Agenda of Obama's administration

Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/urban_policy/

Didn't take him long at all, hopefully it won't be by executive order.

Well regardless of what he and his cronies feel the need to control in our lives, I still feel we all have a resposibility to honor and defend the second ammendment and the entire Constitution. The only way to totally control a nation is to dearm the nation. The road to a totalitarian government begins with the removal of weapons rights. Look back my friends, let us remember the lessons learned from the history of our world and remember the blood that has been shed by our fathers and their fathers, and those before, to give us the freedom to choose what we do with our lives. I for one do not want to fight, but I will always honor the oath I took when I enlisted into the military years ago. To defend the citizens of the United States, and the Constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic.

That is all I have to say about that.

DT

I'll be very surprised if Obama tries something stupid with our firearms rights. Regardless of his ideologies, I think he's a very smart man. He knows he can't afford to deal with millions of pissed off gun owners right now. The best way he could take our guns away is a declaration of martial law, and if it got that bad it's all over for him anyway. He's going to try and avoid that at all costs.

I'll be very surprised if Obama tries something stupid with our firearms rights. Regardless of his ideologies, I think he's a very smart man. He knows he can't afford to deal with millions of pissed off gun owners right now. The best way he could take our guns away is a declaration of martial law, and if it got that bad it's all over for him anyway. He's going to try and avoid that at all costs.

I still wouldn't put it past him.

I had a buddy over last night and we knocked back a few while laughing at his proposal to create an arbitrage spread trade "going short" on the price of Pmags and long on shares of Citigroup.

Woke up with the worst headache of this century. (so far)

I'm not sure why it all seemed so funny last night, but my buddy (retired futures trader, currenty employed in the injection molding business) sure hopes BO "does something" on the weapons ban, and I'm not so sure he's alone. Guns are one of the few business that (if you'll excuse the pun) are booming for the foreseeable future.

Ammunition Accountability Legislation

It has already started...

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana ) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers.

Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded...

Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round

If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.

Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!!

To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:

>>>>> http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

Yup, to comply I just destroyed all mine, all gone, bye bye, no more.................really I did. Boy now I am safe and the criminals have all of the power. Yeah right... Just imagine the country we would live in, if this were the case. Not gonna happen.

DT

Interestingly enough, under the Military Commissions Act, he can!

BO's admin. along with various others is simple. The acquisition and maintaince of POWER. They would NEVER undertake any action that would jepordize this. If the pro 2nd people in this nation drew the "line in the sand," over the (looks like a) assult weapons ban, it would be DOA. They think that the population will allow this intrusion on liberty.

It has already started...

Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo!

The bill that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana ) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers.

Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded...

Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round

If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun!

This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington.

Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!!

To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:

>>>>> http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

This is very scary, but I'm going to wager that IF this goes forward in some states.....it will likely just be those that are already anti-gun states. No shock with Cali, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, NJ, NY.

One of my buddies is friends with our state rep in TN, and he laughed about this when asked by my buddy. He said that there are literally 2 or 3 state reps ALL FROM MEMPHIS that are in favor of this. He said it would get "shot down" (pardon the pun) by a 98% vote. I'd also wager that the same would hold true in Bama, Mississippi, SC, and KY.

Just MHO

people buy and shoot on a daily basis. for them to keep track on how much pre-coded ammunition people have, without searching high and low and underground *cough*, would be near impossible.

as if the market for ammunition wasn't going up badly enough. now the people hand loading their own have something to fear.

just keep it out of sight, out of mind, and at your disposal for a later date, when the time comes that they go looking for your stockpile.

good thing this isn't a law yet, otherwise i'd be afraid of mentioning this sort of mentality publicly, pretty damn stupid shit if you ask me.

Mechstar, the problem is that the tech to make coded ammo does not exist. Businesses would be shut down overnight, many of them. It would kill the entire industry immediately. If you kept your ammo and used it to defend yourself, or shot it at the range, or whatever, you'd go to jail. Because they'd know that NO microstamped ammo actually exists. You'd never be able to fire a gun again without being arrested.

Here you go:

House Resolution 45

They will license all handguns and long guns capable of holding a detachable mag. It requires taking a class, fingerprinting, background check and a $25.00 fee for the license. It's not clear if the fee is per gun or per person. It does not say how much the classes will be either. I saw something in there about "inspections" to see if you're keeping the gun(s) stored properly too. I added a topic in the political discussion section. Here.

Just wanted to let you guys know.

Corbin

Edited by Corbin

Thats like a liberal wet dream.

Hopefully we won't get that f*cked that fast.

The shooting on the bus that supposedly inspired the legislation,

is exactly the type of thing I think of when I read the quote;

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences of too much liberty,

than those attending too small a degree of it - Thomas Jefferson

Talk about punishing everyone for the actions of a few.

Damn straight KY isn't gonna adopt it. Little off topic but my favorite is KY's law preventing cities from passing their own gun bans that are more restrictive than the state's laws...so our biggest cities with their urban crime can't choose to ban guns from the law abiding :)

PA has a similar law in place, didn't stop the mayor of Philly from trying to pass a law for more restrictive laws in Philly.

post-1914-1233588583_thumb.jpg