This is an act of war. It's not the first time we've been fired on from the mexico side. There should be APCs rolling to the border. Counter snipers on hilltops. But nothing will be done. Most of the "media" won't say a fucking word about it.

And just imagine for a moment what would happen if somebody on our side fired back.

I have to go through a goddamn border patrol checkpoint just to drive to San Diego but the illegals pour over the border by the thousands.

And the border is "the most secure it's ever been". No shit, the cunts in this administration are actually saying that.

This is what happens when children run the government. Every goddamn thing is backwards. Criminals are treated like victims. Citizens are treated like criminals. Illegal aliens are treated like citizens.

I have to stop thinking about it or my fucking head is going to explode.  anger.gif

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 4

Can't agree with you on that Chevyman.  I would be danger close to anything like that since my property is basically on the river!  What we need is border patrol or Texas National Guard permanent manned observation posts.  If that gets put into place, this shit stops.  

Yesterday watched a man running down the street that's parallel to my property with two young girls.   Hurrying them off the main road to a dirt side road where no one could see them. 

Normally I would think it is nice to see families out and about getting exercise, and hoping they stay safe on the road, etc., and yet I never seen them before and the guy didn't look related.  There's much talk of a human trafficking house just to the south of us. 

Getting harder to keep an open, compassionate mind lately.  Real curious to see school enrollment numbers this fall.

I don't want that shithole cunt-ry. 

Just build a real double fence and an access road the whole length of the border and put enough guys down there to keep them on their own side.

Let them deal with their own problems instead of exporting them here.

Of course if I were king I'd take every illegal who commits any crime against a US citizen and drop them over mexico city without a parachute.  I think that would get the message across.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Why is our government keeping this so secretive? I know you guys that live down there know whats going on but the rest of us (without the internet)

wouldn't know much is going on. The media stays away from this shit.  WHY???  Our country is being invaded and is under attack. WTF?

The "children" are the distraction.  It's not just Central Americans pouring over. 

A member on another forum came from a different angle.  You hearing of the diseases they are carrying with them?  Everything from scurvy to Black Plague.  Drop a few in a heavy populated area, and you have a living bioweapon.  Wait until the disease has a good toe-hold, then goobment comes in to "help".  Media wasn't given a gag order for nothing.

• Like 1

Getting harder to keep an open, compassionate mind lately.  

If I see one more post on compassion in relation to this crap, I'mma fukin splode.

They are not running from the life that they are perfectly used to.  They are here because word got back that renig would let them stay.  

We can not sustain this.  

I read replies on the local news FB page where the Denver DHS applied to get some of these fukin illegals there.  I was ready to puke, then move the fuck out.  People are so fuckin stupid it is actually unbelievable.  "We are all children under God"  Please, eat a dick.  We're all children under God until the stupid mother fuckers realize that they have to pay for this shit.  Why is your kid not learning shit in school?  Oh, their teacher is having all of their time taken up by non english speaking kids that are almost guaranteed not to be up to grade level even if they could speak the language.

I could go on and on, but my keyboard is already on fire.

• Like 2

"Be not intimidated, nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any sense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. For these, as they are often used, are but three other names for hypocrisy, chicanery, and cowardice."  - John Adams

• Like 3

Getting harder to keep an open, compassionate mind lately.  

If I see one more post on compassion in relation to this crap, I'mma fukin splode.

Nothing wrong with compassion, John. I mean, we show a horse compassion when it has a broken leg or a deer when we have struck it on the road. We can show the same compassion to these guys. A good ol' .308 of compassion is the best form of compassion in a situation like this.

Scurvey? Dude, these are central American, not British illegals.

I'm not a scurvy expert, but I'm thinking the only way you get that is to have a vitamin C deficiency.

Shhhh, rationality and science have no place here. This is an angry rant against brown people thread.

• Like 2

You guys need to stop "hating" on the uncontrolled/illegal migration of people carrying potential disease, drugs, and/or weapons!

They are all just children (ages 5 and up).

This is tons of cash for the cartels. It's worth killing for.

Expect a surge in activity (from the Mexico side) until this gets more coverage.

We could see another 100,000 unemployed wandering souls (in addition to the new 75,000+ that we have)

Edited by Sim_Player

Scurvey? Dude, these are central American, not British illegals.

I'm not a scurvy expert, but I'm thinking the only way you get that is to have a vitamin C deficiency.

Shhhh, rationality and science have no place here. This is an angry rant against brown people thread.

Ahhh...  When logic fails...  The race card...  

Our economy can NOT support this.  Our schools can NOT support this.  Our hospitals can NOT support this.  Our courts can NOT support this.  ANY terrorist can walk across the border unabated with whatever they want to bring with them.  Our border security can NOT support this.

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 6

Well, if this isn't a call for the NG to be on the border, what is? American lives are being threatened, our immigration laws are being ignored and we are being invaded.

How about a Marine (Army as well) Sniper every 1500 or so meters? BUILD THE WALL, mine the SOB, and then lets see what happens. Couple this with drones, a solid wall, CCTV's (ones that work), IR, trip sensors, etc., etc., it can AND SHOULD BE DONE.

Oh, and maybe some Fire Support on that .50!

Times are changing and I am afraid the clock cannot be turned back.

I am not advocating the shooting of unarmed men, women and children. But NO ONE should be allowed to stay here illegally. It is only a matter of time before the situation is completely out of control and all hell breaks loose. Either be pro-active or suffer the consequences, which we are seeing now.

I kind of like the trebuchet theory! :)

So all you die hard liberals blow it out your @ss, as I truly care about my country, and more importantly my little girl's futures.

BTW…just because the southern border issue concerns MOSTLY brown skinned people, it isn't limit to their race. ANYONE that is here illegally needs to GTFO and come back legally!

Pay now, OR PAY FOREVER. We are almost there.

• Like 1

Not throwing the race card, they just don't have scurvy. As a person down here seeing this develop daily, I can tell you that many of these people are genuinely running away from a total cluster fuck of a region that has been over run by gangs of punk ass shit heads. The info they are sharing reminds me of Liberia. At the same time, I don't believe that they should stay. They need to be deported back to their home country, but that's not Mexico, and they are even less wanted there than here because the Cartels use central Americans as soldiers, drug mules, and if you are unfortunate to be a girl, a sex slave. Many of you may not agree, and that's perfectly fine, but IMO this is the kind of situation that our armed forces could really be helpful in and all in accordance (well really stretching it) with the Monroe doctorine. Rather than fight an unpopular war on the other side of world, lets clean a little house in Central America. That to me would be a true humanitarian action.

• Like 1