MD has 120 mag bodies injected so far

I just spoke to Mike D. He has 120 main bodies molded and they came out fantastic. They are going to switch over to running the smaller piece parts next week so he can get complete production drums together and out the door. More bodies and piece parts will follow shortly after that.

I have no other information.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

I just spoke to Mike D. He has 120 main bodies molded and they came out fantastic. They are going to switch over to running the smaller piece parts next week so he can get complete production drums together and out the door. More bodies and piece parts will follow shortly after that.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

thank you

THANK YOU TONY ! you have always been a standup guy. it is nice to read posts like this then bitch this ,asshole that, and don,t let me forget whine whine whine. thanks again ....hope you have a nice weekend.

THANK YOU TONY ! you have always been a standup guy. it is nice to read posts like this then bitch this ,asshole that, and don,t let me forget whine whine whine. thanks again ....hope you have a nice weekend.

It must be nice to be able to give a good first hand report like that Tony. That is something I have longed to be able to do myself for a LONG TIME, but instead all I get to do is be the bad guy and try to keep all these whining assholes from taking over this whole forum. Mike, for reasons I'm still trying to figure out, has chosen to stop talking to me and let Tony be the bearer of all good news. All I get to do is spread the same old bad news and be everyone's enemy....Thanks Mike.

Tony = HERO

Cobra = ?

It must be nice to be able to give a good first hand report like that Tony. That is something I have longed to be able to do myself for a LONG TIME, but instead all I get to do is be the bad guy and try to keep all these whining assholes from taking over this whole forum. Mike, for reasons I'm still trying to figure out, has chosen to stop talking to me and let Tony be the bearer of all good news. All I get to do is spread the same old bad news and be everyone's enemy....Thanks Mike.

Tony = HERO

Cobra = ?

...Did someone say whinning??????

:haha::haha:

Thanks for the info Tony.

And most of all thanks to our HERO Moderators for keeping things together for us. Especially Cobra 76 two! Three cheers for the home team.

and thanks to those who don't like 1911's for not flaming me in the other thread. :)

Edited by 1911

Has anyone except me noticed how, the higher capacity a "new upcoming" 12 ga mag is, the more shitstorms and negativity there are to deal with here on the forum? :unsure: Remember the AGP pre production thread nightmares? I do.

I'm begging you other mag makers out there...PLEASE, PLEASE don't make any more mags that hold any more than what's already out there!

And if you do make them, PLEASE do not utter one word about them until you actually have them for sale!

As bad as I hate to say anything good about alliance armament and their drums, at least they apparently kept their mouths shut about their pizza pan mag til it was ready. :rolleyes:

Tony = HERO

Cobra = ?

Cobra I still love you man. he he he

really Thanks for putting up with us.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

So THERE!

Suck on that, you Naysayers!

BTW: Cobra you are still my hero, brother! :up: Don't let the bastards get you down!

Well, if there are only 120 drum molds available. And if Mike sends these out in the order they were taken. And if my memory serves correctly, I got on the list during when there was 900 something available. Then that means I'll be getting my drum before the vast majority of everyone else!

I'm just hoping Mike can get them all out before the 1 year mark.