So cash for clunkers has ended, next step in careless spending is cash for refrigerators? FUCKING REALLY??!? what is next in the stimulus package that NO ONE FUCKING READ DAMMIT!!! What steps do we need to take to start firing people we have elected (starting from the bottom to the top) So, here's a list of things might come about once money has been spent in the frig program

1. Cash for hookers

2. Cash for welfare (like there isn't enough already)

3. Cash for computers

4. Cash for diapers

5. Cash for used cat litter

6. Cash for dead batteries

7. Cash for dead bodies

8. Cash for guns (rut roh)

9. Cash for juggernaut's babies (wtf?)

10. Cash for Terrorists (oh wait, they already get it...)

So cash for clunkers has ended, next step in careless spending is cash for refrigerators? FUCKING REALLY??!? what is next in the stimulus package that NO ONE FUCKING READ DAMMIT!!! What steps do we need to take to start firing people we have elected (starting from the bottom to the top) So, here's a list of things might come about once money has been spent in the frig program

1. Cash for hookers

3. Cash for computers

4. Cash for diapers

7. Cash for dead bodies

The current adminastration would hate me. I work on cars, so I drive them till 350,000 miles or till the wheels fall off which ever comes last. If I can reattach the wheels, I continue to drive them.

I repair my appliances & electronics, re-use many disposable items.

The idea of planned obsolescence offends me & the idea of perceived obsolescence is laughable to me.

Case in point, I still talk on a Razor phone, & I drive my Dreamcar... A 1997 Lincolon TownCar Cartier :wub: . When I cant fix it or wreck it, I will by a 1997 Lincolon TownCar. The next one will have a sun roof though. :wub:

1. Cash for hookers

3. Cash for computers

4. Cash for diapers

7. Cash for dead bodies

I think the goal of the program was not only to stimulate the auto sector, but also to get older vehicles with low MPG ratings off the highways. So really its been a success.

I think the goal of the program was not only to stimulate the auto sector, but also to get older vehicles with low MPG ratings off the highways. So really its been a success.

More like signing more of the American people into debt.

I don't think so Sal. I am waiting to see how many of these sales end up with the repo man.

Seems like another scheme to get people to buy things that can't afford in the first place.

Cash for your children.

In the stem cell legislation it allows abortion clinics to sell aborted fetuses to scientists.

So... To late... Someone already thought of that.

Dead children do not make good soldiers.

Cash for your children.

In the stem cell legislation it allows abortion clinics to sell aborted fetuses to scientists.

So... To late... Someone already thought of that.

Dead children do not make good soldiers.

No, but they can build some kind of super robot from all the cars that were traded in, then use stemcells to grow brains and interface them using computers... then they can use the refrigerators to cool the computer/brain cores of all of these robots...

This is clearly some kind of plan to attack the American people!

I do not see this ending anytime soon. I expect once this batch of stimulus money runs out, expect another package.

Folks needs to continue to be vocal like the patriot in this video:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14014

It is going to be a long long hall with this idiot running the show.

:(

Yakdung

Ah, it will keep all the Chinese happy and at bay from collecting on their loans/debt if we somehow promised to keep buying their crap. "ohoooh saving up my money to buy a new dishwasher, mine broke about 6 months ago - motherfucker" (jon lajoie) I try to keep my stuff as long as possible also, but when a stupid bubble primer for my weed wacker can't even be found, you are forced to buy new. Or the crankshaft breaking on my mower, it's cheaper to just junk it and buy a new one. Or when the motor goes out on my 6 year old clothes washer, the last one I had years ago lasted me at least 14 years. We are a disposable society no matter how you look at it.

I can't believe how blind everyone is.

Obviously now that they've bought up all the cars for raw material salvage, now they can execute phase two of Super Mega Plan X: buying up old fridges, harvesting the freon and using it and the parts from the old cars to construct the MegaDoom Ultra Freeze Ray. It's not for the gov't to use though; they''re going to loan it to the Illuminati (because their spacecraft is more advanced) then contract them to use the MDUFR to extort the Alpha Centaurians (AKA the "greys") out of their oil.

I can't believe I'm the only one who has figured this out. I'm risking my life by telling you all this, you know.

I can't believe how blind everyone is.

Obviously now that they've bought up all the cars for raw material salvage, now they can execute phase two of Super Mega Plan X: buying up old fridges, harvesting the freon and using it and the parts from the old cars to construct the MegaDoom Ultra Freeze Ray. It's not for the gov't to use though; they''re going to loan it to the Illuminati (because their spacecraft is more advanced) then contract them to use the MDUFR to extort the Alpha Centaurians (AKA the "greys") out of their oil.

I can't believe I'm the only one who has figured this out. I'm risking my life by telling you all this, you know.

so illuminati.jpg

+

MrFreeze03.jpg

^_^

Edited by Vultite
I do not see this ending anytime soon. I expect once this batch of stimulus money runs out, expect another package.

Folks needs to continue to be vocal like the patriot in this video:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14014

It is going to be a long long hall with this idiot running the show.

:(

Yakdung

I hate to say it, but you're absolutely right.

The TARP was only the beginning, and the plan rolls on.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." -Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

The Federal Reserve just prints more money.

It must be nice to have a quality printing press.

I don't think so Sal. I am waiting to see how many of these sales end up with the repo man.

Seems like another scheme to get people to buy things that can't afford in the first place.

Heh, I allmost took my VW down to the dealer the other day, but I just can't bring myself to part with it... On a serious note, even if some of these new notes end up in default, the program was a success in stimulating sales and removing some low MPG vehicles from the road.

Honestly the main ones that look like they are in line for the first screwing is the dealers. Many reports of claims being dismissed seemingly arbitrary. oh and fyi..dealers knock the cash off the top of the deal them submits a claim to the government. The buyer is out the door.

Edited by Brair

More like signing more of the American people into debt.

and to make sure all of these shits had cars that were completely electronic and made from MIM parts so they could pull the plug on their mobility at will if they ever decided to stop drinking the koolaid.

Edited by SOPMOD

I see a different issue. Administrations, past and present, have had the world's currency at their disposal. In the same way a few unethically minded took advantage of bank "reform" in the 80s to create the Savings and Loan issues, it highlighted that the U.S. government can do the same with the U.S. Dollar. Basically, because we control the underlying currency for global exchange, whenever we want, we can manipulate interest rates on currency conversions to convert our current out of control debt into lesser and lesser sums. It's kind of like magic. Of course, it will destroy the USD as the currency of global exchange the instant anyone thinks we'll really do it. Right now, I'd imagine that the temptation to do it, and essentially reset the US to having little or no debt, might seem tempting against the risk of what it means to lose that power and trust.

Cash for clunkers, Social Security, different welfare programs, etc. all feed into a system that is underpinned by the world's trust that a) we won't do this, and B) we're less likely to do this than some other steward of it.

Frankly, I think that when you're in a position of power, sometimes you just have to do something and make something happen. Cash for clunkers worked on so many levels... but I hate how it kicks the door open to subsidies of almost anything else. I'd be happier with lower taxes and less government all around... but is anyone really all that surprised at what's been going on?

And, just for fun, had McCain won in '08 I think he'd be doing similar things, facing the same issues, but using different rhetoric and different faces to make it happen.

- Status of Forces in Iraq would necessitate a similar troop draw down. Problems in Afghanistan would require increases there.

- Bill Clinton still would have gone to North Korea with Al Gore's blessing.

- Subprime mortages would have completely blown up the financial system.

- Maybe the government would not have pushed the GM/Chevy bankrupcy stuff through, but incentives to spur domestic car sales would have almost certainly happened.

- Scotland might not have released the Lockerbie bomber.

- Ahminejad probably would not have adddressed the UN last year here in NYC.

In the grand scheme of things, I suppose I'd rather be critical of what the government is doing that frustrated that my taxes stay the same and the government could be doing nothing at all.

I drive my Dreamcar... A 1997 Lincolon TownCar Cartier :wub: . When I cant fix it or wreck it, I will by a 1997 Lincolon TownCar. The next one will have a sun roof though. :wub:

Well, when you're ready to buy, you can take my wife's - she has a beige '97 lincoln town car cartier.

Honestly the main ones that look like they are in line for the first screwing is the dealers. Many reports of claims being dismissed seemingly arbitrary. oh and fyi..dealers knock the cash off the top of the deal them submits a claim to the government. The buyer is out the door.

In m y area, one of the dealers went on tv to complain they haven't recieved any money yet, their lot is empty and they can't get a loan to get any new cars in until the gubbment pays up. they are up a shit creek. Of course he may be just trying to get some new buyers in.

I just visited my local gun shop today and the owner showed me a "cash for clunkers" sponsored by Sig Arms for older firearms. As long as the firearm functioned (fired) they would allow $200.00 toward the purchase of a new Sig. I did not read all the fine print and I do not know exactly how it works. Then again, the gun shop owner is good about pulling fast ones. He would of had to have made a webpage though. I wonder how long it will take for the federal government to institute a program like this for firearms? Nothing would make the gun grabbers happier than use tax monies to buy and destroy firearms from the public. I bet they would not even check to see if they were stolen firearms. The firearms would simply be destroyed. The dopeheads could simply break into the dwellings of law abiding citizens and steal more to cash in to support their drug habits.