Hats Off to Our Excellent Admins and Moderators

Over the last couple of days the forum - which I have always enjoyed - has become an even better place to hang out, talk guns, and visit with friends.

This is due in no small part to the "no tolerance" position the forum has developed toward hate speech, and non stop political spam, which until recently a couple of individuals in particular were using to hijack the forum into a rant filled bully pulpit for the politically retarded.

I am particularly enjoying the atmosphere of camaraderie, and civility which has always been present, but was until recently (at least partially) eclipsed by the activities and antics described above.

So, to our excellent administrators and mods - I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude.

Thanks for taking out the trash guys!!! :super:

Sincerely,

Michael Rogers

Lone Star Arms

• Like 13

Racism has no place on this forum.

Sure, it's great to be proud of one's heritage & one should never forget who got them where they are, but that which one should be most proud of is their own accomplishments.

I mean, what is white?

My ancestors over the centuries have been persecuted, not by those of darker complexions or different faiths, but by those who looked & believed quite similarly to them.

The removal of the content that's been removed makes the forum a much better place in my opinion, as it was casting a dark light on every regular member here.

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 5

In the words of George Carlin "Why waste your energy hating a whole group of people for no reason when there are plenty of individual assholes out there who deserve your hatred?"

This has to be the best site on the web. A very supportive community of Saiga lovers! I have gained almost all my Saiga knowledge from forum members here! Thanks!

(i hate correcting my own bad spelling!)

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 5

lets face it.. it's guns and boobies that got this forum where it is!!! not politics...

You're slipping Juggs.... Please edit your post to include a nice set of melons (or two, or several)!

Once again, thanks for taking out the trash Drew!

Mike

• Like 1

I must have missed something in the fight club. Thats why I never go there. Thanks for doing the extermination, though. Vermin need to be eradicated where they fester or they will migrate to other parts of the dwelling.

• Like 1

lets face it.. it's guns and boobies that got this forum where it is!!! not politics...

You're slipping Juggs.... Please edit your post to include a nice set of melons (or two, or several)!

Mike

Here ya go...

633814205434284530-GIRLSANDGUNS.jpg

• Like 3

Mike

Here ya go...

Nice!

Thanks Paul!

If we could +1 Mod's posts...........this one would get a +1 from me!

Gotta love this place. It's funny that when I joined this forum, all I had was a .22 that I had just bought (my first gun, hence my original username; 22_Shooter)..........and now I have "a bit more". :angel: Partially due to reading up on the great info here. Great bunch of guys we have here. EDIT:....and gals too.

Edited by -Shooter-
  • Like 2

Mike

Here ya go...

Looks like a caption from a movie. If it is please inform me! I have got to see it.! lol

Mike

Here ya go...

that`s what i`am talking about!

It looks like one of the forum's problem children is gone, and the threads created by him have been locked down (removed?).

Thanks to the mods and admin for handling business. I'd +1 you all if you'd let me. :up:

Edited by Kevin in Texas

Well, I don't know what you think it is, but I challenge you to find a profile, a single post, or any trace of these clowns, and if you do, be sure to let the mods know.

They appear to have simply "disappeared";)

(Sound of toilet flushing in the background)

• Like 1

Well, I don't know what you think it is, but I challenge you to find a profile, a single post, or any trace of these clowns, and if you do, be sure to let the mods know.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

great job.... :super:

I'm always up for a challenge... :up:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showuser=14754

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showuser=25208

Damn Paul! You're good man! Are both of these the same individual? Seems to me, there may have been other screen names as well...

Damn Paul! You're good man! Are both of these the same individual? Seems to me, there may have been other screen names as well...

Someone was saying there were 4 or 5 active accounts that were responding with each other, but I don't know. Couldn't care less actually. I'm sure he'll be back with an IP cloaking service, another computer or something. He seemed to enjoy the site. I do agree with him on some subjects

Hopefully, he'll just tone down the repetitive & racially motivated stuff when he returns.

When you have someone constantly doing that, it brings a tension. You don't want to address anything about some subjects simply because you're constantly inundated with the same shit.

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 1