Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself

I remember in 1976 the last time we had a swine flu in the US more people died and got sick from the vaccine than from the disease itself. My brother took the vaccine and got sicker than a dog from it.

I don't trust the government to take the vaccine which may make me sick or kill me. I had flu strain which kept me bedridden for over a week and congested for two more weeks after that. The only good side to being that sick is that I did not get the flu after that or I recovered quickly from it. I am not totally immune from flu strains and have stayed at home because I was sick many times but it did strengthen my resistance.

Remember two years ago the Asian bird flu was sensationalized and it did not create a pandemic as the press predicted. It only came and went.

• Like 2

I stay far, far away from these mass hysteria injections. Every night they hype it on the network news, even the commercials from Walgreens and the other chain drug stores are hawking this vaccine.

The reason? Hhmmm..... the pharmaceutical lobby comes to my mind immediately... :killer:

• Like 1

I stay far, far away from these mass hysteria injections. Every night they hype it on the network news, even the commercials from Walgreens and the other chain drug stores are hawking this vaccine.

The reason? Hhmmm..... the pharmaceutical lobby comes to my mind immediately... :killer:

Guys i'm in the business of medical research and clinical trials......non profit.....for the benefit of children..... the 70 era vaccine was old technology, the new vaccines today is largely safe these days (nothing is 100 % safe...but i have no reservations to let my wife an daughter get the vaccine), technology is the same as the annual/seasonal flu shots. I get them all the every year, i got my seasonl shot 3 days ago with no ill effects, when the swine flu vaccine is ready i will get on of those as well. Also, for those with kids, have them get the shot, if your wife is pregnant, get the shot....PLEASE get the shot, the H1N1 is especially hard on pregnant women.

chance of losing a loved one to vaccine is mucyh lower than the virus itself.

that said the virus is a bad flu.....nothing more.....so far no more deadly than the seasonal flu.......just jumped out at us i nan unexpected season.

I remember in 1976 the last time we had a swine flu in the US more people died and got sick from the vaccine than from the disease itself. My brother took the vaccine and got sicker than a dog from it.

I don't trust the government to take the vaccine which may make me sick or kill me. I had flu strain which kept me bedridden for over a week and congested for two more weeks after that. The only good side to being that sick is that I did not get the flu after that or I recovered quickly from it. I am not totally immune from flu strains and have stayed at home because I was sick many times but it did strengthen my resistance.

Remember two years ago the Asian bird flu was sensationalized and it did not create a pandemic as the press predicted. It only came and went.

I remember reading sommewhere that the Asian flu was a drummed up scare tactic and one of the leading members that stood to benifit financially on the drug companies that distributed the vaccine was Donald Rumsfeild. It MIGHT have been WND that reported this, I can't remember. But I DO remember that Rumsfield was a major player, and stood to make considerable profit off the salwes of the vaccine. These fucking politicians are ALL crooked bastards.

• Like 1

Guys i'm in the business of medical research and clinical trials......non profit.....for the benefit of children..... the 70 era vaccine was old technology, the new vaccines today is largely safe these days (nothing is 100 % safe...but i have no reservations to let my wife an daughter get the vaccine), technology is the same as the annual/seasonal flu shots. I get them all the every year, i got my seasonl shot 3 days ago with no ill effects, when the swine flu vaccine is ready i will get on of those as well. Also, for those with kids, have them get the shot, if your wife is pregnant, get the shot....PLEASE get the shot, the H1N1 is especially hard on pregnant women.

that said the virus is a bad flu.....nothing more.....so far no more deadly than the seasonal flu.......just jumped out at us i nan unexpected season.

The chance is even lower by not getting the shot! Get the shot and you absolutely are at risk. I'm only at risk IF I get the flu! 42 years without a PANIC shot have done fine, thank you!

It's sort of like telling someone that "someday you may get beaten to death! So to better prepare your body we are gonna kick the crap out of you for about half an hour! You'll be better off, and we will only charge a small fee. Heck the clinic down the street will kick the crap out of you for free, but they have a long line."

• Like 1

Influenza always comes on strong in the winter because of vitamin D deficiency(no sun=no vitamin D).I take massive amounts of D3 and C and even in a home or work environment full of infected people I NEVER get sick.After a bad bout with the flu earlier this year my wife has finally given in to the Vitamin D regimen.

• Like 1

I'm wondering what is so deadly about a shot? Flu injections are a dead virus. If you get the nasal spray, it's a weakened virus that MAY (very small chance) give you the flu. So who's paying this guy to push this and why? If there are trace amounts of chemicals known to cause harm, how much does it take to cause an effect? Trace amounts of harmful things are in just about everything.

Edited by Vultite

The virus is grown in an egg white mixture and then deactivated (usually with radiation) so the viruses can't attack and replicate themselves in your body.

Your body's immune system then attacks these deactivated viruses and creates antibodies against the living ones that you would catch through normal means (exchange of saliva or mucous etc.).

The reason why people experience feeling sick afterward is because your body is fighting the virus even though it isn't replicating inside you.

The regular flu mutates every season, because you have already developed antibodies (if you got it) to fight that genetic strain.

I seriously doubt any government microchip tracking conspiracies since our government was incapable of even flagging the terrorists that died ramming hijacked planes into the World Trade Center from getting their pilots licenses posthumously. Call me cynical, but I just don't give them that much credit.

There's a Sherlock Holmes story where he quotes Goethe: "We are accustomed to seeing man despise what he does not understand." Ranger is pretty much correct on this one.

I'm wondering what is so deadly about a shot? Flu injections are a dead virus. If you get the nasal spray, it's a weakened virus that MAY (very small chance) give you the flu. So who's paying this guy to push this and why? If there are trace amounts of chemicals known to cause harm, how much does it take to cause an effect? Trace amounts of harmful things are in just about everything.

EDIT: The ammount of squalene in these vac's is like 10,000 times more than they used in the anthrax vacs, and thats where they think gulf war syndrome came from... Talk more in morning, after getting my new S308, got to get to bed so I can wake up and bug the shit outta my dealer...

People are afraid, well the ones that know, that these shots contain toxic chemicals. Squalene, mecury, just to name a few. The squalene one is a novel adjvunt (half asleep, so shoot my spelling straight to hell), suposed to get the immune system kickin in quicker and makes it so you have to use less of the real stuff in the vacination. Squalene has some pretty messed up effects when shot into you, google it, I'm pretty sure wiki doesn't have it on it though. No don't even get me started on mecuruy, why the hell would that be in a vaccine in the first place?!

As for me, I never get the flu shot, never have gotten the flu and even if this was a super deadly flue (which it isn't, midler that the regular seasonal flue) I still wouldn't get it. If you're gonna get it, you're gonna get it, odds, gods, and so on.

I'm not too keen on getting this stuff injected in me after so very few trials and the time period of those trials. But anyways, I'm half asleep and thought I had to jump in to clear some things up.

I'm not an Alex Jones junkie, I take all news in and figure out whats garbage and whats allowed into my brain, tommorrow I will give you guys the low down on this scurry lil H1N1 bugar. Peace

Edited by ThirtyAughtSix
  • Like 1

If you get the vaccine, get the shot. It's a dead virus (which makes very little sense since a virus is neither living nor dead) which stimulates a very low immune response. It takes about 2 weeks for immunity to establish itself. The nasal vaccine is a weak strain (again, how this is defined is beyond me)that gives you very fast immunity. I would opt for the shot. I am willing to wait the two weeks. Or maybe I'll just play it safe doctor style and just wash my hands and practice plain old common sense hygiene while everyone else gets the vaccine and then I don't have to worry about catching a bug because it's basically been eradicated via the vaccination program (sort of how I got around the small pox vaccine back in the late 1960's).

So, what good is the shot if I don't get my own pet nanobots, or microchips!??

I wonder if I can put some mind control Nano-Bots in the tattoo ink I use at work? Slowly conquer the world one tattoo at a time! I could make people bring me cupcakes!!

They just got it in Oregon & the very first to get it are kids in a special low income program...

The newa footage showed a little Mexican girl getting it.

It kinda reminded me of Tuskegee. :unsure:

It is weird how the news is making it seem like everyone wants it really bad.

I guess if they tell you what you want enough they think you will want it.

They are somewhat correct.

The virus is grown in an egg white mixture and then deactivated (usually with radiation) so the viruses can't attack and replicate themselves in your body.

Your body's immune system then attacks these deactivated viruses and creates antibodies against the living ones that you would catch through normal means (exchange of saliva or mucous etc.).

The reason why people experience feeling sick afterward is because your body is fighting the virus even though it isn't replicating inside you.

The regular flu mutates every season, because you have already developed antibodies (if you got it) to fight that genetic strain.

I seriously doubt any government microchip tracking conspiracies since our government was incapable of even flagging the terrorists that died ramming hijacked planes into the World Trade Center from getting their pilots licenses posthumously. Call me cynical, but I just don't give them that much credit.

One thing you neglect to mention, IS that the vaccine is ONLY good fro the virus they had the year before. They have NO WAY of predicting what the virus may have mutated into. So this years vaccine is, in effect only good for last years flu. Don't believe me? Ask any doctor.

The health Dept. here is sending "nurses" into all of the schools to administer the vaccine. Notifications of permission slips are in the process of being printed and mailed to every address with a registered student. Parents are informed to look in students backpacks and to question them about the permission slips. At some point, soon, the permission slips will be printed and sent home with each student for parents to sign. According to what I've been told, all staff are "EXPECTED" to also receive the vaccine.

FUCK THAT :ded: ..........not me :donatello:

It's like being EXPECTED to give money to the united way so we can say we have 100% participation........FUCK YOU and FUCK THEM,

no, I aint giving them shit :ded:

Public education = sucking the gubment d..k :killer:

Rant Over

Thanks.

• Like 1

I never get a flu shot and won't be getting this swine shot either...I just had the swine flu and it is a kick in the ass, thats for sure, but I am living...

The other side of that coin; a girl in my school just died from swine flu...Got sick, got worse, went to hospital, died... within 2 weeks of onset of virus...

One thing you neglect to mention, IS that the vaccine is ONLY good fro the virus they had the year before. They have NO WAY of predicting what the virus may have mutated into. So this years vaccine is, in effect only good for last years flu. Don't believe me? Ask any doctor.

They don't exactly pull random strains out of their ass and make vaccines for the next season. There is study and purposefulness in the manufacturers' prediction. They look at the strains prevalent in Asia as those tend to migrate th the Western Hemisphere. Ask a doctor? I am one.