dropped... and yes, I've nailed this like a prom date in my own 5.0 PLENTY of times...

I found that oddly entertaining, and it reminds me I need to order some concertina wire.

Now who had the slutty sister and what's her number?

attachicon.gifwhatchoo-willis.jpg

Holy SHIt, man we grew up in different times.....

Holy SHIt, man we grew up in different times.....

Indeed we did, but that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the past or what I was actually brought up with...

OK... Rather than steer this train ALL THE WAY DOWN THE MOUNTAIN, lets change threads for this shit... I'm having a delightful time with this but I've just completely decimated the original thread.

Let's go over here...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/93189-fucked-up-music-thead/

• Like 1

So....what I am reading into all of this right now is that the Executive Odor DOES NOT AFFECT imports of Russian guns, ammo and accessories? However; what are the chances or odds of future executive odors INDIRECTLY AFFECTING such? And eventually executive odors that DIRECTLY AFFECT or prohibit the importation of Russian Firearms and stuff? Just wondering where all of this may lead, that is all and how long it all may take? HB of CJ (old coot) I have no idea.

I bet many US companies are really worried about their Russian investments. The US could lose billions if Russia was to seize companies as retaliation.

If they want to give stinging sanctions. the EU should figure out how to go without gas and oil.. That would actually hurt the Russians.

• Like 5

I bet many US companies are really worried about their Russian investments. The US could lose billions if Russia was to seize companies as retaliation.

If they want to give stinging sanctions. the EU should figure out how to go without Russian gas and oil.. That would actually hurt the Russians.

fix'd.  ;)

• Like 1

Epic thread jack...epic thread! Think i may have run outta likes! But to get back on topic i think the situation with russia will have to deteriorate a whole lot more before obummer puts sanctions on ruskie ammo and guns--regardless of whether it fits his anti gun agenda the current administration still wants to look like they've tried everything on the world stage before they have any kind of real financial impact. Itll probably get there before its all said and done, though. Hope im wrong.

• Like 1

Might as well shut this one down& start over . Gotta weed thru a lot to get back to original thread already.

Sorry Dogster... I don't know  if I have a repudiation for hijacking threads,but I should,  The sour shit that is happening all the time just gets me down and when I see a chance to have some fun I take it. Why not jump in on the silly music thread and have some fun yourself? Next week there will be a new threat anyhow..

Damn!!! I don't want another AR!!! AR's are like kissing your sister!!! Wrong on every level. Maybe I will just get another mini 14. Is there any other alternative?

Mini14 can only hit the side of a barn.....if its locked insidelaugh.png

Jim

Uh,,,,have you tried any of the 580 series mini's?  I own one and it's easily as accurate as my Colt 6920.  Ruger fixed the accuracy issues many years ago.  Not only that, they just look right.  AR's ....meh.

If they want to give stinging sanctions. the EU should figure out how to go without gas and oil.. That would actually hurt the Russians.

Here lies the problem, the EU can't survive without the Russian energy exports, they can but it would kill their economies, some of the countries have been bailed out of bankrupt the last couple years. They literally can't afford the sanctions if they wanted to. So you won't see those sanctions from the EU...Barry can try to impose US sanctions but until the EU gets on board it will have no effect. Also factor into the equation the fact estimated costs to keep Ukraine a float the next couple years is $29 B a year...If the EU does pass sanctions they would expect the US to pay that, which we can't afford. Hence your bullshit EO. That's about all Barry can do at this point and Putin knows it.

Jim

Uh,,,,have you tried any of the 580 series mini's?  I own one and it's easily as accurate as my Colt 6920.  Ruger fixed the accuracy issues many years ago.  Not only that, they just look right.  AR's ....meh.

Last one I had was over 20 years ago, it no shoot so goodsad.png

I do like the looks,  but I went with the M1A.

Jim

Jim

Last one I had was over 20 years ago, it no shoot so goodsad.png

I do like the looks,  but I went with the M1A.

Jim

Well, the Mini is the reason I went with the M1A and then back to a mini.  16 years ago, I had a NIB mini I never fired.  Owned it for three months and then my newlywed wife lost her job.  I was forced to sell it to pay the landlord money to get out of my lease agreement.  Always regretted never having fired that rifle.  So years pass and things change.  I get into Saigas and other firearms, and then one day I finally decide it's time for another Mini, but then I saw the M1A and I was hooked.  So I got that instead.  More years passed and I ended up in an extremely high paying job where I got treated like shit daily.  So I quit and took the family vacation the company had denied me from taking.  On that trip, I found what I can only describe as a used  NIB Mini 14 580 series.  The price was right,  I needed a distraction, and the wife was okay with it, so I got it.  That's my full mini story.  Now I'm waiting on my lottery ticket, and that's only a matter of time.  Sorry guys, way off topic.  

So maybe our beloved Saigas and tula ammo will be okay?

Blocking sales of Russian weapons and ammo in the US would be  like picking low hanging fruit for Obama.  Considering it would also serve his agenda on guns and ammo in this country I believe you can almost count on it as "sanctions" against Russia mount.  Putin is laughing and will not be deterred by Barak and Joe's clown show.  Joe the court jester has gone to Poland to convince Putin we mean business.  I guess Joe is a cheap substitute for the missile defense system Obama canceled.  What a freakin joke.

Might as well shut this one down& start over . Gotta weed thru a lot to get back to original thread already.

Sorry Dogster... I don't know  if I have a repudiation for hijacking threads,but I should,  The sour shit that is happening all the time just gets me down and when I see a chance to have some fun I take it. Why not jump in on the silly music thread and have some fun yourself? Next week there will be a new threat anyhow..

Don't mind me, Maxwelhse. I'm just an old fart that likes continuity, as I am easily distracted/lost!

Wolverine, I agree. Our Prez's decision to specifically call out the arms situation and use Syria as cover is much more calculated in my opinion, and will trickle down to mostly our level. "Low hanging fruit" indeed! The Progressive agenda is always covered by smoke & mirrors. While I already have more than I will shoot in my lifetime, my buddy tells me "Hell, Dog, that could be a box of 50!!!"

So here we are a few days later, and nobody has actually explained how this EO would actually impact importation of Russian commercial arms and ammo.

I ain't buying it yet, but fortunately for me I ordered several thousand rounds 7.62x39 when the Ukranian situation started erupting about a month and a half ago.