Chaos $50.00 Porkypine

Thats right! We are liquidating our stock on this item because we are discontinuing it from our product line up. This unit is very well made and a one of kind design. The cost to manufacture these is the factor for discontinuing this product. So get one for $50.00 while you can. Order Here:

Thats right! We are liquidating our stock on this item because we are discontinuing it from our product line up. This unit is very well made and a one of kind design. The cost to manufacture these is the factor for discontinuing this product. So get one for $50.00 while you can. Order Here:

still havent figured out what it does. does it shoot or like a bayonet or just for fun???

Why discontinue it? Is there a better one comming? Also how many spikes do you recommend for stabbing people with and how many are best for hogs?

still havent figured out what it does. does it shoot or like a bayonet or just for fun???

It doesn't shoot out, there are two positions, one is with it back and only about 1/2" or so extends past the barrel, the other position is more like 5" (or so I'm going off the top of my head here) extended beyond the barrel.

Think of it like a 6 pointed bayonet.

It's like the entire Saiga industry is going into the bargain bin. Pretty soon you'll be able to buy my $1,500.00 S-12 for $500.00.

Not exactly. Here is what is happening: the Saiga-12 is becoming popular among the gun-buying public at large. From a manufacturer's standpoint, that means that the economies of scale are shifting.

Remember when a magazine cost $100 plus shipping from a dealer in Russia and it was shipped in separate packages labeled "machine parts" LMAO.

This gun is going to be as popular and ubiquitous as the AK rifle, given enough time. Prices are going to be driven down, it's inevitable.

All of you will be proud to tell your kids that you were there in the beginning, before anyone knew what the hell it was, one of the pioneers.

But let me make a shameless plug; one I've made before but it's timely. When it comes to resale, a professional conversion will ALWAYS be worth more than a kitchen-table job. Especially if it's a Tromix, as they currently have the highest resale value of any converted Saiga.

Edited by BobAsh

Remember when a magazine cost $100 plus shipping from a dealer in Russia and it was shipped in separate packages labeled "machine parts" LMAO.

"Why did you get a package from Finland?"

"Because they are the only ones selling these magazines"

"You have issues"

:lolol:

All of you will be proud to tell your kids that you were there in the beginning, before anyone knew what the hell it was, one of the pioneers.

But let me make a shameless plug; one I've made before but it's timely. When it comes to resale, a professional conversion will ALWAYS be worth more than a kitchen-table job. Especially if it's a Tromix, as they currently have the highest resale value of any converted Saiga.

True story. I wish I could of been able to afford a Tromix when they first came out. Someday I'll get one

thanks cameron i just ordered one-great deal thank you- how long before the 8rnd steel clips r avaliable

We just purchased two more CNC machining centers to open up time on our die making CNC, so we working harder than ever to get there, but no dead line yet.

I ordered Two will i recieve a confirmation email?

Sometimes our system does and sometimes not. We looking into it.

It says it's backordered. I'd like to order one. What's the availability?

We still have some.

We still have 22 of these in stock, guys this is a hell of a deal for $50.00, there are zero function muzzle breaks that cost more than this, when they're gone, they're gone!

Great deal Cameron. I'm tempted to buy another one for the S12 I don't own yet. But get in line if you're going to laugh at me for buying stuff for guns I don't own yet as I do have a habit of doing that...eventually I buy the gun though and the porky pine is such a quality item I guess I could take the ribbing for a $50 one.

This an really cool product and the craftsmanship/design is amazing. I don't think this could actually be mad for $50. Cameron, thanks for a great deal!!!

Even the shipping was less: I was charged 5 bucks for shipping and the stamp said $5.05!!

Now my S12 is complete for the zombie hunt next weekend at the DPMS Omega Outbreak 3!

I went ahead and ordered one. I was looking for something to put on the muzzle and after reading a lot about the brakes out there not really doing much as far as actually helping with recoil I figured I'd get the hot-dog roaster instead. Now I can have a tasty meal after a day at the range.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered one why not..cool