"Japanese scientist Mitsyuki Ikeda at the Environmental Assessment Center in Okayama has invented an artificial meat substitute made from human feces.

The unseemly meal is made by extracting protein and lipids from 'sewage mud.' (SHIT) The lipids are then combined with a reaction enhancer and whipped into 'meat' in an exploder. Ikeda makes the 'meat' more palatable by adding things like soy protein."

Man, Ill be fucked if that fake meet doesn't look EXACTLY like Arby's....

• Like 7

It screams troll science to me.. I wonder if someone takes a shit and processes it into a meal, then once they digest that and take the next shit and process that, would it still make a meat substitute with a nutritional content since the bacteria found in the fecal matter make up most of it's protein? If so, I think these crafty scientists just cured world hunger..

post-24638-0-96277300-1308278951_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

While interesting, and GROSS, I doubt this clown's "discovery" will go anywhere, exept maybe among fetishists.

After I watched the video, I understood.

Japan, like most of Asia, consumes a LOT of soy. It looks like they have found a way to make soy more palatable.

Mix it with shit.

dr-seuss-wtf-is-this-shit.jpg

I can see Shitburger joints opening up all over Japan.

frugals_burger.jpg

633716523865226260-soylentgreen.jpg

Edited by patriot
  • Like 4

My guess is Japan is already irradiating itself out of existence. What makes you think they're not willing to feed their people their own shit? They have an unshielded nuclear reaction going on. Before that they were pumping seawater THROUGH their primary cooling lines and back into coastal waters. 3 eyed fish anyone?

They should have copied a better reactor design.

the same people that decided to put nuclear reactors right next to the ocean are going to try to get people to eat their own shit....

They're afraid to flush their toilets now. Too much radiation in the water.

If they were going to build a nuke plant on the beach they should have made it where they can pull a couple of pins & the whole shebang can just slide off into the water.

Problem solved!

Reactors? What reactors? Me no see any reactors!

You likey turd sammich Joe?

Mr. Mitsyuki needs to make the "shit" 1/8TH the cost of regular Beef on today's Market to even be considered competitive. Other than that, the sky had better be falling before most people consider buying this stuff at average market value.....

Then again, this is what McNuggets/McChickens look like before they are turned into to those ever familiar patty shapes… so I imagine we are already eating poop burgers and don’t even realize it… yum…

post-22801-0-34148800-1308374420_thumb.jpg

Thats actually not McDonalds Mcnuggies, that more the Grocery store banquet chick nuggets.

Edited by Bean.223

McNuggets:

1. Drop entire chicken into grinder.

2. Extrude into "nugget" shape.

3. Cover in seasoning.

4. Cook.

5. Serve to unsuspecting patrons.

Chicken shit, bone and meat puree'. YUM!

I'll bet McDonalds is already connecting their toilets to the grill as we speak!

Edited by patriot

While interesting, and GROSS, I doubt this clown's "discovery" will go anywhere, exept maybe among fetishists.

After I watched the video, I understood.

Japan, like most of Asia, consumes a LOT of soy. It looks like they have found a way to make soy more palatable.

Mix it with shit.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Now that's funny.

What they REALLY should be working on, instead, is a way to turn human shit into LIVESTOCK feed... either for cattle, chickens, pigs, fish, etc... so that we can CHEAPLY RAISE *REAL FOOD* with our waste products... and it wont have the same YUCK factor that human shit burgers would have. They do not have to FLAVOR it like MEAT if they are going to feed it to other critters... That seems the simplest solution if ya ask me...

:smoke:

Indy, I don't want to eat shit, but I don't wanna eat shit that ate shit either.

I think there's a reason that the good Lord put our asses on the opsite side & end of our bodies....

That being said, That picture of the McNugget meat reminds me of the color of Pussy...

Just the other day I see a hottie in a Volvo & strangely enough I found my mouth watering at the thought of diving into that. :angel:

• Like 2