• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't be an asshole. They have put out shitty products in the past. For safety sake, the general public should be aware of this.       Actually, there is this new thing called a search engine and

Good luck in life.

Honestly, that is seriously fucking cool. 14 rounds in a compact, well balanced, purpose designed bullpup with a reliable pump action? Plus rail capabilities for low-to-bore red dots or irons? And I a

Posted Images

Honestly, that is seriously fucking cool. 14 rounds in a compact, well balanced, purpose designed bullpup with a reliable pump action? Plus rail capabilities for low-to-bore red dots or irons? And I am guessing since it's Kel-Tec it will be not too much of a pain on the wallet. Man that is looking tempting! :super:

• Like 6

You could probably put quad rails and bull pup that boba.

? it already has rails and is bullpupped...

Sr, that is not Boba bull pupped.

touche :D

**edit**

ps - that'd be a hell of a gun to have next to the night stand! 011.gif

Edited by Darko

Another +1 for KelTec!

I doubt they'll be making a 10 round version for California...dry.gif That thing is fuckin sexy though. I wonder if it alternates between tubes while firing or if it depletes one then the other? I'd give my left big toe for one of those RFB'swub.gif

But since I live in California, I cant just go out and buy any bullpup on the civilian market, I have to put together my own CA legal version. Thats one of the reasons I appreciate Boba's projects. I'm a fan of bullpups if you couldnt tell...

post-19654-0-25690200-1294030801_thumb.jpg

(Optics will be added once UltimAK makes their railed tube for the .308, and when that happens, the FSB and brake are coming off and I'm threading the barrel and adding a FSB-30)

Edited by DrGonZo

me likey. i think a doube barrel would be sweet, but i like the double tube fed mags. wonder how hard it will be to reload. i have a sub 2000 thats pretty sweet. whens the relaese date for this puppy. and whats the msrp?

Looks totally ridiculous....gotta have it.

Its not some hacked together bullpup, so....

i%27d+hit+it.jpg

Yeah, that's what I just can't stand about bullpup shotguns...don't want some hackjob or a receiver stuffed into a plastic shell that looks like a bullpup.

Edited by sidewinderl

I doubt they'll be making a 10 round version for California...

Are you sure you're limited to ten rounds in a pump in California? Most state AWBs only apply to semi-autos and with pump/lever/bolt guns you can do whatever you please. You may want to double check your local laws and see.

some AWBs include a ban on "high capacity magazines", including NY and CA- so any new manufactured mag over 10 rounds is verboten (maybe not .22 rimfire non-detachable tube mags). Conneticut's AWB does not have a restriction on mags for example. I wonder if the Kel Tec's separate tubes are considered as one magazine or two in the eyes of the law. They do not feed continuously- you select one tube or the other manually. IMHO thats two mags, each only 7 rounds in capacity.

I am amazed. Someone has actually come out with a design that is functional first, then tacticool second.

I MUST KNOW THE PRICE! This will probably replace the Sig 556 as my next purchase....I'll never own a 5.56 rifle at this rate...

Edited by L5K
  • Like 1

I doubt they'll be making a 10 round version for California...

Are you sure you're limited to ten rounds in a pump in California? Most state AWBs only apply to semi-autos and with pump/lever/bolt guns you can do whatever you please. You may want to double check your local laws and see.

10 rounds no matter what kind of gun. .22lr-.50bmg, unless, like JK said, its a tube fed .22lr.

Edited by DrGonZo

I am amazed. Someone has actually come out with a design that is functional first, then tacticool second.

I MUST KNOW THE PRICE! This will probably replace the Sig 556 as my next purchase....I'll never own a 5.56 rifle at this rate...

Check out the Sig 516 and 716. The ONLY AR's I'd ever buy.027.gif