Just grind about the thickness of the BHO plate.

And only on that side, yes. The idea is to make room for the thickness of the BHO plate, thats all...

I bought mine already modified from Dinzag for about $5 more, he also polishes up all the ares that need it.

Its like getting a trigger job for free..

• Like 1

Just grind about the thickness of the BHO plate.

And only on that side, yes. The idea is to make room for the thickness of the BHO plate, thats all...

I bought mine already modified from Dinzag for about $5 more, he also polishes up all the ares that need it.

+1 !, I bought the same trigger from Brian at Dinzag. Polished very nice and the cut for the BHO lever is very clean and precise. I poslished bolt carrier and bolt where they meet the FCG, vey nice trigger now.

• 3 weeks later...

You don't need the BHO in a rifle (nor in a shotgun, but I am among the minority with that opinion).

Throw the BHO away, and weld up the slot - you'll be happier.

60,000,000 soldiers can't be wrong.

• Like 2

You don't need the BHO in a rifle (nor in a shotgun, but I am among the minority with that opinion).

Some ranges require to have a bolt locked back to show that the rifle is clear.

Mine is one of those ranges...

BHOINSTALLINSTRUCTIONSnewUpdated08_.jpg

Edited by Deussne

Some ranges require to have a bolt locked back to show that the rifle is clear.

Mine is one of those ranges...

BHOINSTALLINSTRUCTIONSnewUpdated08_.jpg

When you are firing fast & not paying attention, you can accidentally hit the BHO & that could cost you your life.

There are other options.

Cadiz has released an automatic LAST ROUND BHO too.

Click the pics.

$35.00

sslbho.jpg

$64.95

2359807.JPG

Good answer.

But...

Why is it that any time anyone says getting a insert "whatever" here job....

It sounds dirty?

:angel:

• 9 months later...

I had written down .050". I'm not sure where I got that from but in the end I just compared the new one to the original hammer and ground until they were the same.

That comes from he CSS videos. The installer on there says take off .050".

• 1 month later...

I've looked at the internals out of pure idle curiosity and I'm pretty sure there's not enough space for both an autosear and the BHO lever. I like my BHO lever. It's very important to me and I definitely have no intentions of giving it up.

Installing the BHO is challenging even after it's ground. I used this video, dental floss and a spoon - tie the spoon or other finger-friendly object to the end of the dental floss to get a better grip.

I purchased the G2 trigger from CSS, which I believe has been ground (they say modified, so that is what I assume). I haven't done my conversion yet, but I have decided that I don't want to install my BHO anymore, do I need a spacer/washer to make up for leaving the BHO out?

I purchased the G2 trigger from CSS, which I believe has been ground (they say modified, so that is what I assume). I haven't done my conversion yet, but I have decided that I don't want to install my BHO anymore, do I need a spacer/washer to make up for leaving the BHO out?

I'm pretty sure the answer is yes. I just converted my Saiga yesterday also using the CSS kit.

Without the BHO lever, the hammer would be able to slide on the pin. Would it? Seeing how the rest of the trigger is pretty fixed side-to-side and would keep the hammer aligned... I'm guessing no. But I think a washer in place of the BHO is a safe bet.

I left my BHO in... and didn't like how far down the lever stuck into the trigger finger area. Like others, I pushed the lever all the way up, traced it with a pencil against the receiver and trimmed the BHO lever with a dremel.

MUCH better now! I won't notice it until I want to use it.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Or for the range rules as somebody mentioned, you could easily grind away the safety lever to work as such. I did so while it was out for conversion.

Im glad you said that twin, I was going to suggest the same thing. Ive heard that done a few times and will eventually do it myself. Then you can have space for a full auto sear if you need one (most dont).