We need some new excitement around here.

Belt feed.

All seriousness aside-- I too think Kevin modding his molds to take Jeric's bolt hold-open would be a wonderful development. [/completely forgets how long it took to get them right the first time]

ETA: Some drop-on AK-style furniture would be cool too, guys-- (Guys?---)

Edited by Ductapeman
How about a Gatling type rig where you can bolt in 6 Saiga-12's around a central axle, chamber one round then pop a 10-rounder in each, turn the crank, and blow off 66 rounds of 12 gauge in under 30 seconds?

Hit the video link in my post above. With an S12 it would be awesome.

I'd settle for a bolt-on forward handguard retainer that lets you use standard AK-type handguards without having to cut/weld, remove the gas block, or otherwise cobble together.

I need a couple weeks and I will do just that. :up:

I have some more HG retainers on order.

Wasn't there supposed to be some "New" announcement, I think regarding S-12's, at the RAAC booth at the Shot Show down in Florida? Has that even happened yet? Pvt Pyle was eluding to it.

I'd settle for a bolt-on forward handguard retainer that lets you use standard AK-type handguards without having to cut/weld, remove the gas block, or otherwise cobble together.

JIHAD! B)

Any chance of one for the S-308 too? :wub::wub:

JIHAD! B)

Any chance of one for the S-308 too? :wub::wub:

Yes sir - 7.62x39, .223, .308 & .410 shotty.

(I don't have an upper HG solution for the shotties just yet)

I meant to do it months ago, but you know...

Wasn't there supposed to be some "New" announcement, I think regarding S-12's, at the RAAC booth at the Shot Show down in Florida? Has that even happened yet? Pvt Pyle was eluding to it.

Its in january. It'll probably be something about magazines and magwells, or licensed domestic production of the saiga series.

Hopefully......gun6la.gif

The bolt on foward HG retainer idea that lets you use standard lower HG's would be great,what would be really good would be a upper tri rail type thing you could run from your rear site base to the HG retainer,and use the gas tube you got with no mods.