NEW SHIPMENT 19" S-12s for $ 379

First off let me say I am a dumb ass, shipment only has one P in it but I can't edit the topic oh well what can I say, my spelllin teecher wuz Dan Quail.

Hey guys, just a little teazer till tomarrow. My guy just got a load of 19" S-12s for $379. I'll let you guys know the company as soon as I secure one for myself tomarrow. I don't know how many he has so I don't wanna screw myself. It's the cheepest I've seen them for, hell, it's cheeper than the one I bought! I'm not affiliated with the company but these guys have good prices on all saigas as well as other stuff. I'm also gettin a norinco trench gun for $199--can't beat that, I've looked. well 'till tomarrow.....

Edited by Juggernaut
I has the same Spellin Teecher! ~Jugg

+1

Just hung up from talking to them myself. That didn't take long...

This should show the dealers out there what an impact this website has on sales. He said he didn't know what happened but there was suddenly a flood of faxed orders yesterday. I told him it was most likely the fact that this thread was posted on our site.

Posting a link on here, or news that you know where some S-12s are, is like throwing a piece of meat into a pool full of crocodiles or pirahna. It kinda sux that those who are resourceful enough to actually call around and hunt down an S-12 get screwed if they don't do it fast enough before someone comes along and tells a few thousand people right where to look.

I guess that's one of the good things that draws people here but at the same time, it takes the fun out (or even the possibility) of locating one for sale and buying it. Double edged sword.

I mean just think about it..If someone wanted to, and the dealers would all share the info, or even if Clyde himself was to sell directly to the members of this form, and a list was put here of every S-12 NIB, currently available in the whole country (from the latest shipment) Just how long do you think it would take for them to ALL be bought up? Then what about all those good people who were busy helping someone move that weekend or were sick or whatever?

Yeah I know Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cryss:

Just making an observation here....

Maybe if these shipments are going to be so small and so far between, that they can't keep up with the demand, the S-12s at least, should be released slowly at intervals between the shipments to give people a fair chance to score one. I know some dealers work that way with hot items.

There's prolly no realistic "good" solution except getting the Russians to send more guns to meet the huge demand, but that's not gonna happen, at least not right now due to things going on at the plant and in politics.

Basically this supply and demand situation sucks and that's all I have to say about that.

Anyone want some choc..a..late???

Basically this supply and demand situation sucks and that's all I have to say about that.

Well, I hear what you are saying, bit IMO helping people get these guns has become a big part of this site's purpose.

As in all matters, timing is everything.

Makes one wonder how they are selling them for $100 less then everyone else.

It's because they can....AND STILL MAKE A PROFIT!

They are really good people over at Classic Arms and aren't greedy.

ETA...this confirms what I was just saying in a different thread the other day...

Edited by Cobra 76 two

Well, I hear what you are saying, bit IMO helping people get these guns has become a big part of this site's purpose.

As in all matters, timing is everything.

+1, if you want a Saiga 12 you have to spend time looking for it (including checking this site).

I check there site every evening and seen them called this morning all gone boy word sure gets around fast. :lolol:

Hope you got yours LTSS, I would hate to see a good guy who wants to help out get shafted in the deal, ohters might not be so helpful in the future :ded:

I check there site every evening and seen them called this morning all gone boy word sure gets around fast. :lolol:

Heh, I was one fo the first 5 to see the posting and it took real intestinal fortitude not to jump on it even though I have all the Saiga 12's I need. That price was low enough you could turn a nice profit! It was also $70 less than I paid for my last one... D'Oh!!!!

ETA...this confirms what I was just saying in a different thread the other day...

True. I've seen how much a gun shop is charged by a big sports distributor, and even at Classic's price, they do make money, just not a whole lot. Speaks volumes for the integrity of Classic Arms.

Hope you got yours LTSS, I would hate to see a good guy who wants to help out get shafted in the deal, ohters might not be so helpful in the future :ded:

Nope didn't get 1 just trying to snag my 1st one :(

Classic Arms isn't greedy, but may be desperate to dump their Saiga line. According to RAA they are just dealers; dealer pricing is $363.15 - Classic sold them for $369. Something is wrong here. Call up Classic and you will see that they will sell you a Saiga 223 for $19 over distributor pricing. Are they only working to keep RAA in business or do they think this is a way to make a living. The fact is most dealers would sell the Saiga for $450, because they have to make a living. If other dealers choose to whore out the Saiga line, it doesn't mean that other business are greedy.

Aloha

Well just what is an acceptable markup and who's to be the judge? I already knew what dealer pricing was BTW. And my buddy who runs his own gun shop, and gets them for the same price from his distributors, doesn't try to rape the customer by jacking the price up that much. He sells his for $400 OTD when he even goes to the trouble to order a few. If someone like him who runs a small shop out of his own back yard can afford to pass along a good deal like that, then so can a bigger dealer who goes thru lots more of them every time they come in again, not to mention all the other guns they sell. I'm sorry but that just ain't right. Take a gun that was priced around 200 bucks a few years ago and charge almost half that above MSRP....naaaaa that just doesn't add up bro. Aloha

I mentioned Classic's pricing to my dealer and they claimed it was under the price they paid for it! Must have gone through a few hands and not directly from RAA I guess.

In my opinion if the $363 is a accurate price the sale price should be between $469-$499. This is a fair mark up for a real business who has overhead. Not a sole proprietor running a shop out of there garage. It cost money to make a decent living. I mean come on guys. None of you would stand for someone telling you you should not be being paid $20 and are only worth $10 an hour cause you can scrape by on it! I am not in the gun industries but I am fortunate enough to own a small business. I think many people have no idea what it takes to run a real business. Anyhow just my .02. BTW I wanted another saiga 12 and (puts head down) paid $525 Shipped. I thought it was a great deal:) Hahahaha..... After seeing them selling on gunbroker for almost $700!

Side note I think a $700 is abit steep but if the market will bare. What do you do:(

Any how Merry Christmas

Ralph

I mentioned Classic's pricing to my dealer and they claimed it was under the price they paid for it! Must have gone through a few hands and not directly from RAA I guess.

In my opinion if the $363 is a accurate price the sale price should be between $469-$499. This is a fair mark up for a real business who has overhead. Not a sole proprietor running a shop out of there garage. It cost money to make a decent living. I mean come on guys. None of you would stand for someone telling you you should not be being paid $20 and are only worth $10 an hour cause you can scrape by on it! I am not in the gun industries but I am fortunate enough to own a small business. I think many people have no idea what it takes to run a real business. Anyhow just my .02. BTW I wanted another saiga 12 and (puts head down) paid $525 Shipped. I thought it was a great deal:) Hahahaha..... After seeing them selling on gunbroker for almost $700!

Side note I think a $700 is abit steep but if the market will bare. What do you do:(

Any how Merry Christmas

Ralph

Well it's that kind of mentality and people who actually pay those exorbitant prices on GB that are driving the price of these guns up so fast.