openingabeerwithsaiga

Yeah...how about a flash hider with an opener feature? In fact, maybe the new shark brake will do it...

Yeah. about that. instructions follow.

1)Jam door breecher into cap (perpendicular to the beer is preferable)

2) pull trigger

3)Drink from shattered glass container

4) enjoy that smooth, bloody rocky mountain glass taste!

Hmm.... funny I must be doing something wrong...

I just smash the bottle on the barrel, (similar to Wild Bill Kelso, (John Belushi) in the movie 1941, on the front cockpit window of his airplane over the grand canyon... ) Then pour it down my throat in a big gulp...

:smoke:

Indy. Some off lifes pleasures reqire a certain amount of finess (sometimes fishing or love making). Your antics of opening your bottle will almost always lead to some amount of spillage.....waste. Wasting of the beer is true and udder alcohol abuse.......and one should not abuse alcohol!

Doug

Keep the church key on the sling where it belongs. If you find just the right place, it will work while carrying the Saiga slung, or holding it at ready!

BLASTING ZOMBIES IS THIRSTY WORK!

Edited by G O B
I don't drink beer man, that shit is for teenagers.

I prefer good cognac.

Um'

Well, I've been brewing beer for close to 23 years now.

I see it as more of an art!

I've also been distilling for about the last 12.

It's a very straight forward no brainer process, ingredients is the important factor.

Beer has my Vote!

And I'm not even close to being a teen! (Unfortunately!)

Hi I dont know if this subject has been talked about much but how do you open your beers with the saiga, I use the hole that the safety covers up but it seems a bit flimsy any suggestions on this critical subject wuold be appeciated

I love'ya, dude, but don't us gun owners have enough problems without sending messages that we drink AND shoot?

:eek:

That last post is probably some good timing, as I was JUST going to ask how many rounds I need to shoot to get the barrel hot enough to light my crack pipe?!?!?

We probably shouldnt mention that to the public, now, either... :cryss::unsure:

Seriously, though... I took this thread in good humor... couple that with the fact that I doubt a dozen saigaholics talking about drinking and shooting at the same time is going to alarm the general populace too overly much. If they are here reading... they deserve better than that... like some SERIOUS *BS* lol

If I thought this forum was the forum by which all firearms propaganda was created against us by... THEN I would be concerned... I would just let it slide... and add your two cents on how to open a bottle with YOUR saiga... C'mon... we KNOW you do... how do you open YOURS?!!?!?!? :lol:

:smoke:

Ok well then how about this:

DISCLAIMER: Due to the potentially dangerous nature of firearms, and the impaired judgement associated with drinking large quantities of alcohol, guns and liquor should NEVER be combined, we don't care how safe you are, just DON'T DO IT!

That being said, I've come up with a surefire way to open your beer between mag changes, and without removing your hand from the buttstock. And I have tested this with an unloaded S-12.

Use the front of the magwell, place the lip of cap in right or left side of magwell, torque horizontally to the reciever. problem solved. Next thread.

Me too^^^^that's a good ol St Louis beer-hope it was empty. The one I shot a few post up was actually 12c a can p.o.s. Wally World soda for demonstration purposes only. I'd never kill a real beer that way unless it was skunked out. Funny how beer brings out the best in men :D

I tend to use skunked beer as punishment for losing bets or failing to lift the seat before one pees in my residence. You piss on the seat you drink one of the Natural Ices thats been in the fridge since easter. The Packers beat the Eagles you drink one of the MGD's thats been in there since my 21st Bday party.

As for opening a beer with the Saiga.. I usually use the sling loop to pop off the cap.