Wow.

I don't advocate beating people while they're down, but WTF did those women expect when they cussed him out, slapped him, and climbed over the counter? That he was just a lowly food service employee who was there for their abuse? That he wouldn't snap and take things too far?

Guy apparently valued his dignity more than his job at McDonald's. Apparently he valued it more than his freedom, too.

Edited by Dudethebagman

Looks like a couple of dumb bitches got what they deserved. dry.png

Don't try to pass a fake $50, then assault the clerk, (after cursing at him), and jump the counter when it's questioned. Ol Rayon, (the clerk), certainly used excessive force, considering one of the dumb bitches ended up with a fractured skull and a broken arm, and will face the consequences; but I don't have any sympathy for those two morons.

It's just a good thing that the clerk was black as well, otherwise this incident would clearly be a "hate crime". rolleyes.gif

ETA: anyone who's ever had to work in the fast food industry will tend to identify with the clerk. Perhaps this video will cause a few asshole "customers" to think before the next time they treat a total stranger like he's lower than snail shit. biggrin.png

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 4

Look how McD's is also throwing him under the bus tring to avoid a law suit but that person running the camera was in just the right spot. I think in was a set up for a law suit and they expected the man to hit them not beat them down with a metal object. I can the them talking now " ...He will slap you back and we will be rich, bitch!!!" deadhorse.gif

• Like 1

If he'd stopped beating the fuck outta them (which they deserved) when they were down, a really good lawyer should be able to win any related lawsuit.

Two on one in a aggressive attack is disparity of force, even if it is two females on one male, which would warrant the weapon for defense.

Not familiar with NY SD laws, but you have a Right to defend yourself... Then again, it is NYC. dry.png

Tis a shame he went overboard, Though I can fully understand his making sure they stayed on the floor after THEY attacked him.

He is now rightfully fucked with felony charges.

At least the two dumb cunts are being charged too, Menacing, Criminal Trespass & Disorderly Conduct.

I hope the $50.00 is counterfeit and they get charged with that too.

Meanacing........is that pussy for talk for "should've let them hit you first"? Bullshit. He had the right to light them up.......continuing to strike them while down was a mistake. He ran initally, which in my opinion suggest he was intimadated, even though he ran for a weapon. As somebody before me said "being attacked by two" definately warrants the use of a weapon.

• Like 1

Meanacing........is that pussy for talk for "should've let them hit you first"? Bullshit. He had the right to light them up.......continuing to strike them while down was a mistake. He ran initally, which in my opinion suggest he was intimadated, even though he ran for a weapon. As somebody before me said "being attacked by two" definately warrants the use of a weapon.

Da'bitches are being charged with Menacing, not the victim, the victim stupidly brought down the felony assault charges on himself.

Da'bitches are being charged with Menacing, not the victim, the victim stupidly brought down the felony assault charges on himself.

But it wasn't just meanacing. They already assulted him. I would like to know if the $50 in question was real. I think that if it is found to be counterfit that meanacing charge should be upped to something more like larcany. Ontop of the passing counterfit bills, and felony assult, theft of evidence ($50) in question.

And I agree he got carried away. I don't think this guy should do time though....needs punished, maybe probation. Hell pedofiles get probation. This guy got all BATman on two criminals!

• Like 1

Heres a question for you. If you saw that all go down in person and had a ccw, would you pull on the guy?

Hell no!

1) We mere & ordinary citizens are not going to be legally packing in NYC. dry.png

2) Way too many people in the area to conduct a safe shoot without a chance of hitting a bystander, directly or by ricochet/frag, only in defense of my family or myself am I risking that.

3) In the majority of SD laws, you better damned well know who the Illegal Aggressor is, cause you're in deep shit if you draw/shoot someone who was legally defending.

4) Dem'bitches deserved all they got handed to them, if they died, too fucking bad... Less trash in this world.

5) In my eyes, he was in justified SD mode, yeah he went overboard, but see #4.

Its real nice to think... Yeah, I could draw and command him to stop, "Dude these two bloody cunts have had enough, drop it!" But why bother?

Edited by ChileRelleno

Heres a question for you. If you saw that all go down in person and had a ccw, would you pull on the guy?

I bet those two bitches are HAPPY that happened, now they will be rich and have lots of real 50 dolar bills.

WHY would you?

If he jumped the counter on them MAYBE but as stated they got what they deserved. He woulda beat them bitches to death befor I killed him over some shit like that. I wouldnt pull my weapon unless I plan on using it and in this case I couldnt see myself using it. Let him beat the bitches to death and then he goes to jail, the world is less 3 morons!

Why pull on the manager defending himself, and not on the women who were in progress of perhaps assulting, robbing, or worse? Sounds like people are already loosing sight of who the criminals here were. This guy was justified....but let his fear and emotion get the better of him.

I would not have pulled if I saw it go down, but I might have tried to stop him from killing someone for some dumb shit. He fought back, they were down, tried to get up and got beat back down. I think my instincts would take over. Its hard to say however cause a part of me feels really good they got beat like that ,and another part of me felt bad cause they got beat like that.

That being said, what if I or you were coming out of the bathroom and just heard those screams of STOP! HELP! and saw the last bit, didnt even know they jumped over and started it? Being in NY has nothing to do with it. Im sure plenty of good folk carry in NYC regardless. I spent 2 weeks on a crappy side of Chicago for work a couple years back and I had my pistol on me every damn day and night. I know some people will balk at that but I did it. I figured Id rather be in jail for defending my life or someone elses

than be a victim.

I think he should lose his job and get 6 months community service and 1 year probation. It pains me to say it but those bitches will end up getting 6 figures and he will go to jail for awhile.

I'll say it again, if you're not damned sure who the original illegal aggressors are, and that they were a threat capable of Serious Bodily Harm and/or Death, do not draw/shoot under any circumstances.

You will get screwed, we don't have all the nice protections as do the LEOs.

I would not have pulled if I saw it go down, but I might have tried to stop him from killing someone for some dumb shit. He fought back, they were down, tried to get up and got beat back down. I think my instincts would take over. Its hard to say however cause a part of me feels really good they got beat like that ,and another part of me felt bad cause they got beat like that.

That being said, what if I or you were coming out of the bathroom and just heard those screams of STOP! HELP! and saw the last bit, didnt even know they jumped over and started it? Being in NY has nothing to do with it. Im sure plenty of good folk carry in NYC regardless. I spent 2 weeks on a crappy side of Chicago for work a couple years back and I had my pistol on me every damn day and night. I know some people will balk at that but I did it. I figured Id rather be in jail for defending my life or someone elses

than be a victim.

I think he should lose his job and get 6 months community service and 1 year probation. It pains me to say it but those bitches will end up getting 6 figures and he will go to jail for awhile.

If I came out the bathroom and saw what? A manager backed between two friars and two people (obviously not wearing uniforms) behind the counter chasing him down.......I'd think this guy was doing what he had to. Hitting them while down wasn't the right choice. I can't say that enough, but lets face it. He was on his own...where were his coworkers? Standing back shouting at him. Other customers who saw what was happening? Taping the scene or screaming for HIM to stop DEFENDING himself! They were all to afraid of being persecuted/ or to busy enjoying the show, that they didn't realize they saw a guy who might need a little assistance. Infact they were all so CONDITIONED to being afraid, they automaticly saw him as the the guy in the wrong! Thats whats wrong with society.

• Like 3

If I came out the bathroom and saw what? A manager backed between two friars and two people (obviously not wearing uniforms) behind the counter chasing him down.......I'd think this guy was doing what he had to. Hitting them while down wasn't the right choice. I can't say that enough, but lets face it. He was on his own...where were his coworkers? Standing back shouting at him. Other customers who saw what was happening? Taping the scene or screaming for HIM to stop DEFENDING himself! They were all to afraid of being persecuted/ or to busy enjoying the show, that they didn't realize they saw a guy who might need a little assistance. Infact they were all so CONDITIONED to being afraid, they automaticly saw him as the the guy in the wrong! Thats whats wrong with society.

Preach it Bro!

I'm a bit miffed by the verbiage used in the article. First, it wasn't "an argument". It was at least the commission of trespassing and assault. Second, they may, at one point, have been "customers", but by the time the cashier fought back, the nature of the business they were conducting had changed to be somewhat more maleficent.

As many people have said, the cashier crossed the line when he continued striking the perpetrators after their attack ended. The circumstances of the crime may end up mitigating some of his culpability, but it seems unlikely that it would excuse his actions entirely.

Those two assailants seemed to be very determined to beat up on the clerk, and it seemed that they were pursuant of such action, even after receiving the opening blows of whatever it was that the clerk had fetched from the kitchen. True, their determination seemed to wain after being slugged for the fourth time, but I suppose the clerk was so fired up on adrenaline and fear of being assaulted again, he just lost it for a bit. In a sane world, the man would have been deemed to have successfully defended his person. However, this IS New York, and an insane world, to boot.

Sadly, I see this guy going to jail for a few years, even though I personally don't see much wrong in what he did, considering the circumstances. Unless, of course, he continued to beat them for several minutes after they stopped trying to get up.

The dumb broads deserved the ass-whipping. Deserving enough to be nearly bludgeoned to death? Eeeeeh, perhaps not, but I sure as hell hope that this incident will keep them from getting themselves into more trouble.

Hey! Remember that dumb broad in Florida who attacked the Drive-Thru guy at a McDonalds because they had run out of McNuggets?

I have a pretty good command voice, but I wouldn't have drawn on any one of the three if I came out of the toilet to "Help, Stop!"

No threat to MY life, and I don't have the protections of 'self-defense and the defense of others' anymore.

And I hope those two women go to jail for a good 10 years for counterfeiting.

Did anyone ELSE read the comment in the story that the dude charged with assault would STOP hitting them once they were down, and then would only hit them again when they tried to get back UP? (my internet connection doesn't like streaming video, so I can't watch the vid)

Getting back up is a sign that you're trying to continue the fight! I really hope the Grand Jury tosses the charges, but I think it may be too late for that.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes". You jump a counter like an animal and go after someone, you get wrecked. You continually beat someone with a weapon when they're down, you go to jail. Idiots all around, IMO.

Exactly. Shooter has wonderfully sumed up the situation.