heh thats pretty good, when she gets older....bad guys LOOK OUT! HELL bad guys look out now! Ive seen grown folks not be able to work an automatic. Hope one day i have kids to teach too! I couldnt tell if thats an XD or a glock, You know? I havnt worked a glock but i have an xd and i know that slide is tight as hell, she did damn good.

Heh i just went to that guys vids, she also fields strips an ar and puts it back together. Proud dad i bet

Edited by chevyman097

That girl's father (and who posted the vids, GixxerGuy) is a member over at Arfcom.

That's the same girl who's in the pretty-well-known video disassembling and reassembling an AR faster than most guys twice her age or more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irykjLjuKo8&feature=related

^ That's effing awesome.

Good old Glock. FTE on the first shot. Attempt to clear results in FTL. Clear FTL, second shot is a misfire. Manually cycle the slide again. That's 3 failures by the second pull of the trigger. But no, they don't ever. :ded:

Add: Oh and near the end of the video the gun misfires again. The RO picks up that second ejected live round in the final 2 seconds of the video.

Edited by Twinsen

Good old Glock. FTE on the first shot. Attempt to clear results in FTL. Clear FTL, second shot is a misfire. Manually cycle the slide again. That's 3 failures by the second pull of the trigger. But no, they don't ever. :ded:

Add: Oh and near the end of the video the gun misfires again. The RO picks up that second ejected live round in the final 2 seconds of the video.

This is a drill twinsen....but I don't know why I'm telling you this, I watched this video and said to myself "I wonder which jackass will make a Glock reliability comment?" my second thought was that twinsen would without a doubt make a comment. Your loosin your touch bud, 5 people got posts in before the Glock badmouthing began! LOL! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

This is a drill twinsen....but I don't know why I'm telling you this, I watched this video and said to myself "I wonder which jackass will make a Glock reliability comment?" my second thought was that twinsen would without a doubt make a comment. Your loosin your touch bud, 5 people got posts in before the Glock badmouthing began! LOL! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yeah, I JUST KNEW Twinsen wouldn't be able to restrain himself. lol

Good old Glock. FTE on the first shot. Attempt to clear results in FTL. Clear FTL, second shot is a misfire. Manually cycle the slide again. That's 3 failures by the second pull of the trigger. But no, they don't ever. 010.gif

This is a drill twinsen....but I don't know why I'm telling you this, I watched this video and said to myself "I wonder which jackass will make a Glock reliability comment?" my second thought was that twinsen would without a doubt make a comment. Your loosin your touch bud, 5 people got posts in before the Glock badmouthing began! LOL! 021.gif021.gif021.gif021.gif

I laughed at this made my day ty

... the ar 15 vid is understandable as ar 15s are just barbie dolls for grown men. lol

Man has been adorning his weapons since the beginning of time. I have seen stone aged Native American War Clubs that were festooned with supercilious leather and feathers.

We look forward to seeing your rifle, when you build it.

Yeah, I JUST KNEW Twinsen wouldn't be able to restrain himself. lol

Yeah, I have always assumed that he was limp wristing the Glock that he fired, just like this tiny girl child... :angel:

I can't remember if I've ever fired a Glock. I can't do the angle anyway.

Limp wristing doesn't cause the slide to lock back on a full mag or cause the gun to misfire with a round in the chamber. But we can pretend it does, I guess.

Either way, I couldn't do that at 11.

And yeah, it is funny that I jump at half the opportunities to point out a video of a Glock being unreliable. That should hint at something. Maybe that it happens a lot.

Edited by Twinsen

This is a Tactical Response Fighting Pistol course. I took the same course back in September. This would be day 2 of the 2 day course. Every magazine that you run will have an FTF round in it.

The instructor in the video is not picking up the round at the end of the video, but picking up the dropped magazine.

Edited by LOBO

I can't remember if I've ever fired a Glock. I can't do the angle anyway.

Limp wristing doesn't cause the slide to lock back on a full mag or cause the gun to misfire with a round in the chamber. But we can pretend it does, I guess.

Either way, I couldn't do that at 11.

And yeah, it is funny that I jump at half the opportunities to point out a video of a Glock being unreliable. That should hint at something. Maybe that it happens a lot.

This is a Tactical Response Fighting Pistol course. I took the same course back in September. This would be day 2 of the 2 day course. Every magazine that you run will have an FTF round in it.

The instructor in the video is not picking up the round at the end of the video, but picking up the dropped magazine.

That's what I was trying to explain to Twinsen earlier.....He's not listening though because he's never practiced FTF and FTE drills since he has the most super awesome amazing calafragalistic pistol in the world that uses special ammo that never fails...Not even once...and he can make a 1000yard shot with it, open sights of course! LOL! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Shit Twinsen if you didn't like FALs I'd probaly actually hate you :haha:

I'm just kiddin bud!

If your ever in the Michigan area, bring your pistol and we can do some reliability tests for grins......Who knows maybe I can change your mind on Glocks :ph34r:

• Like 1

I've never practiced FTF/FTE drills. That is true. I've bought enough crappy gun parts and old guns to be used to FTE though. I've never had FTF happen in anything but .22's in my hand, that I can remember right now. I've used a few Kimber .22's that FTFed a lot, and I bought an old 10/22 that has light primer strikes. I replaced a spring, I bet it works now. I don't feel it's something I need to practice. My shooting, now that needs practice.

I've never practiced FTF/FTE drills. That is true. I've bought enough crappy gun parts and old guns to be used to FTE though. I've never had FTF happen in anything but .22's in my hand, that I can remember right now. I've used a few Kimber .22's that FTFed a lot, and I bought an old 10/22 that has light primer strikes. I replaced a spring, I bet it works now. I don't feel it's something I need to practice. My shooting, now that needs practice.

So what you are saying is...you have never had this happen to you so you dont think you should be prepared incase it did happen?

So what you are saying is...you have never had this happen to you so you dont think you should be prepared incase it did happen?

That's actually the opposite of what I wrote. But twisting my words is probably the best way to mock me. Or only.

Lol I'm not mocking anyone or twisting words. I'm just asking, no need to get on the defensive. I dont think somthing should not be practiced just because it has never happend to you. just imo. Hey if you feel you are proficient and you did not intend for it to sound that way then cool.