Saiga 12 bumfire stock, similar to slidefire stock (ssar15)

Please check out my video on my bumpfire stock for my saiga 12 shotgun. It runs full auto and believe it or not it shoots 750-850 rounds per minute. Check youtube user phuck0bama. Trust me if you like saiga 12's check the videos. The best saiga conversion ive seen yet to date. SERIOUSLY

I've seen your videos, or parts of them. I'd rather just see it shoot though, but that's just me. Alot of guys like the "review" kind of 10 minute videos.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, you don't need a thousand words to go along with the picture.

Edited by Yeoldetool

Gwinnett county, hahaha I too live there! hilarious. where do you shoot?

about the sliding thingy, I just don't see the tactical usefulness. FA is only good for suppression fire.

To use a Nutnfancy term, as a "second-type of cool" mod that you just love having (which is what you pretty much said in the vid), that's great. But as a serious piece of combat equipment, I'm leaning towards not. Do you really want to hit a person in your hallway with 20 rounds of buck shot from 5 feet away? It'll be a helluva mess and honestly, like it or not, its going to be a train wreck explaining that in court. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for blasting home invaders, but combining a psudo-full-auto gun (legal paper and all) and a pile of ground-human is going to be sticky in court. Good thing we have castle doctrine, but I'm not sure how that works when you cut the invader in half. All in all, its just not necessary.

BTW I love TNP, I'm totally cool with watching a 50 min vid on whatever. Since his vids are informative and engaging, I don't mind.

Edited by AtlSaiga
  • Like 1

Please check out my video on my bumpfire stock for my saiga 12 shotgun. It runs full auto and believe it or not it shoots 750-850 rounds per minute. Check youtube user phuck0bama. Trust me if you like saiga 12's check the videos. The best saiga conversion ive seen yet to date. SERIOUSLY

Not even a link to this video that has no live fire in it?! I'm trying to be as diplomatic as possible while still being straight forward when I say that you might wanna work on your marketing/promotional skills a little,because the majority of people aren't going to go on a long hunt to find a video, people like to click links and see stuff go bang.

Edited by Alpha Kilo
  • Like 1

To all the people bitching about wasting your time, I didn't force you to click on it or leave a comment. Get a life

Relax, they are just giving you tough love. To show off your amazing saiga, you have to have an amazing video so that shit will spread like wildfire on the web...How much did the stock cost btw?

Trust me man, you will throughly enjoy this. Also talk to saigatechusa his name is ray and you might be able to work something out on the price he is very fair. He has top of the line machinery and his quality is outstanding. I don't think anybody else has these on the market. I've looked. Thanks

This is the only way to get a saiga to shoot this fast while being extremely accurate without it being full auto saiga 12. The drums just aren't big enough.

What pissed everyone off is that it seemed like your video was going to be a video in which the weapon fires (aka DEMO).

"Please check out my video on my bumpfire stock for my saiga 12 shotgun. It runs full auto and believe it or not it shoots 750-850 rounds per minute."

Shoot a good video and post it (where the weapon actually fires at a rate on 800 rpm with the bumfire stock), or do not waste our time. If you post a bad video, the reaction to it here will be bad (flames). People are interested in this product and it sounds like fun. Do us right this time. We want to see it run like a raped ape....

• Like 1

Sure anybody can shoot fast but its not as accurate or easy to use. Also you cannot pull the trigger in stock or converted configuration as fast as this, I promise. Trust me I had 2000 rounds out of my s12 before this stock was added. And ray was banned? or who and why??? im so lost about who got banned and why....Please fill me in on that subject...lol

wheres this video at?

...Im expected to just go find it?

Slide fire stocks are fun (I had one for my AR before most people even knew they exist) but they arent practical, and shooting ammo like that is damn expensive ($10+ in ammo gone in about 3 seconds is only fun for so long). I sold the stock I had because it was expensive to use & it just wasnt something I needed. Hell I can shoot most of my firearms fast enough anyways. The S12 has so much kick with slugs and buck that I can practically bump fire it on my shoulder if I want to

Edited by ItsAllCreated