This came to me in an e-mail, I haven't seen it on the forum yet, if it is a double post please disregard it, or MODS feel free to delete it. 

post-13516-0-92293300-1405279840.jpg

Dear Conservative,

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that the war over the Second Amendment has come to a boil in New York State.

For weeks, we have been receiving rumors that New York State Police had begun confiscating firearms from citizens.

Under the unconstitutional “SAFE Act,” the State of New York has unprecedented authority to confiscate firearms from law-abiding citizens. 

Because all citizens are forced to register their firearms with the State, that gives New York the ability to target gun owners for confiscation!

The adage goes that registration leads to confiscation, and New York is proving that saying to be absolutely true. Because New York State has a list of all gun owners, the powers-that-be are able to comb through files until they discover a reason for confiscation. Or, sometimes the “reason” falls right into their lap.

We have learned from George Curbelo, the lead coordinator of the pro-Constitution group New York Revolution, that New York State Police have begun confiscation efforts. As freedom loving patriots, we must stand with our brothers and sisters in New York and DEMAND that Congress put an end to New York’s unconstitutional gun confiscation program!

Tell Congress to PREVENT New York from confiscating civilians’ firearms and also STOP the Democrats from implementing gun registration nationwide!

In one confiscation case, there was a married couple going through a rough patch in their relationship. The wife sought out marriage counseling to try to figure out how to fix her marriage.

New York’s SAFE Act completely eliminates individuals’ HIPAA protections. What goes on between NY residents and their doctors is no longer confidential. In fact, doctors and therapists actually have an incentive to report patients to the police for their guns to be confiscated.

Well, according to Sheriff Thomas E. Mills of the Douglas County Sheriff’s Department, the therapist reported this woman (who shall remain nameless out of courtesy) to the local police for firearms confiscation. When the Sheriff’s Department honored its oath and refused to carry out the unlawful seizure of the family’s weapons, the case was turned over to the State Police.

The State Police went to this couple’s home and seized the family’s weapons, all because the SAFE Act allowed them to.

We learned of another incident from a post on NewYorkFirearms.com. A Nassau County man answered his front door to see a swarm of cops. He was told that the police were there to check his firearm’s serial numbers. Under New York law, the police have the authority to verify that the serial numbers registered with the State are correct. That is one of the conditions of owning a firearm. However, in this particular incident, Police entered the home without a warrant.

It was only after the safe was opened that the police informed the homeowner that this wasn’t a routine inspection… it was a confiscation order. After registering his firearms with the state, the police realized that the man had been found guilty of a misdemeanor charge FIFTEEN years ago. Not only was it a misdemeanor, but it might as well have been a lifetime ago! 

Still, that didn’t stop police from taking all of his firearms without ever so much as serving a warrant.

These two stories are in their infancy, however what is 100% VERIFIABLE is the fact that in every instance in modern history, firearm registration leads to confiscation!

The gun grabbers tell you that they aren’t interested in taking your guns and I am telling you that is a complete lie. They are pushing “Universal Background Checks” because that is essentially a backdoor way to register firearms. If there wasn't some type of registration component to these background checks, there would be no way to prove that background checks were ever performed!

Then, once your guns are registered with the state, the gun control advocates will increase the number of disqualifiers for firearm ownership. With your firearm serial numbers recorded, the gun grabbers will pass new laws that disqualify you from gun ownership.

We see that today in cases of non-violent, verbal spousal arguments. Gun control organizations want to label marital shouting matches as domestic violence incidents worthy of firearm confiscation.

Based on the evidence that is out there, firearms confiscation seems to have begun in New York State. The day we knew was coming has finally arrived. Registration has begun to lead to confiscation. We MUST do everything in our power to stop these infringements in New York, but we also need to make sure that Harry Reid and the Democrats don’t nationalize this horrific law as they intend to!

The Second Amendment exists to protect all the other amendments in the Bill of Rights. But when it comes to protecting the Second Amendment, that responsibility falls to us. It is our job to ensure that the gun grabbers don’t get their way and that firearm ownership continues as a tradition for years to come.

If confiscation truly has begun in New York, which seems to be the case, then YOU must do everything in your power to put a stop to it! The Second Amendment rights of New Yorkers must be protected. But additionally, it is your responsibility to ensure that a gun control bill is not put up for a vote in Congress. And the only way to ensure that is to put your Representatives and Senators on notice that a vote for gun control is a political death sentence!

The time has come for us to answer the call and stand up against the gun grabbers in New York, and around the country, who have made it their life goal to disarm Americans!

Tell Congress to PREVENT New York from confiscating civilians’ firearms and also STOP the Democrats from implementing gun registration nationwide!

Sincerely,

Joe Otto 
Conservative Daily

On the surface that sounds kinda, bogus... Not blaming you, AA.

I'm looking for another source to corroborate.

edit: I'm seeing a bunch of stuff from last April, but not this year. It's not on the front page of your source's web site either. Looks like its an old report?

err.. no.. I found it, but I had to do a very specific google and its from today.. http://conservative-daily.com/2014/07/10/breaking-gun-confiscation-begins-in-new-york/

Edited by Maxwelhse

That pic is bullshit.  That's military destroying captured weapons.

The story is just what we already know.  That the un-safe act gives the brownshirts the power to confiscate "unregistered" firearms.

Using that picture to make us think mass confiscation has already started is a lie and I have no use for liars.  So the Conservative Daily can eat the dingleberries out of my ass hairs..

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 7

Its a bullshit picture for sure, there's not that much hardeware in civilian hands in New York. But the stories are true. The writing is on the wall in that state and if the people let it happen I feel sorry for them. They already are registering their guns so I'm sure there would be much fight if the gov starting taking them.

I agree that it amounts to a lie to use that pic to suggest all out confiscation has begun in NY.

Get's everybody riled to a level that is not justified, and makes the good guys look like "typical gun nuts".

• Like 1

One sentence that leads me to call BS  ---> These two stories are in their infancy, however what is 100% VERIFIABLE is the fact that in every instance in modern history, firearm registration leads to confiscation!

Covered extensively, 16 pages worth on the newyorkfirearms forum. The thread was lock because it was BS. I can link you if you want to waste some time.

Its a bullshit picture for sure, there's not that much hardeware in civilian hands in New York. But the stories are true. The writing is on the wall in that state and if the people let it happen I feel sorry for them. They already are registering their guns so I'm sure there would be much fight if the gov starting taking them.

I hate to inform you of your mistake...  HOWEVER...

There is probably THAT MUCH HARDWARE in MY COUNTY ALONE... ( no maybe not F/A stuff...) but I think you might be pleasantly surprised just how many people snubbed their noses at the safe act...  It is a VERY small percentage of gun owners even smaller than the percentage who told the Gov. to shove it, in the OTHER STATE that did this... LOL :up:

There is probably THAT MUCH HARDWARE in MY COUNTY ALONE... ( no maybe not F/A stuff...) but I think you might be pleasantly surprised just how many people snubbed their noses at the safe act...  It is a VERY small percentage of gun owners even smaller than the percentage who told the Gov. to shove it, in the OTHER STATE that did this... LOL 032.gif

Good on ya Indy.  It's not easy, but needs to be done.

I don't think the tyrants mind that lots of gun owners don't register.  They made you criminals.  That was their goal.

It's just a step in the brainwashing of the sheeple.  "See how horrible those extremist gun owners are?  They don't care about public safety!  They don't care about the law!  They are criminals!  For the sake of your children, if you suspect your neighbor is hiding assault weapons call this number."

You register, they win.  You don't register, they still win.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

I don't think the tyrants mind that lots of gun owners don't register.  They made you criminals.  That was their goal.

It's just a step in the brainwashing of the sheeple.  "See how horrible those extremist gun owners are?  They don't care about public safety!  They don't care about the law!  They are criminals!  For the sake of your children, if you suspect your neighbor is hiding assault weapons call this number."

You register, they win.  You don't register, they still win.

Of course thats how it works...  in their minds...  and in the minds of the sheeple...  Some of us still wanna believe we are not too far gone already, and there is hope that soon, they will wake up and realize the path we tread... 

If not... we all might as well give them ALL up, watch TV all day and be mindless, thoughtless, drones. Enjoy the convenience and instant gratification mentality and die as vacant shells who had everything we were told to have...

"Blind men in the market, buying what we are sold... believing what were told... Till our final breath..."

:smoke:

The left is playing the long game.  They are on offense and we are completely on defense.

Every child in public school is indoctrinated to think what the left tells them to think.  That word (indoctrination) has a meaning and I'm not using it rhetorically. 

They're being taught that they are victims, that everything bad is somebody else's fault.  That government is the answer to everything. 

That anybody who has more than them must have stolen it, and therefore it's justified to steal from the "rich" (which is anybody who actually works for a living) and give to the "victims".

They are being taught to think that guns are evil.  Again, not just saying words here.  They react to a gun the same way they would to a rattlesnake or black widow.  They are being taught that "guns kill people" and that gun owners are dangerous extremists.  (But islamists are not, which is another discussion.)

That indoctrination is working. 

My choice was to leave kommiefornia when I had to choose between leaving and becoming a criminal (cause no goddamn way I'm registering my freedom).  Since I've come to AZ I've seen it swing left also.  In the last election the democraps manipulated the redistricting so that they now have a majority of AZ districts in congress.  Look it up and you won't believe the shit they did, and got away with.  Oh but we still have 2 republicrat senators.  McInsane and the Flake.

Maybe we're all just jerking off here.  Maybe we've already lost.  How can freedom ever win over free stuff when most of our neighbors are willing to sell the whole country for a government check.

When the money runs out...the free stuff stops

When the free stuff and ebt cards stop working ..the zombie apocalypse starts

Your job Mr Phelps is to survive the apocalypse and restore constitutional order.

This post will self destruct in 5 seconds

We all need to remember at that point the people next to you aren’t just your brothers and sisters, they’re your dinner or you’re theirs.

post-26137-0-26161200-1405447234.jpg

• Like 2

There is probably THAT MUCH HARDWARE in MY COUNTY ALONE... ( no maybe not F/A stuff...) but I think you might be pleasantly surprised just how many people snubbed their noses at the safe act...  It is a VERY small percentage of gun owners even smaller than the percentage who told the Gov. to shove it, in the OTHER STATE that did this... LOL 032.gif

People always think that all of N.Y. is nothing but concrete. Us upstaters are pretty much hillbillies. I think us up in Oswego Co. might have you boys in Onondaga Co. beat though Indy.

I am in CAYUGA county... LOL!   And if you got us beat... Thats a GOOD THING!!!! 032.gif  LOL

MOST of NY is rural. Washington Co. here. Nothing but farms and small towns where the villagers are more redneck than the farmers.

• Like 1