Woot!! 10rd mags almost done!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, no list... :smoke:

Folks just do that because it makes 'em look cool! :unsure: "I take 4 for $40 or 3 for $50, but if they're going to be powder blue I'm in for 10!!!"

The daewoo 308 mag thread had a running list...what a nightmare! :eek: I seriously doubt Z1500 and Badz2801 will want to reread all 5 bajillion replies and count up who wants what and chase 'em down. Sounds like Cobra gets the very first one from Kevin (Z1500) & topmaul gets a couple from Ian to test.

ummm Danzig just got done explaining that there is no list. The sellers did NOT initiate a list. Therefore if you post "Put me down for 4", you are basically talking to the wind. No one will track you down and try to sell you your four mags. Why bother?

rant off.

carry on.

Edited by Caspian

When the mags are actually for sale everyone will get their chance to order what they want. These guys are not idiots. They will make enough to go around on the first run and they will be fair to everyone so as to keep their business for the following runs.

I'll take!... A CHILL PILL and wait until they are ready. :ph34r:

When the mags are actually for sale everyone will get their chance to order what they want. These guys are not idiots. They will make enough to go around on the first run and they will be fair to everyone so as to keep their business for the following runs.

I'll take!... A CHILL PILL and wait until they are ready. :ph34r:

Cobra, your just saying that to keep me from jackin the UPS dude in front of your house :haha:

email the owner of this forum and pressure him to offer ads to guys that have product or service to sell. the man is busy as hell in his real job, I can assure ya'll, but if he gets enough interest in it, Im sure he will get down to it and git er done.

I have a question for you. I bought three mags from Andrei at Ruseller and never received the bodies or floor-plates(and never will) but I did receive springs and followers. Would it be possible to buy a three mag bodies and floorplates from when I place an order for complete mags? Would the stock Saiga spring and follower work in your bodies? I will be buying complete mags from you too but I sure would like to salvage what I can out of this lousy deal I got from Andrei.

Edited by DaGroaner
I have a question for you. I bought three mags from Andrei at Ruseller and never received the bodies or floor-plates(and never will) but I did receive springs and followers. Would it be possible to buy a three mag bodies and floorplates from when I place an order for complete mags? Would the stock Saiga spring and follower work in your bodies? I will be buying complete mags from you too but I sure would like to salvage what I can out of this lousy deal I got from Andrei.

Curious about Andrei. Has he told you that he would make it right, send new ones or give you a refund? How long has it been since they were shipped? Does he guarantee delivery, or does he disclaim things like loss/seizure of the package?

Curious about Andrei. Has he told you that he would make it right, send new ones or give you a refund? How long has it been since they were shipped? Does he guarantee delivery, or does he disclaim things like loss/seizure of the package?

Dodge just posted he has been waiting over 5 months for a stock from Ruseller with various reasons given for the delay. :unsure:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=7362&st=60

Yea I can help you out. It's not going to be a HUGE savings cause the body is really the expensive part but I'm sure I could knock like $10off.

Kevin

Yea I can help you out. It's not going to be a HUGE savings cause the body is really the expensive part but I'm sure I could knock like $10off.

Kevin

Hey that's better than a swift kick in the ass. Thanks man.

I paid for three mags back in August. He says 8-10 weeks for delivery. He keeps putting me off and putting me off. Finally I start bad-mouthing hum on the internet and he gets responsive and refunds me the price of one of the three mags for my trouble and eventually send scanned photos of the packages he says he shipped. A few weeks later in December sometime I get the springs and that's it. Andrei says:

Hello, Darryl.

Friday, February 3, 2006, 7:36:18 AM, you wrote:

D> Still no mag bodies. Can you check with your partner again to see if they

D> were returned?

Did you ever checked on your post office?

As for my partner, I'm contacting with him every day (sometimes, a

couple of times per day) and there is no your parcel returned.

I really don't know what to think about all this...

--

Best regards,

Andrei

So I don't know what he's going to do. This was my reply to him:

I have checked the post office every Friday including today and they don't have it. I can't believe you don't send this stuff in a way that can be tracked. It is obviously never going to show up especially since it was sent before the springs were and I did receive those. I do know what to think of this...DON"T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM RUSELLER. If I would have placed this order with Rusmilitary I would have had my magazines by now. As it stands you have my money since August and all I have are three useless springs and followers so you'll have to forgive me when I say doing business with you has been a perfectly horrible experience. In fact it has been the absolute worst internet buying experience of my life.

All I can say is never again. I will be buying my mags from Z1500 when he has them and everything else from Oleg or FreedomOptiks.

I ordered about $300 worth of various things from Andrei and have waited patiently (sort of) for a hair over three months. Today he sent me an e-mail saying things were mailed out in two packages via air express (or something like that) and "sorry for the delay". So..... we shall see. But I have family in Russia and to get ANYTHING shipped from Russia OK is a miracle and I'll consider myself fortunate if it all arrives in one piece, complete and intact.

And I assure you, if any shit happens it won't have been Andrei's fault. When buying from Russia it's like playing with the devil.

YMMV..........Udachi

Edited by tsargis
I ordered about $300 worth of various things from Andrei and have waited patiently (sort of) for a hair over three months. Today he sent me an e-mail saying things were mailed out in two packages via air express (or something like that) and "sorry for the delay". So..... we shall see. But I have family in Russia and to get ANYTHING shipped from Russia OK is a miracle and I'll consider myself fortunate if it all arrives in one piece, complete and intact.

And I assure you, if any shit happens it won't have been Andrei's fault. When buying from Russia it's like playing with the devil.

Except he ships everything out of Germany so it shouldn't be this big of a problem. Hell he could ship via UPS from Germany. The guy simply has an incredibly lousy way of doing business.

Oh, I wish! I often said that if someone had the good sense to have me fixed when I was sixteen, I'm sure I would have gotten a nobel prize by now. Instead, I have spent far too much time, money, and effort trying to "service the queen bee". I s'pose now I have to do the dog, just to prove I have a set. post-2407-1139281237.jpg