Remember those cops that were killed in Oakland?

And I apologize for trying to bring an intelligent debate here, its obvious that it cannot be supported.

If there is one salvation, I learned how to leave "Snarky" comments after receiving a few. I will admit though, its tough to think like a third grader after so many years.....

I had thought that gun owners, who usually have some modicum of independent thought, could possibly see a different point of view, pertaining to who hates the police, and a whole segment of society that includes them, and why, but, at least for some, they are so cloistered in their own hatefull beliefs, that independent thought, is no longer possible for them either.

Maybe just solving all our problems with a big shoot out may be the only option after all.

Pay attention to Israel, because thats the road we are headed down.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Im sorry I have to post this in public. Attacking people and their family is against almost all people's sensibilities.

FOR SOME REASON THIS RETARD LEFT THIS COMMENT ON MY PROFILE.

frick

Sucking Cobra's balls, and looking at racegal for her approval....

Today, 03:10 PM

Honestly Frick, look at this shit you put in my profile.....doesn't this seem a bit off???

BTW, reported I have, and I encourage all to do the same.

I havent seen anything "reported to the moderators"

I have read this entire post... and I hate to admit... but I actually would take Mr. Frick's side on this one... I didnt see him saying anything that was out of line or that I thought was totally way off base... and to be honest... When he asked for intelligent rebuttal he was cussed and insulted, and no rebuttals of any kind were ever made...

I just find that strange...

I guess thats why everyone is ignoring him... they choose not to try to think about what he said... so they stick their heads in the sand and go on living in and about their own little worlds of thought... whether they be correct or not...

:smoke:

I guess thats why everyone is ignoring him... they choose not to try to think about what he said... so they stick their heads in the sand and go on living in and about their own little worlds of thought... whether they be correct or not...

Thank you. I knew I couldn't have been the only one thinking that.

Edited by JanusthePhoenix

I have read this entire post... and I hate to admit... but I actually would take Mr. Frick's side on this one... I didnt see him saying anything that was out of line or that I thought was totally way off base... and to be honest... When he asked for intelligent rebuttal he was cussed and insulted, and no rebuttals of any kind were ever made...

This is why I'm proud we're related.

Heated discussion. Although I do not agree with the 60 or so folks who protested the killing of the 26 year old Lovelle Mixon I cannot help but wonder as to why they are seething with so much hate? The killing of the 4 officers and the other accusations leave little doubt in my mind what kind of an individual Mixon was. Hiding in a closet and firing blindly through walls could have killed anyone...not just the police. Mixon cared for nobody but himself.

Our country is becoming more and more violent. I will admit I find it a bit disturbing seeing young LE officers running around off-duty wearing camouflage and "SWAT" T-shirts. Seems the LE trend is becoming more of a military mindset than peace officer. I'm certainly not scoffing at the new generation of LE, with the spread of "meth" over the last 15 years the rural area I live in has become much more dangerous. Perhaps I'm showing my age but I have a mental distinction as to how a police officer should look as opposed to a soldier. Just to be clear I am a adamant supporter of law enforcement.

I'm hesitant to bring up race but mention has been made within this thread. It seems once race is introduced into any discussion/argument then all bets are off and nothing gets accomplished. For the supporters of Lovelle Mixon to accuse the OPD of attempting genocide on the black race is certainly nonsense but I would be interested to hear their life experiences which cause them to hate law enforcement with such fervor.

Arguments were offered which suggested America was evolving into a country which mirrors Israel. I hope that never comes to pass. At least we can still go to the local grocery store and not have some idiot with a bomb strapped to them blow us up. We may get carjacked on the way to the grocery store though... :rolleyes:

Edited by t165

Indy, I respect you and want to explain my position on this.

My issue with Frick has nothing to do with his stance and whether it was based on fact or not. My issue is purely personal. I know it is stupid to take what is said here personally, but when some little prick comes off with LE becoming Genocidal Israelies and saying we are rights stripping soldiers that strike fear in the heart of America, that pisses me off to say the least. I dedicated my entire career to helping my citizens and I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt I changed the lives of some people. I had a woman name her son after me, I turned a hard core Norteno gang member into tutor for college level math and so on. I dedicated more than a 10 hour day, I dedicated my life.

When this asshole gets on here and starts badmouthing police in light of four getting MURDERED, that is purely shameful. Add to that, when I see that Cobra, Racegal and Bean ignore this guy, it just proves that he is an asshole all the time and not just on this thread. Maybe he had some points and maybe he was right, it doesn't change the fact he was bad mouthing LE in the wake of a horrible incident where four of my bretheren were killed.

Edited by hallboss

hallboss...I'm relatively new to these internet forums and have a hard time understanding where some of the anti-law enforcement comments are coming from. If one of the members on this thread would share their experiences and justify why they are so against law enforcement I would listen. However, not a single member has offered any justification for their anti-law enforcement comments. This is America and critizing LE is a Right all citizens have...I just wish I knew what has left some members so full of hate toward LE.

I am well aware some cops go bad and commit crimes. That is hardly justification for thinking the Oakland officers deserved to die. Just because four officers were killed in Oakland by one of it's citizens doesn't mean all the citizens of Oakland should be painted with the same brush by LEO's. I try to judge everybody on an individual basis.

Edited by t165

7) Police, at all times, should maintain a relationship with the public that gives reality to the historic tradition that the police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent upon every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence.

I think that rule 7 strikes to the heart of the matter media, le actions and public perception combine to make a devisive us and them instead of a united US employed to do so and morally obligated to do so. Although I have respect for LE it is not automatic because you put on a uniform and have a badge, it must be earned. being le doesn't make you a good person, Honesty, Integrity, and a strong moral compass make a good person. The ability to do the right thing no matter what the cost puts you in that nearing hero category.

These protesters where fools, and it is very sad that 4 men had to die for this low life POS to make his way thru the system. A life sentence is cheaper than 4 lives alone, then you have the colateral family damage and psychological to all their coworkers and the stresses that get put back into the community. It's just plain no bueno.

maybe they should pass a law where felons cant buy firearms, & then walmart could stop selling pistol ammo after 9 pm & this kind of thing wouldnt happen.

Okay lawson...I don't understand who you are referring to when you state "they". Since my last post only mentioned law enforcement I'll take it you meant LE. Very simple, law enforcement cannot pass laws...they are charged with the duty of enforcing them.

And there are several laws which state "felons" cannot buy firearms. However, criminals do not abide by laws. They never have and they never will. Thats why they are criminals.

As far as Wal-Mart's policy concerning the sale of hangun ammunition or even the local/state laws which govern the restrictions are unknown to me. I do not even know where this Wal-Mart you have mentioned is located so I cannot ascertain the restricting authority or lack thereof. Is it the Oakland store?

And "this kind of thing" has been happening long before the invention of guns and your local Wal-Mart. Man has a pretty long record of killing his fellow man. The "bad guys" will always have access to firearms so trying to limit access to the "good guys" will only place us in jeopardy.

maybe they should pass a law where felons cant buy firearms, & then walmart could stop selling pistol ammo after 9 pm & this kind of thing wouldnt happen.

Better yet they should pass a law that says you can't kill someone, wait they already have....

It doesn't rally matter HOW this country got to the point where a protest march in favor of a dead scumbag actually happened.

What matters is how do we deal with it and change it.

If there are certain elements in a community that encourage anti-cop behavior to the extent that officers are being killed, then they need to be dealt with quickly.

Is it going to escalate?

Maybe.

Is this going to give other LEOs something to point at to justify their defensive behavior?

Absolutely!

Ultimately, law enforcement and then the community at large are going to be the victims of all this.

Sorry Mike, But I don't have him on ignore because I don't like what he's saying. He's been on my ignore list for probably better than a year. He's a troll. He trolls every thread he posts in. I have way too many thing on my 'to do' list to waste time reading the drivel he posts.

And you know what else, there is no debating with a dweeb<----not a curse word, who continuously changes his subject, complains about things who have nothing to do with the thread's subject AND who leaves books worth of posts where a paragraph is all that's needed. A person with that much BS isnt going to listen anyways IF I go line through line of his posts and rebut EVERY SINGLE petty post he makes.

Trolls don't listen.

Edited by Bean.223
And you know what else, there is no debating with a dweeb<----not a curse word, who continuously changes his subject, complains about things who have nothing to do with the thread's subject AND who leaves books worth of posts where a paragraph is all that's needed. A person with that much BS isnt going to listen anyways IF I go line through line of his posts and rebut EVERY SINGLE petty post he makes.

Trolls don't listen.

Trolls suck!!!! :ded:

Okay lawson...I don't understand who you are referring to when you state "they". Since my last post only mentioned law enforcement I'll take it you meant LE. Very simple, law enforcement cannot pass laws...they are charged with the duty of enforcing them.

And there are several laws which state "felons" cannot buy firearms. However, criminals do not abide by laws. They never have and they never will. Thats why they are criminals.

As far as Wal-Mart's policy concerning the sale of hangun ammunition or even the local/state laws which govern the restrictions are unknown to me. I do not even know where this Wal-Mart you have mentioned is located so I cannot ascertain the restricting authority or lack thereof. Is it the Oakland store?

And "this kind of thing" has been happening long before the invention of guns and your local Wal-Mart. Man has a pretty long record of killing his fellow man. The "bad guys" will always have access to firearms so trying to limit access to the "good guys" will only place us in jeopardy.

thanks for clearing that up for me

Way late to this party.....

I think once you get past Frick's first post, he's got some good points......but that first one set completely the wrong tone and it was game on.

by they way...i know we are not fond of trolls, but since when does having a differing opinion from the masses make one a troll? I know there are those who just want to start shit in order to get attention, but there are also those who wish to have a debate and open minds to other ways of looking at a situation. The latter is not a bad thing....

god knows i have pissed more than a few off with my view points, but i don't just try to start shit for the fun of it.....i don't think frick was either, but he could have been a lot less inflammatory with his first post.....

Frick,

I agree that there is a massive corrupt and unconstitutional police state in effect,I agree that free citizens are legislated into criminality by a corrupt system of official disregard for the sanctity of other people's lives to make a buck for their cronies,I agree that there is an unofficial caste system imposed on Negroes by racist LEOs and officials but how in the hell does that argument apply to a sociopath who felt like shooting police officers during a routine traffic stop?

Seriously,which of this nutjob's constitutional rights were being violated?One of the few fricking things the Police are actually supposed to do besides all of the 1st,2nd,4th,5th Amendments they violate every damned day is to keep idiots in cars from endangering the lives of other citizens.

They were right to stop him

They were right to question him trying to pass a fake ID

He was wrong to shoot them

Talk to me about "No Knock" felony warrant service using paramilitary tactics and I'm with you 100%,talk to me about people being able to do whatever they want behind closed doors as long as they hurt nobody but themselves and I'm with you but there is no justification beyond a unconstitutional threat to personal safety or liberty that justifies murder.

If you don't want to experience a traffic stop then ride the bus or walk,if you want to smoke dope legally move to Amsterdam,if you want to have sexual relations with underage girls become a Muslim and move to West Asia/North Africa.

The rights guaranteed by the sacrifices of our progenitors and laid out plainly in our nation's highest ordinances do not justify escaping the consequences of stupidity and evil through violence.

While I agree that much of Frick's diatribe is off topic, I think people need to stop and think about some of the points being made.

The war on drugs, and specifically the war on MJ, has resulted in the US directly funding terrorists, criminals, and murderers. Legalization would mean disincentizing the black market, and thus defunding of the various criminal groups involved in drug trafficking. Further, by taxing it similar to Alcohol or tobacco, we would be making money on MJ rather than spending it. The problem here is one of perception: The population of the US has been conned into viewing "drugs" as being more harmful, and worse than alcohol and tobacco, where in reality more deaths and health problems are caused by Tobacco and Alcohol than all illegal drugs combined. . . even if you cound the deaths due to drug related crime.

The problem is, the war on drugs is making far too much money for far too many powerful people for it to be ended any time soon. And it is the people that suffer for it. I mean take a look at the current trends in firearms legislation: What is the reason being given? "Oh the mexicans aren't able to fight their drug-cartels due to all the evil american weapons!" Well, if we make it unprofitable for the drug cartels to exist, Mexico wouldn't have to worry about them.

Hey guys seems to me that part of the problem is the Democratic party. They have always been the party of slavery. I have a few sugestions on how to improve our society.

1 just because you can fog a mirror dosen't mean that you are intelligent enough to vote. There needs to be requirments for a person to be able to vote. (there is no right to vote)

2. Make people resbonsible for their actions.

3. leaglize the possesion, transportation, distribution and sale of all drugs. Notice I did not say the use of drugs. go after the end user. As long as someone is buyiing there will always be someone willing to sell. This will take the money out of the drug smuggling trade.

4. Fair tax

This is all I have say at this time (I hate typing)

Listen to Neal Bortz most of this was his ideal.