Custom mags???

Does anyone know where i would be able to get some custom made 20rd mags fixed to only fit 10rds just looking for the look of the mag since i can only have 10 rd here in cali but like the way the 20rd mags look

Try these out. Never bought anything here but a buddy has had good luck with them.

Sportsmansguide

• Like 1

Maybe you could get a 20rd mag and use a reallllllyyyyy long follower to make it only take 10rds. Haha. Might work.

well thats just it i cant even buy a 20rd since i live in cali thats why im asking if it possible to get them made to only hold 10 so they can ship it to me

Does anyone know where i would be able to get some custom made 20rd mags fixed to only fit 10rds just looking for the look of the mag since i can only have 10 rd here in cali but like the way the 20rd mags look

Try these out. Never bought anything here but a buddy has had good luck with them.

Sportsmansguide

i want the length of a 20rd mag but only hold 10rd since thats whats legal in my state thanks for the link but thats not what im looking for

sLeepWaLker, you do realize that 20-rnd stick mags are not generally produced by most, (if not all), S-12 mag manufacturers, right? With that in mind, I assumed you wanted a 20-rnd drum that'll only hold 10. Was I wrong?

I still think you should just move. That state's in a downward spiral.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

If by chance it's actually a rifle mag you are looking for, instead of an S-12 mag, I can help you with that. Trust me, you don't want a 20 round single stack 12 ga mag...lol. The 12 rd mags are even too long for some people.

sLeepWaLker, you do realize that 20-rnd stick mags are not generally produced by most, (if not all), S-12 mag manufacturers, right? With that in mind, I assumed you wanted a 20-rnd drum that'll only hold 10. Was I wrong?

If by chance it's actually a rifle mag you are looking for, instead of an S-12 mag, I can help you with that. Trust me, you don't want a 20 round single stack 12 ga mag...lol. The 12 rd mags are even too long for some people.

i want one like this one shown at 52secs i just think it looks cool as shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FziECY1mSaY

Edited by sLeepWaLker

i want one like this one shown at 50secs i just think it looks cool as shit

Pretty sure those are the 12 rounders

Maybe I'm the one who doesn't get it but I think others are missing the point of his post. Unless I read it wrong he wants a huge whale dick magazine that only holds ten rounds. He isn't looking for a ten round mag, stick, drum or otherwise. He wants a really long mag that could hold twenty rounds but only holds ten. I have no idea why he wants that. Then I don't understand giant spoilers on FWD cars either.

To the OP, there are no 20rd stick mags. Some guys have frankenstein'd two mags together to make a 20rd stick mag. But the longest stick mag that is factory made is the SureFire Gun Mag 12rd.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm the one who doesn't get it but I think others are missing the point of his post. Unless I read it wrong he wants a huge whale dick magazine that only holds ten rounds. He isn't looking for a ten round mag, stick, drum or otherwise. He wants a really long mag that could hold twenty rounds but only holds ten. I have no idea why he wants that. Then I don't understand giant spoilers on FWD cars either.

To the OP, there are no 20rd stick mags. Some guys have frankenstein'd two mags together to make a 20rd stick mag. But the longest stick mag that is factory made is the SureFire Gun Mag 12rd.

you get it and the reason i want a 20rd but only fit ten is because thats what legal in my wonderful state of california shit if i was anywhere else i wouldnt be asking this question and already have a whale dick mag lol that sounds funny anyways i thought id ask guess ill just stick to the 2 10rd mags and 1 factory 5rd mags i already have

Not exactly true. R&R Targets has them listed on their site as 20rd tuned. The mag is a franken magged SGM that is created to work with their magwell and available as a special order only for a very reasonable price of $275. I will not be ordering any. To the op I am almost positive that there was a coupler made for the SGM mags that would allow you to couple two mags together. You could use a SGM 8and a 10 couple them together fill the 8 with silicone, concrete,lead, dogshit or whatever. and you would achieve your goal and remain legal. Good luck; just don't send me pictures.

seriously? here we are complaining about the bulkiness of surefire 12 rnders. companies are striving to get you more rounds in a smaller package. and here you want 6 inches of empty plastic hanging off your gun because it "looks cool" . wow just fucking wow.

• Like 1

Who really gives a fuck what he wants to hang out of his gun?

I see some really ugly (IMHO) shit here, and who am I to judge what someone else sees as attractive?

Help the guy out if you can, but I don't see where peanut gallery judges do a whole hell of alot, other than taking up site space, and bandwidth.

In fact, maybe him tooling around with what appears to be an "Illegal" mag, may get some LEO's ass in an uproar, and take him away from serious duties, like handing out speeding tickets, and patrolling the local donut shops for the thieves that got away with another batch of donut holes.

• Like 2

you could take 2 ten rounders and just cut the feed lips off one, remove spring and follower and glue it or somehow stick it to the bottom of the other one. basically just glue two 10's together and wallah! a ten round mag that looks like a 20 rounder. essentially you would just have a dummy mag on the bottom of a standard mag. then you can have your super cool long ass 10 rounder that you will probably end up not using because of its impractical size. but by all means I'm not judging if you think it looks cool and want to do it go for it and i say do show us pics, id like to see it. the longest 10 rounder in the world!:super:

*edit to add im not tryin to be a smart ass i actually think this is a good idea for what your trying achieve and if you do this, i WOULD like to see it, as i said if you like it go for it man!!

Edited by big-J

I see some really ugly (IMHO) shit here, and who am I to judge what someone else sees as attractive?

Help the guy out if you can, but I don't see where peanut gallery judges do a whole hell of alot, other than taking up site space, and bandwidth.

In fact, maybe him tooling around with what appears to be an "Illegal" mag, may get some LEO's ass in an uproar, and take him away from serious duties, like handing out speeding tickets, and patrolling the local donut shops for the thieves that got away with another batch of donut holes.

Well fucking said!! Personally I think barrel shrouds, pointless breaching muzzle attachments, and wood on a shotgun are all completely asinine, but guess what that is my opinion but I don't post it in hopes that I can teach the world that only my opinion is right and all others are wrong. If the guy wants a huge magazine show him how or leave him alone.

SHEESH!!

• Like 1

Well fucking said!! Personally I think barrel shrouds, pointless breaching muzzle attachments, and wood on a shotgun are all completely asinine, but guess what that is my opinion but I don't post it in hopes that I can teach the world that only my opinion is right and all others are wrong. If the guy wants a huge magazine show him how or leave him alone.

SHEESH!!

hey both of you, dont get your panties in a bunch. in a round about way i agree with both of you. its his gun let it look as retarded s he wants it. my point is. it doesnt matter what the hell it looks like as long as it works. if youre going to waste a perfectly good mag to make it "look cool"

than at least buy somthing cheap. why not just hang it on the wall? as long s it looks good right?

• Like 1

hey both of you, dont get your panties in a bunch. in a round about way i agree with both of you. its his gun let it look as retarded s he wants it. my point is. it doesnt matter what the hell it looks like as long as it works. if youre going to waste a perfectly good mag to make it "look cool"

than at least buy somthing cheap. why not just hang it on the wall? as long s it looks good right?

LOL! I assure you my pantys are not bunched nor is my tampon twisted....... I checked..TWICE!!

Edited by Chowderhead72

:lolol:

LOL! I assure you my pantys are not bunched nor is my tampon twisted....... I checked..TWICE!!

whewww! i was gettin worried for ya for minute :cryss:

Have it mailed to a friend who lives just across state lines, drive over and pick it up.

Then just drill out a few holes in the side of the magazine and put rivets in to prevent the follower from going any lower.

Edited by Mephis