S12 in The Expendables!

Went and saw "The Expendables" tonight. I was happy how it turned out and there was plenty of old school action :super: . The AA12 got way more air time in the movie(drool), but I guess Terry Crews did have some sort of short-barreled Saiga12. I missed it in the movie so watch for it! Here is a pic from imfdb.com. Almost want to go watch it again just to look for it.

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Expendables%2C_The

Crews_saiga.jpg

Edited by purduepurdy

................The AA12 got way more air time in the movie(drool).................

Why the drool?

We have the AA-12 beat.

It'd be cool if we had drums that could run 3" shells, but our setups are lighter, smaller MUCH EASIER TO WORK ON, thus much more reliable over the long run in the field, more concealable & we have a faster rate of fire (If your man enough to control it).

Yeah, fuck the AA-12.

If I could only have 1 & I actually had to use it & hump it around, S-12 all the way.

(unless I could just sell it & get 10 bad-ass S-12s)

Wow, what crawled up everybody's ass tonight? So what if I spelled his name wrong? Grow the fuck up nalioth. Someone with your post count shouldn't be such an ass or do you just troll the site waiting for typos?

Paulyski, agree with you on the S12 > AA12. Go watch the movie though, good entertainment, and nice to see some shotgun action.

• Like 2

Wow, what crawled up everybody's ass tonight? So what if I spelled his name wrong? Grow the fuck up nalioth. Someone with your post count shouldn't be such an ass or do you just troll the site waiting for typos?

redact.pngredact.pngredact.pngredact.pngredact.png

Not worth the trouble.

• Like 2

A man of his awesomeness demands a weapon like a SBS S-12 :D

Wieden-Kennedy rocks. They're easily one of the most innovative advertising agencies out there.

I've worked with them extensively when I ran sheet-fed printing presses.

Such creative minds.

They're right up the street from a few shops I used to work at & I know many of their artists personally.

Edited by Paulyski
  • Like 1

Wieden-Kennedy rocks

They have a sweet office. Dig the baskettball hoops and standium seating. :ph34r:

You sales or advertising?

Me lowly pressman telling them it looks great when they want the red to "pop" more & I know bringing up the red will darken their black guy like Time did to OJ. :unsure:

Hmmmm.... Did you used to have a really buff ford f-350 king ranch that you regretted trading for a excursion?

:ph34r:

ETA;

Nevermind... Different guy.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :D:ph34r: :ph34r:

:sorcerer:

Edited by Paulyski

Yeah he had an S12 in the pirate scene. Looks like a factory handguard, full-length gas sytem SBS, top rail, no muzzle device, no stock (or folded), and an Alliance drum.

post-2775-050293400 1282496267_thumb.jpg

post-2775-075651200 1282496290_thumb.jpg

Edited by BobAsh
  • Like 1

Yeah he had an S12 in the pirate scene. Looks like a factory handguard, full-length gas sytem SBS, top rail, no muzzle device, no stock (or folded), and an Alliance drum.

Just got back from flick.....badass guns.....

Man..you are good..it just looks like a black blob to me..

never mind..once I enlarge the picture I could see the typical Saiga lines

Edited by RichardC1967

Man..you are good..it just looks like a black blob to me..never mind..once I enlarge the picture I could see the typical Saiga lines

To be fair, I have a large, high-quality pic; the forum wouldn't let me upload it.

It's not a great shot, I'll try to get some better ones later.

Man..you are good..it just looks like a black blob to me..never mind..once I enlarge the picture I could see the typical Saiga lines

To be fair, I have a large, high-quality pic; the forum wouldn't let me upload it.

It's not a great shot, I'll try to get some better ones later.

What shotgun did he have on the plane? The same one he was mowing people down in the hallway in the palace that he said "ask about this one around Christmas"

I think it was a full auto shotty

• 6 months later...

Just in case you wanted to buy the actual prop...

Recent changes to the violent crime reduction bill mean that this particular prop can only be sold to customers who reside outside the UK. It is illegal for a resident of the UK to buy this item.

Because of violent crime the UK has banned rubber guns :lolol: Whadda freakin' joke

Just in case you wanted to buy the actual prop...

Recent changes to the violent crime reduction bill mean that this particular prop can only be sold to customers who reside outside the UK. It is illegal for a resident of the UK to buy this item.

Because of violent crime the UK has banned rubber guns :lolol: Whadda freakin' joke

:super: Caught that also, :rolleyes: . Sort of like not able to have plastic knives at lunch counter. :smoke: