We should be leaving for the city at about 11AM and pulling into Port Authority at about 3PM. Which means, we will be way too late to get anywhere near Times Square :lol: .

I want to head over to Ground Zero. I haven't been there since 2003ish, and to be honest, I'm not even sure if/what they have done with it.

So, Happy New Years everyone!!! Stay safe, have fun, and I'll see ya guys next year. :D

Hello? I live in Vegas. Where do you think i'll be, dinner at the Hard Rock, and then out on the strip for fire works and champagne. Hope you all have a safe and joyous new year.

Hey man, funny story. A few years ago sister #1 got married in Ceaser's Palace. All went well, beautiful scenery I was pleasantly surprised by it all. SO a few hours go by, we hit THE BAR BABAH!! ALOT of drinks flow, the family gets into it, we have a good time, etc, etc, etc,. Well at about 430 am 98 FUCKING DEGREES OUTSIDE!!! FUCKING DESERT........ We circle back to Ceaser's Palace to go to bed. So we're walking down one of the many MIRRORED hallways they have and my DRUNK ASS WIFE GOES.........HEY, THOSE PEOPLE ARE DRESSED JUST LIKE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no shes serious man!!! Five years later we give her hell about that morning!!!

Spent it with the neighbors, a block party. Lots of food, some decent booze and screaming kids all over the place. Ended up playing some of those lame ass adult party games, like Scattergories. At midnight I popped the cork on some imported bubbly I brought for the occasion and we all drank a glass and remembered those no longer here for a minute. Later set off some fireworks and called it a night. Happy New Year everyone, hope it is better then the last.

Edited by Saigaczech

Never made to Ground Zero, but did manage to get in pretty close to the ball.

We ended up at the 7th Ave/48th St. intersection, so only a couple blocks away from the ball in Times Square.

Cold as hell, shoulder to shoulder with a ton of whackjobs, no place to piss, and this was for 6 hours :ded: .

This was my 2nd time there for NYE, so that means I've been there for 1 too many NYE's :lol: . Next year, I'm going to one of your guy's house, where you can shoot out back at midnight!!!!! :D

Well, I managed to spend the new year reloading ammo again. I've no idea why this keeps happening. I guess it's a mixture of not having to wake up early the next day, not having anywhere to go and not having anything better to do at home.

Let's see what happens next year.

Actually... stayed up until 02:00..

Went to my wife's friends place...

Dear Penthouse letters..

LOL Just kidding...

Stayed up, chatted with wife's friends husband, turns out he's a firearms instructor at a scouts camp and a moderator on a big game forum...

Was alright.

Well since I had to be up at 0400 the next morning for the Rose Parade I made it till about 2100 cali time (my body was still waking me up at 0500 without fail thinking it was time to get up).

I got two great voicemails from the guys though, and when I went to pick up my S-12 from them last night they told me that they kinda set the field on fire with flamethrower shells, that Bore Thunder rounds are really quite loud and that they didn't get the local cops to show up.