You people are a bad influence.....

I walked in to my local gun store a couple weeks ago and they had a couple Saiga 12's so I put one on lay away. I get home that night and start doing Google research which led me here. So now I got a 20 rd drum on order, stack of AGP mags and am putting a conversion shopping list together. I'm not sure whether to thank you or curse you.......what the hell...I thank you for all the great info and my wallet curses you.

and the gun seemed like such a bargain when I first saw it

mo

Hello, my name is DogMan, and I'm a Saigaholic......(Hi, Dogman!)

At first I thought I could handle it. A friend let me use his. He said, "C'mon man, it'll make you fell better. Well, before you know it I had to have my own. Then one turned into two, then two turned into three and I haven't been able to stop since. They say its hereditary but I don't know. I have a vague recollection of my Dad laying in a pile of his own spent shotgun shells and mumbling something about needing a bigger magazine or drum just to get the same feeling he had in the beginning. I'm trying to get better now. Just taking it one day at a time. Anyway, thats my story. Thanks for listening.

Edited by DogMan

At first I thought I could handle it. A friend let me use his. He said, "C'mon man, it'll make you fell better. Well, before you know it I had to have my own. Then one turned into two, then two turned into three and I haven't been able to stop since. They say its hereditary but I don't know. I have a vague recollection of my Dad laying in a pile of his own spent shotgun shells and mumbling something about needing a bigger magazine or drum just to get the same feeling he had in the beginning. I'm trying to get better now. Just taking it one day at a time. Anyway, thats my story. Thanks for listening.

That would be hilarious if it wasn't so true......... :rolleyes:

Woops I thought this was Sex-aholics.

Thanks for sharing.

Keep coming back, it works if you work it.

Welcome to the "Saiga 12 Step Program", Molexey! You'll find lots of support from members who have suffered the same horrible, debilitating sickness/addiction that you are so openly admitting. You will find lots of people who will share your pain, and who will gladly listen to your tales of taking your Saiga outside and blasting poor, innocent watermelons, pumpkins, water-filled zombie milk jugs, and the likes of things such as those. :up:

I did a similar thing when I almost got one, then the guy who had it on lay away stopped paying so it was all mine. It was a scary time there when I realized I wanted one but would have to pay a lot to get one. Luckily it all worked out fine, she's at home sitting in the cabinet.

The gun ain't so expensive when you see what you've spent on accessories.

I did a similar thing when I almost got one, then the guy who had it on lay away stopped paying so it was all mine. It was a scary time there when I realized I wanted one but would have to pay a lot to get one. Luckily it all worked out fine, she's at home sitting in the cabinet.

The gun ain't so expensive when you see what you've spent on accessories.

I think i did a reasonable job about keeping the price down... :unsure:

I only have about as much in accesories as i paid for the gun itself...

Well the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. I hear you though I spent $550 on my S12 then $70 on 5 round mags, $150 on 10 round mags, $80 on a stock, $250 on a red dot, $50 on a scope mount, $100 on a polychoke and $300 on a conversion. I do not eve want to add it all up. I do believe I have a problem.

molexey,

just be VERY gald you didn`t step into my arena 50BMG rifles and belt fed`s

a saiga with everything you could possibly do to it and every thing you could hang on it doesnt even come anywhere near what i have in a single rifle including nothing extra ,if any one offers you a chance to shoot one BE AFRAID and i do mean VERY AFRAID :cryss: :cryss: :cryss: it is far more dangerious a gateway to go thru :devil:

so build your saiga like you want and have fun ,comparatively it is more or less painless

I bought my S12 with the intensions of converting it somewhere down the road..........within a week

I had it converted with Tromix parts. :rolleyes: Then I went out and spent $600 on ammo to feed the beast! I just tore it back down this past week,welded up all the holes,stripped it,and now

its at the gunsmiths getting hot blued and bead blasted!!! :ded: Does it ever end???..........

I have a yard full of spent shells,a garbage can full of blasted watermellon and plastic jug parts stinkin to high heaven,and a hard on waiting to get it back from the gunsmith. :devil: The wife is ready to cut my balls off!!!!!!!!! :smoke: And I couldnt get laid in my own house if I was new carpet!!! She's pissed!! :super: But this is the most fun Ive had with my clothes on!!!

Edited by AmericanKenpo

I really wish I could say that, $300 for the gun, $260 for the 3rd MD-20

Pretty much made it null and void long before that though

post-1914-1234147566_thumb.jpg

don't mind those AR mags...they're lost in a box of commie goodness

that pic would make an Aw some Saiga Christmas card...

Next time I'll load up the clear AGPs and the smoked ones, lay them around on the floor in pretty pictures for you :rolleyes:

Course means I'll have to find some Remington ammo on sale, or just buy more period :ph34r:

Mag_bin__Medium_.JPG

I don't mind the AR mags either, but I AM jealous...

Nice...

Don't be jealous....live off ramen noodles and leftovers for about 4 years (college)

that and I don't drink beer...so that saves some $ for the gun fund :smoke:

Don't be jealous....live off ramen noodles and leftovers for about 4 years (college)

that and I don't drink beer...so that saves some $ for the gun fund :smoke:

hahaha, if i cut down on the bar i would have another $100 a week alone, and that would still leave me drinking at home...

And i can still be jealous, i can't even own a MD-20.

post-1914-1234147566_thumb.jpg

Yep.....pure, uncut, hardcore goodness

Scout joe,..

Where's the s-12 8 rounders??

and yes I want to see the clear mags with diff colored shells!!

Upper right, they don't look too different from the AGPs from above like that

I'll make a pretty mag picture for people tomorrow, pull out all sorts of weird ammo