I once ate lunch with Ronald Reagan when I was in the Navy.

I drank a few beers with Eugene Stoner. Every time I saw the man he was drunk.

I met Burt Ward, For you younguns, he was the original Robin of "Batman and Robin"

Liz Ward, Miss America 1982 used to come over to my house. She was tight with my wife, they went to college together.

When she did the photo layout in Playboy, I obtained a copy. When I showed it to my wife, she said" those aren't her tits".

I said, "who cares, they look good to me". She never did like the idea of fake titties, but Liz had the best titty job I have ever seen. Very natural looking.

Liz Ward, Miss America 1982 used to come over to my house. She was tight with my wife, they went to college together.

When she did the photo layout in Playboy, I obtained a copy. When I showed it to my wife, she said" those aren't her tits".

I said, "who cares, they look good to me". She never did like the idea of fake titties, but Liz had the best titty job I have ever seen. Very natural looking.

OK....you win :super::super::super:

Hello

Well, I suppose it kinda dates me, but I smoked a hash-laced fattie with the Winter brothers (Johnny and Edgar) in between sets at the free stage at the Atlanta Pop Festival in 1970. I guess it goes without saying that they were great guys in very good spirits...

Wonder what became of Johnny Winter? Man, that guy was a rock n' roller....I hope for the best but fear the worst.

On a different note, met and talked with Andrew Breitbart a few months ago at a local tea party "True the Vote" rally. He was so impressed with our SEIU bashing sign that he approached us and requested pic's, then sat down and chatted for a while. Extremely funny guy!

Respectfully,

-guido

Hello

Well, I suppose it kinda dates me, but I smoked a hash-laced fattie with the Winter brothers (Johnny and Edgar) in between sets at the free stage at the Atlanta Pop Festival in 1970. I guess it goes without saying that they were great guys in very good spirits...

Wonder what became of Johnny Winter? Man, that guy was a rock n' roller....I hope for the best but fear the worst.

On a different note, met and talked with Andrew Breitbart a few months ago at a local tea party "True the Vote" rally. He was so impressed with our SEIU bashing sign that he approached us and requested pic's, then sat down and chatted for a while. Extremely funny guy!

Respectfully,

-guido

We saw Johnny Winters at the Meridian(downtown Houston) about 18 months ago.

He had to be helped on and off the stage, and played sitting down the whole show.

He can still play guitar well and put on a good show.

Hello, Jetmech

Geez, that's good news! I haven't really kept up with the ol' boy, but I know he bore some serious demons for many years.

Not that I'm judging in any way, just concerned, 'cause he was always a good ol' skool rock n' roller in the best Texas tradition.

As was his contemporary, Janis, may the Good Lord treasure her Soul.

Thankful and much relieved,

-guido

Hello

Respectfully,

-guido

We saw Johnny Winters at the Meridian(downtown Houston) about 18 months ago.

He had to be helped on and off the stage, and played sitting down the whole show.

He can still play guitar well and put on a good show.

Richard Simmons at the Detroit Airport in June 1999. He came up to a grouping of my friends, one of whom had her arms crossed. He very nicely told her she was too young to have her arms crossed like that, then gave her a hug and merrily went on his way.

Met Alan Bean the Apollo 12 astronaut.

My wife made Angela Bassett's latte once.

Ozzy Osbourne and Jake E. Lee after an Easter Sunday concert on the Bark at the Moon Tour.

Rob Halford in a bar after a Judas Priest show (before he came out of the closet).

Got drunk with Danny Lilker (Bass Player) of Nuclear Assault and originally Anthrax before their show.

All of Metallica when Cliff was still alive.

All of Slayer.

Dave Mustaine when he was still a train wreck.

I ate Thanksgiving Dinner with General Tommy Franks on one deployment.

Same deployment, Robin Williams, all of the Washington Redskin and Wizards cheerleaders.

Kid Rock, Britanny Murphy, Gary Sinese, and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders at Saddam International Airport in 2003.

R. Lee Ermy on our range during the filming of Mail Call.

• Like 1

met

R. Lee Ermey - at a NRA show in Milwaukee - love that guy!

Dustin Diamond "Screech" outside a Benihanas in Milwaukee

Kato Kaelin at a Bucks Game in Milwaukee, I asked him if he thought OJ did it, and he said "yes, definitely"

Mick Foley in an elevator in Rosemont, IL. Guy looked in pretty rough shape and had trouble walking.

Ray Nitschke - was involved with promotions for the company my dad worked for. Got a ball & helmet autographed by him.

Vinnie Paul - walking through a parking lot at summerfest

I worked for a company that was in NBC Tower in Chicago. Bumped into a lot of Chicago market TV\News celebs and local radio people. The big stars came in through an underground entrance, stayed out of the public areas and you usually weren't even aware they were in the building. The scenes by the river in "E.R." were done where a lot of us took our lunch breaks.

Met Steve Dahl (shock jock radio guy known for "Disco Demolition") for a few minutes. Oddly enough, met his traffic reporter gal Leslie Keiling ("Lane Closure") at my brother in laws house when he had some people over. She's been on most radios stations in Chicago over the years.

Most well known person I spent any time with....

Kevin Trudeau (infomercial king) was at my house for an hour or so years ago.

Business deal that didn't work out, probably just as well it didn't. :rolleyes:

I drank a few beers with Eugene Stoner. Every time I saw the man he was drunk.

Now that explains a lot of things! :lolol:

(j/k AR guys..... sort of)

Edited by Spartacus

Met Mark Mosley twice. Once when I worked at 7-11 out of high school and about a year later at Golden Corral. Both in Manassas, VA.

Met a couple of guys from COC with Shannon.

Have an infield spot at Charlotte and Mike Bliss and his crew stood on our van to watch pratice one time plus many other drivers in passing.

It all depends on what you call 'famous'. In the plant world, Tony Avent is da man and I worked for him for 7 years. I was raised on Bluegrass music and have met many, many of them. Marty Stuart is one name some may know.

In all honesty, fame really doesn't mean anything to me. A lot of famous people got that fame from doing really bad things. Matters more to me what kind of person you are. The truly good people are the ones I'm proud to meet.

• Like 1

In all honesty, fame really doesn't mean anything to me. A lot of famous people got that fame from doing really bad things. Matters more to me what kind of person you are. The truly good people are the ones I'm proud to meet.

One of the better statements I have seen in awhile, on any format +1

Richard M. Nixon when he was running for President and his running mate Spiro Agnew at a fund raiser in D.C., I was in a band that played while everyone waited for them to arrive, also over the years many many Senators and Reps. since we lived just outside D.C.

Chuck Yeager on a flight from St. Louis to Houston sat beside and visited with him for a couple hours, he is a truly great American.

George W. Bush, met and talked to him at a cocktail party when he was running for Gov. and then a couple years later he was on a flight coming from D.C. to Houston and my wife and I visited with him when we got off the plane here in Houston, while he waited for his security people to get off, this was when people could meet you at the gate, we were waiting for our daughter to pick us up.

James Brown, I was in a rock band and we opened for him at a club in D.C. one weekend..

Bob Hope, Jill St. John they came to Guam and did a USO show and was assigned to help with the show and ended up security for Jill, damn she was HOT !!! I also met the rest of the show folks but was more interested in my duty....

Not so much "famous" people in terms of pop-culture, but more in terms importance to 20th century US history.

Gen. Paul Tibbets is the only one anyone will likely know by name, if not for his skillful piloting and will, myself and others may never have been born i.e the potential costs of Operation Downfall.

I also have met several of the primary physicists and chemists that worked on the Manhattan Project. One of the physicists relayed to me that he used to carry solid fissile material in his pants pocket as was the custom as they did not know better. He eventually lost the leg decades later as a consequence.

Meet Dave Mustaine , Chris Broderick, Dave Ellefson and Shawn Drover of Megadeth at a show last year. All real cool guy's. :super:

Hank Aaron at a book signing.

Sat next to Ashley Judd on a flight from LA to Nashville, coach no less...She is sooooo fine :devil:

Ashley Judd, I'm jealous. . .

Tim Tebow

Archie Manning

Former prez George H W Bush (2 seconds)

Another John Goodman sighting here. (Outside a spring training baseball game)

Lance Henriksen (Bishop from 'Aliens')

Michael Biehn (Reece from "Terminator')

Kevin Sorbo (Hercules)

Lou Ferrigno (The ORIGINAL Incredible Hulk)

Sean Astin (Samwise from Lord of the Rings)

James Hong (Lo Pan in Big Trouble in Little China)

Lance Henriksen (Bishop from 'Aliens')

Michael Biehn (Reece from "Terminator')

Kevin Sorbo (Hercules)

Lou Ferrigno (The ORIGINAL Incredible Hulk)

Sean Astin (Samwise from Lord of the Rings)

James Hong (Lo Pan in Big Trouble in Little China)

Michael Biehn was also in Aliens (Hicks), one of my favorite movies.

Being in a metal band, I've met several famous bands/members. I've gotten to share a stage with bands like taproot, otep, devilinside, thine eyes bleed ( the front man is Tom araya of slayer's brother), the autumn offering, calico system, kittie(all female metal group), trivium, and a few others I can't remember right off hand. All these people were super cool to meet and hang out with.

I've also met Josie Scott, all members of dope and disturbed, the drummer from prong, tim Owens, flaw, tantric, and some others at random concerts.

I met Jesus Christ, Why don't you let me inside and we can talk about him, here is a pamphlet!:lolol::lolol:

I met Jesus once too. Though he wasn't what I expected. He was overweight, spoke with an accent, had a bunch of tattoos and pronounced his name more like Heh-soos.

Lots of politicians in my early 20's as I was working as a political consultant & working on various campaigns...

I met that chick that played "Blair" on the TV show "the facts of life"...

She was still smokin' hot in the late 90's.

Other than that, I wouldn't recognize most "famous" people if they were right in front of me & if they were right in front of me, I'd probably just tell them to move so I could continue on my way to see the people I actually care about.

My bro met Robin Williams once.

He said he was a great guy.

Funny as all hell.

That is a lot of sweet and mixed answers! Now for some proof. This is the Mtv video for Gwar, Saddam a-go-go. They filmed it at Hammerjacks in Baltimore in the early 90's. I was there! Fosters oil cans were on sale that night.

Anyways, at 20 seconds, the guy with no shirt and white shorts is me! I fell hard after that crowd surf, but recovered quickly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydt0sRf8Dcc&playnext=1&list=PL514BA39DD910FFDF

I also had pizza with Exodus in Upper Darby.