whats the latest on the FBMG mags?

They are making the molds and other parts now. Time table still looks to be the same.

As we get parts in we will post pics and updates, but it will still be a few weeks.

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for a qualtiy product.This gives me timew to pay off the new s-308 carbine and save for a Tromix conversion.

:sorcerer: I think that at these gun showes if someone was to show that someone is building the 20rd 308 mags. More might be sold. If someone was to sell the mags. there would be more buyers. Its the no mag. to put in hand yet that is keeping people from dishing out the money for some thing they dont have yet. By the wat when is thedue date for the mags to be sent out to those who have already sent the money? :killer::cat:
It looks like 790 mags were pre-ordered. I guess there won't be any extra mag bodies coming. :angry:

My order isn't on the list. It needs to be updated. I am sure there are at least 100 more mags that don't show up on that list. Probably not enough for the mag bodies, but it is not complete.

Maybe, but we don't think it would be fair to those who got in early, within the time frame of the pre-order.

As one of the folks who got in early on the pre-order list you certainly have my permission to extend it. I won't feel cheated in any way shape or form. If it allows you to do more business I'm all for it, as I'm sure everyone else is. Extend away!

Maybe, but we don't think it would be fair to those who got in early, within the time frame of the pre-order.

As one of the folks who got in early on the pre-order list you certainly have my permission to extend it. I won't feel cheated in any way shape or form. If it allows you to do more business I'm all for it, as I'm sure everyone else is. Extend away!

Ditto for me. I'd order some more at the reduced price. Of course it's your call though.

Hell... I preordered and have not paid... I guess I am a slacker...

Although the way I see it...

The mags ARE NOT READY TO SHIP... wouldnt that make any order STILL BE A PREORDER? LOL

Couldnt resist that one! :lol: LOL

:smoke:

The mags ARE NOT READY TO SHIP... wouldnt that make any order STILL BE A PREORDER? LOL

I think a good idea would be to allow the preorder deal to run until they get to the magic number of 1500 that they had mentioned in the beginning. :xmas:

I think a good idea would be to allow the preorder deal to run until they get to the magic number of 1500 that they had mentioned in the beginning. :xmas:

I preordered and prepaid and so long as I get my order on time I see no problem with extending the

"preorder" until the 1500# is reached........I'd like to see you get the business as well as get the extra bodies'

Atlasx

:smoke: Hey Indy....remember the topic you posted in the general section about being a prick......be careful or your order might be last to ship....we are all willing to help.....by accepting the mags slated for shipping to you!!! :angel::haha::rolleyes::lolol: You know I am kidding -mostly :haha:

I am still waiting to order and pay. I have been burned on less expensive mag deals from large companies like Sportsmans Guide and Cheaper than Dirt to take a chance on a small deal like FBMG and pay before I know what the quality is and if they are going to work or not. There are thousands of M1A, Mini 14 Ruger and 1911 mags floating around that were supposed to work but don't. Based on the stated orders so far there is over $28,000 at risk on prepays - if they don't work how many small companies could take a hit like that and where is the money now. :blues:

24kShooter, your position is understandable, but there are a few things to consider.

1.) Commitments with these things are a two way street. Customers certainly do have to be careful with companies offering new products. But the flipside is that companies have to be careful when investing in products even when people say they'll buy X many. Paying using a credit card gives the customer the protection of contesting the charges according to the terms of the card, and using a postal money order protects the customer against mail fraud.

2.) If everyone waits for someone else to test and prove a new product (independent of factory testing), no new products will ever be made, EVER. Someone has to step up and buy them first, and if that's not you then you should be both content with the higher retail pricing and thankful to those people who took risks you weren't willing to. Gracious, respectful differences in how you buy.

3.) As far as FBMG's investments go, there are ways for a company to cover their bases if their vendors don't come through. I would consider that their business alone, but I'm inclined to think they have their bases covered.

4.) As far as the integrity of FBMG, they have a good reputation and a lot to gain from more excellent business and a lot to lose otherwise. Their relationship with Tromix, for example. I think there's a good network of accountability there.

I was one of the first to buy 15 round Pro-Mags for the 995 Hi-Point and got burned on them. So yes, sometimes you get burned, sometimes you are the first to get a wonderfull new toy. :smoke: Sometimes your rare toy becomes common. :cryss: I spent months locating each of my Enfield 2A rifles.(I own 2) Then AIMsurplus goes and imports thousands of 2A rifles for much cheaper than what I paid for my 2A rifles. Good for everyone cause they can get a 2A. Sucks for me because mine are now worth much less. I still take them out to shoot though. :killer:

patiently waiting----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------can't you tell?

:unsure: I also would like how the 20rd mags are coming along. This August, just wondering when will we hear about our orders being shipped. Anyword as to how much longer,its just I haven"t heard about when we will get the mags. So if anyone could inform us it would be nice. Thank you FBMG Inc.

Call me silly, but has anyone even seen a prototype in the flesh? More importantly, do they actually function well? The pro-mag AK mags that they ship so many 922 compliant AK's with are absolute crap. Before I plunk down enough $ for one mag that would buy me a whole crate of AK or AR mags, I want to know if the things will actually work.

Call me silly, but has anyone even seen a prototype in the flesh? More importantly, do they actually function well? The pro-mag AK mags that they ship so many 922 compliant AK's with are absolute crap. Before I plunk down enough $ for one mag that would buy me a whole crate of AK or AR mags, I want to know if the things will actually work.

Sean Connery Impersonator Voice: Call it whatever you like, the question is DOES IT WORK? Because I've tried that sort of thing before, spent a pretty penny and I don't mind tellin you.