Hello everybody, Im new here. First time posting long time lurker.

Im thinking about getting a Saiga 12 to use as my duty gun for my securty job. I work in a very large public complex in the midwest and Im thinking I might need the firepower due to an uprising in gangs in these parts. Believe me somali gangs as well as others are no joke! Its my job to protect the public and I TAKE IT VERY seriously. Not only that but I am a sheep dog, its in my blood. Id like to say what complex I work at and what exactly I do but for opsec reasons I can not say this, some of you will understand.

I wont be able to carry it in the open because I dont want to scare the sheople but might be able to carry it in a large tennis bag or such after I install a folding stock. Id also like to add a light with pressure switch with strobe mode as well as

an IR laser and red dot. I think this setup will give me the advantage in a "combat situration". Sure I can use a pump gun but that is old tech and honestly has no place in this world anymore and is ineffective in this day and age.

How fast can I do a tactical reload and is it even possible on a closed bolt? How fast can I reload a stick mag or drum? How accurate is it at say longer ranges like 100 or 200 yards with slugs? I might have to take a long shot on a tango that may or may not be holding a hostage.

I wish nutnfancy would do an in depth review on it so i can get the lo down as I feel he would answer all my questions. If you dont know who he is Id suggest looking him up on youtube, some of you can learn alot! He has a group that subscribes

to him and they are know as TNPers. I am a TNPer as well as being in the TNP elite unit. The elite unit is a large group of us from around the country who, if/when SHTF will meet at an undisclosed fallback location in the southwest with our weapons, gear and supplies. To get into this unit you have to be asked by nutnfancy himself. Who knows this group of professionals might be the only law left in the land! All those sheepdogs in one place would truly be an awesome sight.

So, should I get the Saiga 12 or wait for the AA-12 to come out?

Thanks Guys!

Edited by I Am The LAW
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everybody, Im new here. First time posting long time lurker.   Im thinking about getting a Saiga 12 to use as my duty gun for my securty job. I work in a very large public complex in the midw

I have the feeling Im being made fun of. I DONT LIKE THAT, IT MAKES ME MAD. Yeah you guys laugh it up but one day it might be a sheep dog like me that is saving your ass or your sisters ass. You know

I needs me a Saigy twelb for a "combat situration"  

Posted Images

So, How's that taped on tramua plate treating you?

Who whould tape a trama plate on?? I have a tact vest with pockets front rear and sides for trama plates but would only wear this in a SHTF type situration. I usually wear a level 3a vest under my duty uniform.

it seems to me like your looking at the wrong weapon for your specific situation, fictional or otherwise... you need an AR.

Good luck with the zombies

Waylon

I already have a bushmaster AR with all the goodies, I need a high speed combat shotgun that will lay down walls of lead and fast! it would be nice to be able to reach out and touch someone with a slug if need be.

Who whould tape a trama plate on?? I have a tact vest with pockets front rear and sides for trauma plates but would only wear this in a SHTF type situration. I usually wear a level 3a vest under my duty uniform.

You may wish to read this, as it may be vital to your mission!

God Speed my brave friend.... and remember.....

"If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come up with a Plan B"

Edited by Desolo
  • Like 3

Who whould tape a trama plate on?? I have a tact vest with pockets front rear and sides for trauma plates but would only wear this in a SHTF type situration. I usually wear a level 3a vest under my duty uniform.

You may wish to read this, as it may be vital to your mission!

God Speed my brave friend.... and remember.....

"If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come up with a Plan B"

Sorry but that guy is a joke. Im the real deal.

If you have nothing nice to say or cannot offer any tactical advice please dont read or post.

SHEEP!

• Like 1

Ok plain and simple.. This is a gun forum, we have heard everything before. (Really everything from the walking corpses to dinosaurs)

So simply name who you are working for if you want to have people take you seriously. If you can't say then you should not have hinted at it in the first place.

Welcome to the forum. I suggest growing a thick skin and a good sense of humor. :lolol:

• Like 7

Welcome to the forum. I suggest growing a thick skin and a good sense of humor. :lolol:

^

best advice.

For over 100 yards, just stick with the AR. I know 12 gauge slugs can do it, but if you want accurate shots to take down a lethal threat go with the AR.

As for the reload times, it depends on you. Asking someone else what a good reload time is, is like asking whats a good time to take a dump, it varies.

Somali gangs? honestly if your that worried about gangs, find another profession in another state.

Ive seen Nutnfancy, and honestly hes just like every other gun guy on there, nothing special.

Edited by Marrok

LOL... no really, just LOL

lets start with the basics, go to a range... any range... and fire a slug out of an 18inch smooth bore shotgun at 200 yards... come back and let us know how well it worked out for ya.

how fast can you reload a stick mag or drum depends entirely on a few factors, 1. how many rounds the mag holds 2. your own manual dexterity 3. muscle memory 4. how long you've been under cover in the cooler at the Orange Julius

If your in a "combat situation" where you need a flashlight with strobe, IR laser, and red dot on your shotgun, your going to be someone else's mess to clean up with a sponge prior to finishing your tennis bag draw.

Pump guns are no more or less effective than they have ever been, and indeed are good enough to still serve MOST police agencies as they have been doing for the last 50+ years.

Reloading on a closed bolt is possible, assumeing you have someone reprofile the bolt to make accomidations for it. it still takes practice.

When you and the Mall Ninja Brigade find yourselves in SHTF... do yourself a favor and don't assume you'll load up your civic and drive a thousand miles to an undisclosed location in the Southwest to set up shop as the law of the land... grab a 22, as many rounds as you own for it... and hit the bush, pray to God the S that HTF takes you out before starvation does.. starvation is an ugly way to go

AA-12 is already out, has been for years... the odds of ever owning one are even less than those that represent finding someone here that will take you seriously, but not by much...

and lastly, if Nutnfancy HIMSELF asked you to join the Mickey Mouse club, why don't you just ask him HIS thoughts on the S-12... I mean... you got your Mouseketeer Card when you joined right?

Peace Brah!

Waylon

• Like 3

May I suggest this for when you get your Saiga. But if the somalis step up their game to RPGs which they will eventually its not going to do much to help.

Gripshield.jpg

If I were you I would step up the armament of whatever vehicle you use to move across your giant complex. Get some kevlar panels for the golf cart. Maybe mount a 1919 or a Vulcan cannon would be a lil overkill.

In all seriousness if you dont know the range of a shotgun and its various cartridges then its not appropriate for you to have one in a professional setting. And if you need one so bad to deal with situation in which it would be effective then you sir are the wrong person for the job.

Enjoy the Forum

• Like 3

I have the feeling Im being made fun of. I DONT LIKE THAT, IT MAKES ME MAD. Yeah you guys laugh it up but one day it might be a sheep dog like me that is saving your ass or your sisters ass. You know what usually happens to sheep?? THEY GET SLAUGHTERED.

I consider myself a warrior and I live a warriors life. I wake up in the morning and do at least 30 pushups and situps and sometimes body squats too. I have never been in the military as I feel my skills and mindset are better suited for the public sector. I have lierally almost 65 hours of trigger time and am self taught at military and police shooting and tactics.

And before you say "self taught", ask yourself this.

Was Edison taught how to make a light bulb? NO! Was Michelangelo taught how to paint the Sistine chapel? NO! Was Jesse James taught how to rob banks? NO! Was Benjamin Franklin taught how to use electricity? NO!

• Like 1

I have the feeling Im being made fun of. I DONT LIKE THAT, IT MAKES ME MAD. Yeah you guys laugh it up but one day it might be a sheep dog like me that is saving your ass or your sisters ass. You know what usually happens to sheep?? THEY GET SLAUGHTERED.

I consider myself a warrior and I live a warriors life. I wake up in the morning and do at least 30 pushups and situps and sometimes body squats too. I have never been in the military as I feel my skills and mindset are better suited for the public sector. I have lierally almost 65 hours of trigger time and am self taught at military and police shooting and tactics.

Was Edison taught how to make a light bulb? NO! Was Michelangelo taught how to paint the Sistine chapel? NO! Was Jesse James taught how to rob banks? NO! Was Benjamin Franklin taught how to use electricity? NO!

:lolol::lolol::lolol: :lolol:

^

best advice.

For over 100 yards, just stick with the AR. I know 12 gauge slugs can do it, but if you want accurate shots to take down a lethal threat go with the AR.

As for the reload times, it depends on you. Asking someone else what a good reload time is, is like asking whats a good time to take a dump, it varies.

Somali gangs? honestly if your that worried about gangs, find another profession in another state.

Ive seen Nutnfancy, and honestly hes just like every other gun guy on there, nothing special.

Yes up around the north like in Detroit and Minneapolis, lots of Somalians and now in my city they are considered the most dangerous.. The Somali gangs that is. Its only a matter of time before they start pirating off of Lake Michigan!

And sir, you are a SHEEP! Nutnfancy is a GREAT MAN and LEADER. Hes out their shooting EVERYDAY and teaching tactics. At least he has the balls to go out and do these things.

I have balls too....BIG ONESSSSSSSSSSS!

Edited by I Am The LAW

Is this a representative of Saurez International, or are you just reading their sales brochure verbatim? Gabe? Is that you?

• Like 2

I have non leathel dueling pistols, I wish I could invite some of you up here..

I wish some of you could see my real guns, my weapon systems. Then you would know how serious I am!

What do you sheep have? Cap guns and saigas? HA!

I have

1. Glock 17 with tact light/laser and like 12 extended mags. I have iwb hoslter for it as well as a left AND right hand drop leg holster for it.

2. FN 5 7. Tact light with drop leg and iwb holsters. I have like 18 mags for it half of them extened to 30 rounds. It also can go through body armor, good for those tangos that wear it.

My shtf handgun.

2. Mossberg 590A1 12 gauge. Holds 10 rounds has a reddot sight and tact light and 2 side saddles, reciever AND buttstock. I also have the bayonet attached in case of a charge or if I run out of ammo. But its big slow and old tech which is why Im here.

4. Bushmaster AR15. TONS of pmags, its dressed in magpul gear, sling, light on side with pressure switch, laser on left side for up close, and reddot on top. Its my shtf rifle.

5. Springfield M1A socom. I have it set up as a cqb/mid range rifle. Light on left side, red dot on right side for up close( turn sideways, guys in compition do this all the time.). Sling, a grippod vert grip, and bibod. 12 mags.

Dont hate

Edited by I Am The LAW