Better get your order in now.

$1,200 Desktop CNC Makes AR Receiver in 2 Hours.

I'm surprised it takes 2 hours when you start with an 80% receiver.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/5/6910385/this-1200-machine-lets-you-make-untraceable-semi-automatic-rifles-at

Ghost Gunner is certainly successful at finding its way around the law.

Wrong!  This is completely within the law asshole!  But that is subject to change any time with a Tyrant Order from Der Fuhrer.  Probably one of the many things he's going to "fix" right after the election.  Even the facade of freedom will fall on Nov 5. 

Edited by Darth Saigus

There is a difference between impeach and convict.  You will never get a single democrap to vote against the first black president.  Even the first half-black president.  I don't imagine you could get a majority of the spineless repubs to vote for it either, and you need a majority of the entire house to vote to start impeachment.

My guess is it would never make it out of the house.  Absolutely no possibility that the senate convicts. 

So it's a political sideshow that does nothing but distract the gullible public.  The dems and the media will make him a victim.  He'd use it as an excuse to blast out even more tyrant orders.

And then, in some fantasy world where he actually got convicted and thrown out of office, we'd be left with president biden.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 6

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/5/6910385/this-1200-machine-lets-you-make-untraceable-semi-automatic-rifles-at

Wrong!  This is completely within the law asshole!  But that is subject to change any time with a Tyrant Order from Der Fuhrer.  Probably one of the many things he's going to "fix" right after the election.  Even the facade of freedom will fall on Nov 5. 

I predict the Feds will make this individual very miserable. I hope he has good legal counsel.

• Like 1

I want to buy one just to support this guy's buisiness even though there are better benchtop CNC milling machines out there for less money.

Using vid clips from anti gun douche bag Kali. State senator Kevin De Leon to promote his product, F*CKING EPIC.

Up next,

Ban milling machines in Kaliforny. :haha2: :haha2: :haha2:

Edited by Long Shot

I predict the Feds will make this individual very miserable. I hope he has good legal counsel.

The feds already have cause he was the one that come out with the plastic liberator pistol un detectible to metal detectors.  All using them 3D printers. 

He is doing his best to allow us to be able to do what manufatures have been doing for us for years.  He is bringing back making your own gun at home. 

Alot of kids are semi DIY when it comes to tech and bringing guns to the tech side brings more people into the gun ownership realm where us as long time gun owners can show them the proper etiquet of being a true gun owner and how to act and be as to not paint us into the evil that the demons and other self richous morons out there with armed guards for them and not protection for us peasants.

you could make a receiver for your own use this way.

but you cant legally sell them or make them for others with out an 07  FFL.

So 1200.00 is a lot of cash to make a lower, you could find a complete AR15 from a private owner for less.

But if people come over and want to use it I dont need a 07FFL.

I didn't buy one but thats my understanding from some companies that do build your own 80% lower is they have people come in and pay to use their mills to complete them.

There's a place here where you pay $200 for the 80% and use of their mill.  They do all the setup on the 80% and YOU push the button to start the CNC.  Therefore, YOU made it.  

Good luck trying to prove that I made and sold such a thing.

We all know that serial numbers really mean nothing in most states.  A FTF accomplishes the same thing.

Edited by Big John!

So 1200.00 is a lot of cash to make a lower, you could find a complete AR15 from a private owner for less.

But if people come over and want to use it I dont need a 07FFL.

I didn't buy one but thats my understanding from some companies that do build your own 80% lower is they have people come in and pay to use their mills to complete them.

The ATF has tried to crack down on that by issuing edicts to companies doing that - but there hasn't been a court case yet. They've just said "we consider that manufacturing and you need a license" etc. To the best of my knowledge nobody has been charged for doing so.

I've read home made firearms are legal to sell, so long as its not for profit of a business? Like one could privately sell any firearm they might have in their collection.

Thats not the way I understand it

The way I understand it, making a firearm for the purpose of sale is illegal. Selling something you made for personal use is not. Marking requirements come into play if you want to transfer a home-made firearm. Pretty sure to legally transfer it, you have to have a serial number and the city/state of manufacture - but I might be mistaken. I've seen a handful of homemade firearms sold at gun shows - including one where the ATF had a visible presence.

If a company does as you describe, They run a risk, The ATF does NOT play nice when you go against what they warn you about.

The company with the little mill is just capitalizing on peoples paranoia, and thats ok ,people sold P mags for $125.00 last time paranoia struck.

Some sold AR lowers for $750.00 (generic)

but Pmags are $19.00 again

A premium quality AR lower is around  $150.00  a generic lower for under $100.00

A poly lower for $39.95

To be legal you have to mark a firearm you (build) with your name , city and state.

So if you want a lower marked with your name that is not even anodized,

And you want to pay a premium for it,, well then this is a deal.

if i were so worried about it i would just go find a lower or gun from an individual .