Is this what you've been waiting for?

I have, and knew it was coming.........

Sgt. Todd Eby told the Detroit Free Press that he was sitting at his desk at the precinct when the gunman walked in around 4:20 p.m. with a pistol grip shotgun and opened fire. He said officers shot back at the gunman, killing him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110123/ap_on_re_us/us_detroit_police_shooting

I told some buddy's last week, the old lady heard me too. It's a set up. "something's gonna go down, and they are going to use it".

• Like 1

It's always interesting timing. It's always so perfectly timed and through our increased awareness of their pending plans via the internet they always plan the reaction BEFORE the event even occurs!

Are they psychic?

Are they brainwashing some loony toon from a psych ward and releasing him on the street at a precise time?

Are they using subliminal influence to get already crazy mofos to do something that fits perfectly with their plans?

I used to think this line of reasoning was crazy but after watching it happen over and over again for 20 years I think someone really needs to ask the question.

We all know that they used paid agent provocateurs to inspire otherwise sedentary fringe elements into acts of terrorism and violence and have done it with every group of people from Muslims,to White Supremacists, to Militias, to Ultra Liberals, Fundamentalist Christians and even Jewish Zionists.

It is statistically impossible for them to begin making policy about stuff that hasn't happened yet and then always have a prime justification through some horrific and rare incident just in time to spring some bullshit that they had really planned for months or even years in advance.

Edited by SOPMOD

Maybe tomarrow they will announce no more pistol grips on shotguns, cause pistol grips make the shotgun sooo much more effective and deadly. The shooter might not of even got one shot off

if it wasn't for that damn pistol grip!

At 4:20 p.m. too, come on. This reads like some kind of freaking Twilight Zone crap. Someone running a black ops scheme in the government is laughing his ass off right now.

I think I will make a brand new tinfoil hat for this one................... crazy times we are living in.

At 4:20 p.m. too, come on. This reads like some kind of freaking Twilight Zone crap. Someone running a black ops scheme in the government is laughing his ass off right now.

I think I will make a brand new tinfoil hat for this one................... crazy times we are living in.

4 20 is evil!! Its the time to smoke bud and also hitlers B day

I have been an arch skeptic of this kind of crap in the past. I went to school for research psychology and statistics and two things don't jive. I was always taught you can't get someone to do something that they would find morally objectionable or harmful to themselves on a deep level but via statistics I know that the DOZENS of incidents that have occurred to back pending legislation and rulings written BEFORE the event even occurs over and over and over again are a statistical impossibility.

I don't know if tinfoil hats will do the trick because it's got to be something more potent and pervasive than even magnetic or RF waves to have this kind of broad influence specifically targeted towards a reaction that suits the end goal.

This is the weirdest time in all of human history...

Edited by SOPMOD

(Jaw dropped to ground...Dumbfounded).

Since when has a MSM outlet specified that a shotgun was a pistol grip???

Great catch on finding this article. I'm betting false flag by a programmed patsy.

This whole mess is about to shit the bed. We live in an interesting place in interesting times.

I'm glad I own a Saiga and know it so well.

ETA: SOPMOD... Ever heard of Monarch programming? http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm

Edited by bohound

4 20 is evil!! Its the time to smoke bud and also hitlers B day

4/20 is also the anniversary of the shootings in Columbine, and the day after the BATFAG raid on Waco...

Yeah, not a good day.

This is the weirdest time in all of human history...

Yes it is SOPMOD, yes it is.........

Years ago I was in a little country called Malta, and I went on a tour of some torture chambers and saw dozens of horrific devices used to kill and torture people hundreds of years ago. Sick crazy shit like in the saw movies. And people were put in these things sometimes over small incidents and speculative things. Those must have been some pretty weird times to live in.

Ahhh... it's tinfoil you like? well then.

There is a hidden army in our midst. Its operations are continuous, its objectives unchanged. You may deny the existence of this army, but you will be influenced by its work when you watch the evening news, or listen to political commentary on the radio.

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/jr-nyquist/the-science-of-subversion

It could well be a "zombie". :unsure:

• Like 1

A couple comments....

It is well known that certain events precipitate other events. Mass shooting are often followed by other mass shootings. Those events tend to set off people who are psychotic. Police almost always find news clippings of other shootings with the perpetrators. Remember that only a week or ten days before Arizona shooting there was a mass shooting in a high school. The point is that it is not a conspiracy, it is a common physiological reaction.

Second...Michigan has a kind of strange law concerning pistol grip shotguns. If the shotgun has a pistol grip and is under 30" it is considered a short barreled shotgun unless you register it as a pistol even if the barrel is legal. So a 18" bbl Mossberg with a pistol grip has to be registered but a 20" bbl version doesn't have to be.

I never did see what the big deal was about a pistol grip only on a shotgun. I always would see them in movies or at gun shows and wondered.... "Who the fuck are these people buying those?" I think it's an asinine thing to try to ban, as with all bans. I surely support the right of people to have one if they want, but it's not for me. If they want to reduce the effectiveness of weapons, they need to be banning stocks on them.

I never did see what the big deal was about a pistol grip only on a shotgun. I always would see them in movies or at gun shows and wondered.... "Who the fuck are these people buying those?" I think it's an asinine thing to try to ban, as with all bans. I surely support the right of people to have one if they want, but it's not for me. If they want to reduce the effectiveness of weapons, they need to be banning stocks on them.

Ive always liked pistol grips on shotguns. They give me more control of the weapon, puts my wrist in a better angle, and makes it easier and faster to reload.

I like and can use both but I prefer a pistol grip.

I read the article. Sounds like suicide-by-cop to me. It states that 3 of the 4 officers were grazed and are ok. The 4th needed surgery but his prognosis is "very good". We have Monday on our mind and we are projecting our fears into events to make our predictions of the future jibe.

Edited by 690gr

I read the article. Sounds like suicide-by-cop to me. It states that 3 of the 4 officers were grazed and are ok. The 4th needed surgery but his prognosis is "very good". We have Monday on our mind and we are projecting our fears into events to make our predictions of the future jibe.

A+

Exept that we are projecting? The usa is "getting ready". If you are a history buff, you would know.

For what is ?

• Like 1

I have, and knew it was coming.........

Sgt. Todd Eby told the Detroit Free Press that he was sitting at his desk at the precinct when the gunman walked in around 4:20 p.m. with a pistol grip shotgun and opened fire. He said officers shot back at the gunman, killing him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110123/ap_on_re_us/us_detroit_police_shooting

I told some buddy's last week, the old lady heard me too. It's a set up. "something's gonna go down, and they are going to use it".

We will know tomorrow if this is some kind of psy-op or not, but lets face the facts it may just be a nut-case who decided to use a shotgun and nothing more. I normally give you -1's on every one of your posts Sly, but this one is kind of interesting, so Ill hold off.... :eek:

Ive always liked pistol grips on shotguns. They give me more control of the weapon, puts my wrist in a better angle, and makes it easier and faster to reload.

I like and can use both but I prefer a pistol grip.

I agree on a pistol grip AND a stock, I like it too. But I'm talking about the shotguns that are pistol grip and no stock at all. From my understanding that's what all the hubbub is about lately.

Or maybe it's just the fact that the economy is in the shit, dirty drug (meth, ex, designer drugs) use is at an all time high, and here in the Dirty D a pistol grip shotgun is cheaper then a pistol.....but sure your super duper conspiracy theory is great. One question though

What do the crazy people that go on shooting rampages get out of it?

Life in prison? Yeah, pretty sure you haven't seen one political party or another pardon someone who has done these acts.

Again, this is Detroit....the only conspiracy that's going on here is who the mayor Fing right now, and who is at the top of the drug game.

GOT MINE!!! A local restaurant makes them for you on your B-day.

tinhat.jpg

Michigan has a kind of strange law concerning pistol grip shotguns. If the shotgun has a pistol grip and is under 30" it is considered a short barreled shotgun unless you register it as a pistol even if the barrel is legal. So a 18" bbl Mossberg with a pistol grip has to be registered but a 20" bbl version doesn't have to be.

I've not heard that they consider it an SBS if not registered, but knew MI required any long gun under 30" to be registered as a handgun. A side effect to that is that if you have a MI concealed pistol license, you can carry a Mossy PG only shotgun in your car loaded. MI says it's a pistol and required you to register it as such. And you went through the background check and everything and MI says you can carry a handgun concealed and loaded. I'm sure the first time someone has to use one in defense, they'll change the law to exclude them, but at this point, that's how it is.

• Like 2

Shooter was going to court for a double homicide. Guess he figured he'd throw an FU and get himself killed.

I hav'nt studied the circumstance, yet splain that to me???? plz?

He was "out", up for trial on a "double homiicide", and shoots up a "PD"? Yea, we might need more gun regs? my ass!

We need more sentencing regs. And who ever let him out needs some direct dicipline. (if this is true)

• Like 1