• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everybody, Im new here. First time posting long time lurker.   Im thinking about getting a Saiga 12 to use as my duty gun for my securty job. I work in a very large public complex in the midw

I have the feeling Im being made fun of. I DONT LIKE THAT, IT MAKES ME MAD. Yeah you guys laugh it up but one day it might be a sheep dog like me that is saving your ass or your sisters ass. You know

I needs me a Saigy twelb for a "combat situration"  

Posted Images

I'm like 97% sure this is a troll (perhaps even by a bored longtime forum member), but.....

there's always this!

If wanting to protect the sheople public and wanting the best tools for the job, and make myself a better warrior, makes me crazy, then I am crazy, CRAZY LIKE A FOX!

Confirmed as a troll, probably a longtime member. No person in the history of teh intertubes has ever typed this literally.

Edited by TheDriver
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forum. I suggest growing a thick skin and a good sense of humor. :lolol:

^

best advice.

For over 100 yards, just stick with the AR. I know 12 gauge slugs can do it, but if you want accurate shots to take down a lethal threat go with the AR.

As for the reload times, it depends on you. Asking someone else what a good reload time is, is like asking whats a good time to take a dump, it varies.

Somali gangs? honestly if your that worried about gangs, find another profession in another state.

Ive seen Nutnfancy, and honestly hes just like every other gun guy on there, nothing special.

Yes up around the north like in Detroit and Minneapolis, lots of Somalians and now in my city they are considered the most dangerous.. The Somali gangs that is. Its only a matter of time before they start pirating off of Lake Michigan!

And sir, you are a SHEEP! Nutnfancy is a GREAT MAN and LEADER. Hes out their shooting EVERYDAY and teaching tactics. At least he has the balls to go out and do these things.

I have balls too....BIG ONESSSSSSSSSSS!

Well BAAHHH then. I live an hour or so from detroit. Boohoo if i hurt your feelings about nutnfancy, Great man....eh.......leader!? hahaha. Just because you lead a bunch of tacticool morons around thinkin zombies are going to eat our brains, doesnt mean your a great leader. It doesnt take balls to go out and shoot or learn shooting "tactics". Your balls are probably smaller than a gnat with a hernia.

• Like 1

we have gecko45, this should be fun while it lasts..

this guy watched Observe and Report way too many times...

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

DOH, was duped by greylupo, you bastard...LOL...

Edited by lvjeffro

Good try, but a liiiitle over the top. :lolol:

I didnt want to be too much like gecko45, so I tried to make it a tad believable. Some of the responses made me LOL for real.

It was all in good fun.

• Like 2

I have the feeling Im being made fun of. I DONT LIKE THAT, IT MAKES ME MAD. Yeah you guys laugh it up but one day it might be a sheep dog like me that is saving your ass or your sisters ass. You know what usually happens to sheep?? THEY GET SLAUGHTERED.

I consider myself a warrior and I live a warriors life. I wake up in the morning and do at least 30 pushups and situps and sometimes body squats too. I have never been in the military as I feel my skills and mindset are better suited for the public sector. I have lierally almost 65 hours of trigger time and am self taught at military and police shooting and tactics.

And before you say "self taught", ask yourself this.

Was Edison taught how to make a light bulb? NO! Was Michelangelo taught how to paint the Sistine chapel? NO! Was Jesse James taught how to rob banks? NO! Was Benjamin Franklin taught how to use electricity? NO!

This needs more positive feedback XD. Nice thread man.

I didnt read any books or anything I was making it up on the spot. I was getting a good chuckle out of it. I was just sitting here and all of a sudden decided to do it. Dogmans pic with, "I needs me a saigy twelb" cracked me up.

I think I actually wrote a pretty good motivational speech

I AM THE LAW

____

I consider myself a warrior and I live a warriors life. I wake up in the morning and do at least 30 pushups and situps and sometimes body squats too. I have never been in the military as I feel my skills and mindset are better suited for the public sector. I have lierally almost 65 hours of trigger time and am self taught at military and police shooting and tactics.

And before you say "self taught", ask yourself this.

Was Edison taught how to make a light bulb? NO! Was Michelangelo taught how to paint the Sistine chapel? NO! Was Jesse James taught how to rob banks? NO! Was Benjamin Franklin taught how to use electricity? NO!____

I wanted to keep it going until tonite but damn wolverine spilt the beans, it could have been epic! Im thinking of posting it on AR15.com but replace saiga with Ar in 6.8.