Holy crap, it's back!

O.K. Anything with John Wayne!!! "Listen up, pilgrims, we're gonna ride into town and round up the sheep, kill the men, and rape the women. Let's get it right this time!" Yeah, a whole lot of acting range there. I'm big and dumb, now I'm fat and dumb, now I'm dead and idolised. The Pauly Shore of his day.

• Like 2
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap, it's back!   O.K. Anything with John Wayne!!! "Listen up, pilgrims, we're gonna ride into town and round up the sheep, kill the men, and rape the women. Let's get it right this time!" Ye

Again with the hating of peoples lives. I also loved 5th Element. It was an original Sci Fi movie, not your typical movie.   Its funny how people hate the original movies with style and yet love the

Come on Classy, Marion Morrison was what every real man should be, you know that. And apparently that's an actor who makes a career out of playing at being a badass while never coming within miles of

Add Last Airbender to my list...if you haven't seen it, consider yourself lucky. I've sat through some terrible movies in my time, but this one is right up there with Starship Troopers 2 (didn't even make it through 30 seconds of that one before walking out). I wanted out of that theater after 2 minutes (and was forced to sit through the whole thing...I should be given a medal)....I didn't even pay to see it and I wanted my $3 back (sub run theater...used to be $2, wtf...). It is easily one of the worst movies ever made...definitely worst movie of the year.

The animated series is actually quite good, although it targets too young an audience....it never deals seriously with issues like death even though there's a huge war going on that started out with the complete genocide of an entire nation.

Recently watched...30 days of night: dark days, splice and Human centipede. lmao wow where do I start. Terrible fucking shit. What has happened to movies these days.

Damn, and I was just thinking of renting "Splice" on PPV. :(

Sarah Polley (at least) wasn't worth checking out in this movie? :unsure:

Recently watched...30 days of night: dark days, splice and Human centipede. lmao wow where do I start. Terrible fucking shit. What has happened to movies these days.

Id have to say from a first time watching point of view. It was entertaining for a bit. But I couldnt bring myself to sit through it again lol.

Holy crap, it's back!

O.K. Anything with John Wayne!!! "Listen up, pilgrims, we're gonna ride into town and round up the sheep, kill the men, and rape the women. Let's get it right this time!" Yeah, a whole lot of acting range there. I'm big and dumb, now I'm fat and dumb, now I'm dead and idolised. The Pauly Shore of his day.

You Suck. Do NOT diss John Wayne.

Holy crap, it's back!

You Suck. Do NOT diss John Wayne.

I don't get what's so cool about John Wayne either. Old fat guy with a lever action rifle. One corny racist movie one after another. Cheesy "good ol boy" image. Maybe it was cool 50 years ago when nothing else was on TV? I don't know.

I don't get what's so cool about John Wayne either. Old fat guy with a lever action rifle. One corny racist movie one after another. Cheesy "good ol boy" image. Maybe it was cool 50 years ago when nothing else was on TV? I don't know.

Come on Classy, Marion Morrison was what every real man should be, you know that. And apparently that's an actor who makes a career out of playing at being a badass while never coming within miles of being in harm's way.

Hmmm, suddenly I think I see where a pattern may have started...

• Like 1

Context is everything. Let's consider when those John Wayne movies were made. That's like saying Humphrey Bogart sucked as an actor by today's standard in film making. There are some pretty lame actors in Hollywood who have big names and plenty of cash. Right or wrong, the Duke is a legend.

PS.....I thought Wayne was good in The Shootist.

started watching this movie called COLLEGE, which looked like it had potential in a PCU or American Pie sort of way, but was forced to turn it off after the first 15 minutes because they tried making the annoying fat kid in it "the cool asshole character" like Stiffler in American Pie.

Battlefield Earth with John Travola comes to mind as one of the worst ever as well.

Actually, anything with John Travolta or Nicolas Cage besides Pulp Fiction and Leaving Las Vegas pretty much suck as well.

• Like 1

Id have to say from a first time watching point of view. It was entertaining for a bit. But I couldnt bring myself to sit through it again lol.

Well, it's a choice of either watching that (or those Goddamn annoying Duggars) on Monday night. :o

Two POS recently watched because of Netflix streaming:

1.) Krull - Thought it was cool as a kid but damn is it stupid now. On the plus side ,the soundtrack sounds almost note for note like Star Trek II.

2.) Solarbabies - should have killed Jason Patric's budding career.

However the following totally did NOT suck, and was F'ing hillarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wqmnJrOFM