Man, no shit!!!! this week has blew ass!!!

Machines acting up, new software system coming on on line in the shop, four fucking days of hell :killer: Friday :super: Just when I thought I lost pretty much this whole week, the whole damm thing falls in place. Thank god, because I need a fuckin break! :lolol: See ya all Monday, goin to the river camp, setting up the pa and drinking Mr. beam! Have a good week in everyone.

I had a great week as I finally got my long awaited Chaos HK sights for my S12. Got them drilled, tapped, and mounted. Ready for some more range time! Cameron, unwind and have a relaxing weekend. Everyone on this forum needs to do the same! Then back to getting those mags online! :devil:

Edited by MT Predator

my week is a fail also. my engine blew up a few nights ago a long way across town. the repairs will be worth more than the car. i didnt even tow it home. and since my job is delivery, i had to miss some work. at least today i was able to get a rental for the next week so i can return to work.

I had a huge fight and falling-out with a friend I've been very close to for ten years. Pass that bottle over here. :beaten:

The last couple weeks have sucked, ever since my knee collapsed. Get a new one put in Tuesday, and then 6 - 8 weeks recovery before getting back to work. Lack of pay checks is a bummer!

Not even gonna get in to how fucked my month's been.

Between contract negotiations, low hours (thus low income & sweatin' bills), bullshit on this forum, and then waiting for USPS to deliver a part that if lost, so is my good name (it just came 5 days late!) I was about ready to kill (figuratively speaking) some fools.

Thankfully, I realized this is one of those cycles when all humanity seems to want to kill eachother & took a step back to restore objectivity.

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 2

Today was a bitch. Decided to do some long overdue fence repair. Simple enough, dig up a rusted out corner post, sink the new one, pour concrete, then reassemble. Right? Wrong. The sun has baked the Georgia clay hard as a rock, these sonofabitches that put up this fence dug this fucking hole 3 and a half feet deep and filled the bastard in with concrete, and I tried to do the work after mowing the lawn in the afternoon sun.

I literally had to bust the damn concrete little by little with a mattock and sledgehammer to get the shit out, then after sinking the new post found it was about 5" too short. Never did get the damn chainlink stretched back out and refastened, but at least the gate is re-hung. Fuck... I consider myself to be in shape but this absolutely whipped my ass today. Took me about 4 hours all together.

At least there is some cold beer in the fridge...

Edited by Jpanzer

A god damn tornado hit our neighborhood at 3:15 AM with no warning! My house was spared but 20 damage homes on our street and one house lost the garage and roof 3 houses away! A day to remember!

Ya it sucks all right!

Just drove two days from Mobile, Al to Lubbock, TX, with my wife and three cantankerous young'uns in the car... That is enough suck enough for anyone.

But.

I'm here because my father is lying in the hospital, and will not be making a recovery.

Our family awaits his passing.

:wet_eyes: This more than just merely fucking sucks.

.................................................................................................

Ya'll motherfuckers are having a great week/weekend, comparably.

Just drove two days from Mobile, Al to Lubbock, TX, with my wife and three cantankerous young'uns in the car... That is enough suck enough for anyone.

But.

I'm here because my father is lying in the hospital, and will not be making a recovery.

.................................................................................................

very sorry to hear that.my heart sincerly goes out to you and your family.i experinced this with my grandmother(last year during the week of my birthday)she had a massive stroke and left her in a coma brain dead for a week.you would have never seen such a big tough man so weak and sad(very close to her) hell i almost have tears just thinking about it as i type.of course i dont know your actual situation(everybody is different)but if anything comes of it may it bring your family closer and support each others emotions.best of luck and prayers,Mike.

• Like 1

But.

You are correct.

You have brought our minuscule complaints into perspective as the insignificant issues that they really are in the long run.

I know talk is cheap, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we all feel for ya bro.

You only have 1 father.

Losing him will be one of the hardest milestones of your life.

You're a good son for picking up & being by his side, rather than assuming all will be fine & waiting.

Your presence during this time is the best gift that you could ever give him, being as when it comes down to it, you are the reason for his being.

You seem to be a good & honorable man from what I've seen of you here. I'm certain your pops is proud.

Simply holding his hand & expressing your love & gratitude during this phase of his life before he meets the Lord is the most important thing a son can do for his father, and the greatest gift he can ever give him as it shows him that his life had purpose.

I've sat with many who had nobody there before they met the Lord.

I'm sure it wasn't even a consideration that passed through your mind not to be there. That's what it means to honor thy father.

I'm truly sorry for the pain that you must be experiencing.

Keep the faith brother & hang in there.

You're in our prayers.

God bless.

Paul

Edited by Paulyski

But.

I'm not as poetic as Paulyski but my utmost condolences go to you and your family. I can't begin to imagine how horrible that must be. If it's any consolation I know of an amazing little range about 20 minutes south of Lubbock and a certain outdoor store that has a sale on cases of 12 ga for $40 if firing a few hundred rounds at some skeet could somehow brighten your day a little.

God Bless

But.

I'm not as poetic as Paulyski but my utmost condolences go to you and your family. I can't begin to imagine how horrible that must be. If it's any consolation I know of an amazing little range about 20 minutes south of Lubbock and a certain outdoor store that has a sale on cases of 12 ga for $40 if firing a few hundred rounds at some skeet could somehow brighten your day a little.

God Bless

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My own dad passed last year, and its a blessing to be able to be there with them, for them, when their time comes.

For your father I wish, "Go well".

Mike

But.

I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am. I still have both my parents so I can only imagine what you are going through.....:(

But.

Theres always someone, somewhere that has it worst, this is proof! I ended up ironing out my troblems with about 1/2 gallon of wiskey, one really loud and large pa system and some really cool people down by the river. Saturday I just chilled the whole day laying down in front of the river with the wind blowing. Its not easy lossing someone dear to you, I hope what time you have with him gives you closure.