• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive an '85 Dodge B250 van I bought for $20 and share a "98 Grand Cherokee with the wife.

Can you guys even IMAGINE how hard it is for a Scotsman to pump $50 gas into a $20 dollar truck!

There is a '77 Suburban project in the back, and a 331 Hemi under the bench.

Here's my new toy. sold my truck and the custom bike in my profile pic. and got myself a '06 charger.

and blacked out the windows and put some 20's on it . Im waiting to hit a deer so i can put a cowl hood and shadow mask the front. Only a bodyman would wish he would crash his new car to get a new hood :)

The Charger is sweet (and Banshee's Magnum too). Dodge is doing some cool shit again!

Here's my new toy. sold my truck and the custom bike in my profile pic. and got myself a '06 charger.

and blacked out the windows and put some 20's on it . Im waiting to hit a deer so i can put a cowl hood and shadow mask the front. Only a bodyman would wish he would crash his new car to get a new hood :)

The Charger is sweet (and Banshee's Magnum too). Dodge is doing some cool shit again!

Mercedes is doing some cool shit again... Dodge hasn't been cool since it started rebadging Mitsus...

Yeah BW, I've come close doing that while riding in that beast. Crazy bitch took us for a 150 yd 360 into a swamp at the last road race. It's much more fun to drive than ride, especially in that.

:super: Well if your'e gonna dream, dream big!

Ya'll already know what my dream is...

post-1293-1169920232.jpg

Love the GT also! There's black one up the road from me. Awesome.

Shelby's theee man! I like his latest toy too...

post-1293-1169920711_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1169920740_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1169920825_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1169920853_thumb.jpg

I drive a 99 Jeep Cherokee 4.0, it's lifted and has a K&N cold-air intake an Maganflow Hi-flow Cat and Muffler. It is the last vehicle I intend to buy for myself. I drove the big Cherokee Chiefs throughout the 80s and 90s and I just love this smaller cousin. They don't make them anymore so I'll just have to keep this one going for the next forty years or so.

Sometimes I ride in the passenger seat of my wife's Subaru Outback Limited.

Thanks, It doesnt run like my bike did ! Now spring is around the corner Im wanting another bike.

nothing runs like a 100 cubic inch revtech. I just could not keep a drivebelt or starters to hold up. I did get good at changing that stuff out.

My weekend ride.....95 Z28 Conv. 383cid ,440 hp all motor, NX150 shot of nitrous. Best time 1/4mi. 11.21 @ 118mph on juice. The car still has all the full trim. Go fast at the track ...then drop the top and cruise on home with the AC on and the stereo banging :smoke:

c3601rk.jpg

The 383 mill...biult up by myself

e9e45fx.jpg

2001 S-Type... 3.0L

Hey... nice Ford. :haha:

Absolutely agree. Funny thing... my Father and all my relatives on his side of the family are General Motors employees. Go figure right? What can I say... I liked the somewhat retro styling cues of the car when they first came out in 2000.

2001 S-Type... 3.0L

Hey... nice Ford. :haha:

Absolutely agree. Funny thing... my Father and all my relatives on his side of the family are General Motors employees. Go figure right? What can I say... I liked the somewhat retro styling cues of the car when they first came out in 2000.

It's a really beautiful car. I just had to pull your leg a little. Hey look... another nice Ford. :angel:

My car (tractor) :super:

Land Rover Discovery 1998 modified for 33" tires...

post-4890-1169943957_thumb.jpgpost-4890-1169943991_thumb.jpg

cheers,

Loki (a.k.a. Leonidas)

:devil: Alright then lets have some more pics of some evil, wicked, mean and nasty rides here fellas! ...Guess nobody noticed how many topics there are NOW posted in this section... and check out the coinciding numbers in this post I'm making now...:devil:

spooky dookie!