UN still pushing to disarm USA who signed this crap to start with

UN out of the US...plus US cut funding, which the UN depends upon, but the US stays in the UN. No way we give up Veto power. As for the Treaty, it will never be ratified, especially after Nov 4th. I am proud to say that in Alabama, we even voted to approve Ammendment 3 of the State Constitution which specifically guarantees the rights of citizens to bear arms in spite of any international treaties by a 72% to 27% majority. That amendment was proposed specifically in opposition to the International Small Arms Treaty. There is hope.

• Like 2

I will die before giving up my 2nd amendment right.

It boils down to the right to defense of self, family, or property, by any means necessary.

That was the intention of the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, not what some "flavor-of-the-day black robes" decide tomorrow.

I hope that things never get that bad. It would be a horrible bloody time in our country's history.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

We (The Philippines) Don't Work With Them Anymore After They Asked Our Troops To Surrender To The Al Qaeda Affiliated Al Nusra Front In The Golan Heights. Our Peacekeepers Have Been Pulled Out Of Sierra Leone And Enjoying A 21 Day Quarantine Vacation On An Island In Manila Bay. The UN Is Useless...Thanks For Nothing And Go Suck IT...

• Like 7

Please ratify this UN treaty! I'm getting older and weaker every day. The domesticated dad thing gets pretty tucking old at times and I still don't have my throne made yet. You know, the one made from UN blue helmets. They zip tie together easy and can be made into anything. Just make sure they have a few holes punched into them.

• Like 4

You think the UN would order the blue helmets to surrender to the American Freedom Fighters?

I dont think any UN peace keeper has the spine to stand against an army of pissed off redneck american patriots.

Yamamoto  had it right " a rifle behind every blade of grass "

Hm if we were honest it would depend on who they put in that blue headgear.

Just leave that hanging as the conjuncture is depressing. 

The sheep will turn you in for nothing more than a pat on the head.  And that includes many keyboard commandos who talk a lot about rights and freedom.

When it gets real we'll see.

1st part sticks in my mind more often than the 2nd part. The wolves will eat the sheep.

• Like 1

I wonder what countries would like to send their forces to disarm America?

I would bet that is a pretty short list:haha2:

I think there's no shortage of countries that want to. Disarming US citizens would be the crown jewel of most UN delegates.

Taking action on that desire is a different story. A little thing called fear and commonsense might just get in the way.

• Like 1

We (The Philippines) Don't Work With Them Anymore After They Asked Our Troops To Surrender To The Al Qaeda Affiliated Al Nusra Front In The Golan Heights. Our Peacekeepers Have Been Pulled Out Of Sierra Leone And Enjoying A 21 Day Quarantine Vacation On An Island In Manila Bay. The UN Is Useless...Thanks For Nothing And Go Suck IT...

Have the other 45 been released yet...?  At least Filipino army chief General Gregorio Catapang  had the balls to take charge

• Like 2