I've read a lot of posts on different forums referring to Zombies and the weapon of choice is always a shotty. Some people have the belief that there might be an actual "T-Virus" that will be released and create a hoard of angry "zombies." I've heard others refer to governmental drones that follow orders and are for nothing other than assisting in the violation of our second admendment rights.

So what's the deal, who are the Zombies? Or at least your opinion of one.... :ded:

Edited by hallboss

Personally I think the Zombie mania is an outlet for the modern American's homicidal urges. If we go around talking about wasting people with our nifty Saiganovs we get red flagged in a gov't database or something. If we talk about blowing the faces off Zombies, we're just harmless weirdos who have seen too many ghoul flicks. ^_^

Zombies are a fictional "bogey man", if you plan your strategies and equipment based on "zombies", anything else will be a walk in the park. On the other hand, when the welfare checks start bouncing, expect to see a lot of 'entitlement zombies' burning cars and looting stores. Make sure to factor them into your plans.

Anyway... I've had re-occuring dreams about zombies, and the best answer someone has given me as to why i keep having them is that they are representative of my poor outlook on the masses. The scariest dream i ever had about zombies was the one where they were able to speak, and rationalize. Think about it, deal with mindless shambling hoards so often, and it become passe... find ONE who knows what its doing and thats a whole different game.

Zombies can represent people who will simply not think rationally.

so yeah, spreading corruption, fear of an overwhelming and oppressive mob, attacking us in ways in which terrify us the most, and the death of love, and the atmosphere of tension.

I would at least like to think that they are just stupid and don't realize what they are doing, rather than are self aware and maliciously working against me... I'm talking about my fellow man here, AND the living dead in my dreams.

I have always used the term zombie in the exact literal definition to mean the undead monsters that seek brains. If I ever didn't, I made it obvious what I meant. When I talk about being ready for them, I mean the literal definition. If somebody comes to your house to take your guns, it won't be a moonbat voter, it will be a 19 year old boy in green that could be your own son.

I would at least like to think that they are just stupid and don't realize what they are doing, rather than are self aware and maliciously working against me... I'm talking about my fellow man here, AND the living dead in my dreams.

Self-aware, malicious people are easy if you understand them. They are often intelligent, imaginative and have regard for their own well being. There are a million and one ways to cancel the threat of such a person. There is only one way to cancel the threat of a zombie.

post-13378-1230936851_thumb.jpg

Self-aware, malicious people are easy if you understand them. They are often intelligent, imaginative and have regard for their own well being. There are a million and one ways to cancel the threat of such a person. There is only one way to cancel the threat of a zombie.

I beg to differ, look at the "Return of the Living Dead" Series...

If you want to practice for the zombie invasion, you can go to Kenn Blanchard's website, where you can buy

ZOMBIE TARGETS

zombie3.0.jpg

Click here for website

$5.00 each, or 10 for $24 The target is 24" X 36"

I have heard several people mention them on the Gun Rights Radio Network podcasts, and they say that the zombie targets are good quality, I may get a few for the office.

Greatest_Movie_Line_Ever.wmv

I like the above definition of Zombies. Being an old school, old timer; Bob Hope strike me as right on. :) Enjoy, I know I did.

Sorry about that 1911, I posted the same clip.

It is the greatest movie line ever!

Both of those clips won't play. What movie is it from or where did the clip come from?

Thanks guys, so the definition is anything that wishes to cause harm whether it be real or not....

MuslimZombies.jpg

Any questions?

...YEAH... wheres that hot MP's phone number?!?

Sorry, guys. If you're not sporting a crotch carpet, she probably doesn't want anything to do with you. :eek:

Besides, I don't see any wedding ring on her finger (double suspicion). Even Rosie O' Donnell (if she was straight) could get married eventually in the Army. :bag: