CSS 10% Discount Code for Carolina Shooters Supply

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are now offering a 5% 10% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year. Enter CSS in the Promo Discount Code:  box on the checkout page.  The code can be entered in th

I just picked-up the new AR STYLE ALUMINUM FOREARM. From the pics, it looks great!   I can't wait to get it installed on my upcoming S-12 conversion project.   With regards to the 5% discount cod

PERFECT TIMING, used it on the conversion kit I blackmailed the wife into letting me order today (she dented my truck... tee hee). Thanks y'all!

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

CSS rocks! I've ordered from them 5 or 6 times in the past 2 month's and each order has been processed and shipped FAST, quite unlike another AK parts store i ordered from a MONTH ago and still haven't heard anything from them (but my account was charged..).

Greg is a great guy too, I've emailed him with questions a few times and they're always answered the same day.

Keep up the awesome job!

Ordered some stuff a couple weeks ago and didn't realize they had a discount. Dang it! Oh well, next time I guess.
I've forgot all 6 times i ordered lol. Ill be ordering a threading kit tomorrow though and won't forget this time!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Jimmy Johns show job shadow Greg to learn some new tricks. This is quite possibly the most expeditious and professional business I have ever dealt with! Keep up the good work. And +1 on the discount. I start every build with you guys!

• 1 month later...

Jimmy Johns show job shadow Greg to learn some new tricks. This is quite possibly the most expeditious and professional business I have ever dealt with! Keep up the good work. And +1 on the discount. I start every build with you guys!

Thank you, we appreciate the business.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my stamp to SBR my Draco today. I ran to the computer and ordered all the parts I need for the stock from Greg. It feels good to know that I won't have to wait long before I finally have my rifle complete! I wish they had the same service at the NFA branch of the ATF!

(Mailed out September 5th, Pending October 22nd, Arrived at my house on May 21st. Paper submission)

• 3 months later...

We are now offering a 5% 10% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year.

Enter CSS in the Promo Discount Code:  box on the checkout page. 

The code can be entered in this box to receive 5%  10% discount on all inventory.

You will also still receive our same dedicated customer service to help you with your conversions and fast low priced shipping on all orders.

You can always call or email if you have any questions and I will respond ASAP.

I just did it and it did not work for me. i type CCS on the promo box, and went through the process but it didnt show on my invoice

We are now offering a 5% 10% discount code to members for all the great support we have had this year.

Enter CSS in the Promo Discount Code:  box on the checkout page. 

The code can be entered in this box to receive 5%  10% discount on all inventory.

You will also still receive our same dedicated customer service to help you with your conversions and fast low priced shipping on all orders.

I just did it and it did not work for me. i type CCS on the promo box, and went through the process but it didnt show on my invoice
It is CSS, not CCS
  • Like 1

Enter CSS in the Promo Discount Code: box on the checkout page.

The code can be entered in this box to receive 5% 10% discount on all inventory.

It is CSS, not CCS
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.