Not to be upstaged by Taurus, Smith and Wesson is going to release a gigantic double barreled 1911 .410 pistol.

I really don't know what to say. I don't know about its practicality, but it looks ridiculously fun for a range gun.

Too bad I will have to sit this one out, I probably can't even wrap my hand around the grip. :lolol:

http://www.realguns.com/articles/275.htm

newprodinprocessLG.jpg

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov
  • Like 2

Not to be upstaged by Taurus, Smith and Wesson is going to release a gigantic double barreled 1911 .410 pistol.

I really don't know what to say. I don't know about its practicality, but it looks ridiculously fun for a range gun.

Too bad I will have to sit this one out, I probably can't even wrap my hand around the grip. :lolol:

http://www.realguns.com/articles/275.htm

newprodinprocessLG.jpg

BS!

"Shooting 500 grain gas checked cast bullets, .45 Colt accuracy was exceptional with groups consistently under an inch at three hundred yards."

Their photoshop skills are good.. But the grip is still too short and the slide must be longer to look realistic.. Plus they need to add a couple pivot pins for the feed system that something like that would need.

But yeah, not possible.

• Like 1

I don't know what to think of this???

Is it a joke?

Then again, the Judge was just a joke that became mall ninja reality, right?

I mean, the whole idea of a .410 cartridge period.... What's the point aside from a snake gun?

Yeah I thought it was a joke too.

And yeah, that's pretty much what I'd use a .410 for, but even then I'd just use some .22lr rat shot.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

That realistically couldn't work, look at the hammers, the bottom hammer would strike the primer before the top hammer, and since theres only one slide...

Now if you put the hammers side by side, made it a double wide... that might work...

We believe the time has come for a large frame autoloading shot pistol. If it makes sense to carry a two pound six inch long derringer or a five pound foot long revolver for personal protection, who could argue with the need for an autoloader version of the same. The DT delivers greater capacity, rapid fire and reload capability and a presence that shouts, "Don't look down there, look over here".

:lolol: