And now for something completely different...

Right on about the SBR matter, in addition to taking two perfectly good weapons and turning them into a clumsy boat anchor.

OTOH, how's about hooking a shotgun to the thing and heading to the nearest three-gun match? :D :D

I'm just wondering how long before one of these appears on a screen near you??

it would be cool to get an AR in 9mm, and then attach a Glock 9mm to it.......

IF YOU'RE A MORON!

I'm sure it works just fine, but all legal issues aside, what the heck is the point? I can understand forward moutned grenade or flare launchers, because they deliver different ordnance. Even the shotgun under the barrel that they used in Predator made sense since it was tactically a different weapon, but what the heck is the point to taking a firearm that shoots bullets and attaching a second firearm to it that shoot weaker bullets?

Well, come to think of it, it reminds me of a skit they did on Conan a couple of years ago where they were supposedly talking to Charleton Heston around Christmas time (It was the picture of Heston with the moving lips). He told Conan that the second ammendment required him to celebrate Christmas by decorating the Christmas gun (instead of the Christmas tree). When Conan asked what he decorated it with, Heston replied "LITTLE GUNS!"

:lolol:

Before I scrolled through everyones comments I saw that picture and thought to myself, "what a dumbass". Not only does he have "both weapons (?)" pointed into what appears to be a group of people but he has fingers on "both triggers (?)". I would hate to see this dipshit on the range. Oh one more thing. Is it just me or does he have the stock of that rifle postion on his Throat!?!?!?!? Maybe those jeans are cutting off the blood flow to his brain.

the bad thing is you know some dipshit is gona buy this thing thinkin he looks soooo cool.

then when he shows it off to his friends they will probably have a stroke from all the jokes they're crackin on him.

theres a sucker born aver minute (if there wasn't i wouldn't be giting married)

theres a sucker born aver minute (if there wasn't i wouldn't be giting married)

Mark my words, ss soon as this thing appears in an action flick, their sales are gonna go through the roof.

Reminds me of a comment I overheard at a gunshow once: "Because it's more tactical, that's why!" :D

Gummerfan

I know I'm late on this one but I am so amazed I have to chime in.

That is truly the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life.

Why in the hell would you want to a pistol attached to the front of your rifle?

What practical purpose could it serve? Causing you enemy to burst into laughter thereby destroying his will to fight!!!

Hmm, seems like the perfect accessory for the cop who constantly leaves his service pistol in the elementary school bathroom after giving a lecture.

Of course, for the ones who forget their rifle in there...:rolleyes:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.