So thanks to all of my wonderfull S12 chicken lovers! I have started making the very helpfull recipies you have given me,and I started with this GLORIOUS one!!! It"s the Chicken wrapped in pork sausage wrapped in bacon!! Effin BACON!!!!! It was so incredible that I don't even remember what else I ate with it! Un-Freakin-Believable!!!! Actually the best part was what the pork sausage added to the flavors. I may be eating this one quite often! This one goes to ELEVEN!!!

post-16191-12617939599736_thumb.jpg

I cooked it for about a half hour or so in the oven at 375 I use a meat thermometer and just wait for the beep though, so it may not be the most accurate guess. broiled it for 5 min at the end. Make more than you think it is sooooo good!

Mmmmmmmmmmm, meat wrapped in meat wrapped in more meat. Sounds like my kinda meal. I hope you had some sort of potatoes with it.

BTW, which specific thread was this recipe in?

My original post was entitled "Fried Chicken sucks!" It revealed many a good recipie!!

you should try stuffing burgers with half cooked bacon and grilling that up.

Hey, anything with red meat and bacon is good to go in my book.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, meat wrapped in meat wrapped in more meat. Sounds like my kinda meal. I hope you had some sort of potatoes with it.

BTW, which specific thread was this recipe in?

My original post was entitled "Fried Chicken sucks!" It revealed many a good recipie!!

Thanks.

<---off to find it.

EDIT: Found it. For anyone else interested: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=47756&hl=chicken&st=0

Edited by -Shooter-

you should try stuffing burgers with half cooked bacon and grilling that up.

Quoted for truth. Usually I just mix it in with the ground beef while making patties though.

Just last week I made a pork tenderloin stuffed with an Italian sausage stuffing and then wrapped in bacon. I served it with a nice port reduction with rosemary. Good eating.

I am making it again right now! Aren't these calculator machines wonderful? Bacon mat made, heating oven to 375, putting sausage on bacon now, then on with 3 big chicken breasts, Make sure to weave bacon mat on plastic wrap for easy folding! Fold bacon sausage mat over and put in a pan. Cook. Eat. Yum! I'll have to wait till tomorrow to post the photos.

post-16191-12620544706821_thumb.jpg

Any of you guys ever eat fried rabbit? If I could, I would eat that and roasted duck every day of my life. I love that stuff.

Fried duck breast are the shit! fried squirrel. Fried dove. lots of fried bird rocks! imo! i pass on the fried squirrel head though....watched a buddy of mine do that once and i about had to vomit.

Oh and fried rabbit? never ill have to try that, i bet its good.

Edited by chevyman097

Shes just doing "AEROBICS"... working off her dinner of meat wrapped in meat wrapped in bacon and more bacon... and she ate potatoes too... so thats the reason she has to work out horizontally... shes too full to get UP... :up:

:smoke:

Finished cooking one of these last night. It was a bit too late to have for dinner, but everyone tried a piece. It's a bit rich don't think I could eat too many pieces. I will say they are better the next night. I just heated a few pieces up and served with blueberry waffles and syrup ( Delicious ). Good thing I work out on a regular basis or I would surely die. Over the last 3 days I made homemade bacon and potato soup, my girl made turkey and dumplings today and now this bacon/sausage chicken thing ( Heart Attack Loaf? )

SSPX0098.jpg

Edited by obake

When I first saw this I wasn't sure what to serve it with. I think the blueberry waffles were the best compliment.(Sweet and Salty) Although mash potatoes with gravy were close to getting chosen. Gravy and bacon!!!! Maybe I'll try that when I do this with deer meat. There shoud be a mandatory one month waiting period before you are allowed to consume another serving though. This is fried death!

Edited by obake

I can't believe how much saliva my mouth is making right now! I'm drooling like an idiot. My fav is to get some sausage links (the ones that are like 12 - 15 inches long and around 2 inches thick) and cut them into 2 inch tall sections, then wrap bacon around them and hold it in place with a toothpick and grill. I tried to lessen the heart damage by using turky sausage and turky bacon, and it is just as good, without all the greasy fat and goo that makes the originals so good. Using the turky stuff allows you to eat at least three times as much with out feeling too guilty.