Can somebody tell me how this works?

I wonder if it actually works. And if it did work, would anybody suffer the derisive remarks from their follow competitors. (Well, hell yes, you don't go to a gun competition looking for accolades.) If I could get one, I would put it on: only 3000 rubles. 3000 Russian rubles = 121.97700 U.S. dollars. Easy to import: Potato slicer.

post-4457-1203354577_thumb.jpg

post-4457-1203354678_thumb.jpg

Edited by oldandslow
I wonder if it actually works. And if it did work, would anybody suffer the derisive remarks from their follow competitors. (Well, hell yes, you don't go to a gun competition looking for accolades.) If I could get one, I would put it on: only 3000 rubles. 3000 Russian rubles = 121.97700 U.S. dollars. Easy to import: Potato slicer.

I would expect a death ray of some sort, not a bullet, to come out of the end of a weapon with one of those on it. :unsure:

I edited a picture. RED = UP blast, Green = Sideways (push) blast.

post-6947-1203368295_thumb.jpg

I think the Idea is to allow the gas to escape UP and for the remaining gas that is still flowing forward and pushing the gun towards the rear to deflect off the large plates thereby pushing the muzzle back forward and nullifying the recoil rearward.

Or, it's for cleaning the toilet.

No, no, no, you guys got it all wrong. Its a shot dispersion defibrillator attachment. You see when the zombies come they will be coming from all sides and with this attached to your S12 one shot will be spread out in a 180 degree pattern. With just two rounds you can deliver 360 degrees of meat splattering! :lolol: