This must be the gun of the day, popping up everywhere. From what I read MSRP would be around $750. I hope it is more reliable than the neostead?? Interesting design and I like it due to the fact I am a lefty and most bullpups hate us.

Edited by chupa

There is a guy who is working with Keltec on this on another forum who is stating that MSRP/Street price is hoped to be in the $500ish range.The action cycles like a standard pump(rear eject,forward charge).

If this thing comes out for around $500 I'm in.This will make a hell of a truck gun due to its size and capacity.

I don't care what it costs, it's not much more expensive than an 870 tactical even talking MSRP and it offers double the functionality IMO. 14+1 AND 2/3rds the length of my 870 AND lighter by almost half. I'm in.

Not to mention the magazine selection, you can load slugs into one and buckshot into the other and select whatever you need for the situation. It's freakin' genius. I would have paid 1000$ for one.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They look like they are struggling to work the action. It doesn't look smooth at all.

I'd guess its due to the position of the grip. Even all the way forward it passes through an awkward dead spot in your range of motion.

• 2 weeks later...