Is it just me or does the dad seem like a slimebag used car salesman type??

I am a used car salesman mad.gif

Maybe I should change it to snake oil salesman. U don't sale snake oil on the side do you?

021.gif Cobra does.

You then add a few drops of our special Cobra's Custom "Snake Oil" (soon to be released....waiting on labels...), or the firearms lubricant of your choice, and you have an action so amazingly smooth it doesn't even feel like the same weapon.

You're batting 2 for 2 naaaa.gif

Try again... :lolol:

• Like 2

Haha funny yes? Catchy I thought. Glad you like the new name I gave to basically the same "Broken Arrow Break In Lube" that's been sold for years by Tromix, and was purchased from Tromix BTW. I am selling it under a different name (with permission), and with a new ad campaign. Been giving it out to some folks who sent me their bolts and FCGs (to sample and report back), for awhile. Everyone I've heard who's tried it likes it a lot. Thank you for bringing it to folks' attention Pauly! smile.png Mighty kind of ya. I was about to start a new thread to kick it off, (just as soon as my labels were done), giving full credit to Tony of course, for the original that I'm also going to be selling.

I do think the new show on TV is at least cool in the fact that it IS about guns, building custom guns, and shooting them.... however lame some of the parts of the show are IMO. Not much into the whole "sales" part of the show. I would like to see more actual building going on. The guy definitely has talent in that dept.

• Like 3

I'm wondering when the reality TV "gun" fad will crest. I'm enjoying it while it's on... but still.

If you look at the big picture, there's a lot of similar format shows that crop up... run for a while... and fade away.

How many weight loss shows are there- Biggest Loser, Shedding for the Wedding? Ghost shows- wow, there's a bunch of similar shows... Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, haunted this & that. The food network is the most guilty- you can watch any number of shows with the same format and a different host.

I'll stick w/SOG. The "dad" on the show just doesn't seem like a decent guy. Too "I'm coming out on top no matter what the cost to anyone else" kind of guy.

Will Hayden's got honor and integrity. I respect that.

• Like 5

They say the camera adds 10 pounds looks it may also subtract several IQ points. I suspect some of it’s just showmanship for the TV show. The show might get more happy viewers if mom and daughter had more swimsuit time and dad didn’t have to take a helicopter to every sale.

Should note I was more than a little disgusted they apparently didn’t just give the gun to the disabled veteran. They made money on the show did they rally need to make money on the rifle too?

post-26137-0-72930500-1320242631.jpg

Edited by 20-Mags
  • Like 2

Yeah, this show really is not my cup of tea; just seems more impersonal to me.

And I would rather they would go off the air until the daughter's 18th has passed, so I can look ar her without feeling awkward.

By the way, does anyone else here think it's a bit weird that her dad allows her to dress like a tramp? I'm speaking strictly from a parent's perspective here.

• Like 1

When I’m in the store and walk by the bakery I look at all the fat pills available, but I don’t eat them all that would be awkward.big_smile.gif

Like some other parts of the show I’d bet some of the T&A is for getting ratings and some just normal teen girl stuff. My only child was a boy and I didn’t have the problem of anyone leering at him so someone with a daughter could address appropriate dress for teen girls better. Plus I live in Florida so after the beach wear I’ve seen she’s dressed normal.

They say the camera adds 10 pounds looks it may also subtract several IQ points. I suspect some of it’s just showmanship for the TV show. The show might get more happy viewers if mom and daughter had more swimsuit time and dad didn’t have to take a helicopter to every sale.

Should note I was more than a little disgusted they apparently didn’t just give the gun to the disabled veteran. They made money on the show did they rally need to make money on the rifle too?

I 'm sorry. I've spent too much time at the office and staring at the bottom of a bottle. What show is this that is parading hot skanks and guns? When is it on and what channel?

• Like 1

You know we’ve all seen this before:

Weird obsessed dad

Hot daughter

Nympho wife / or not in some shows

Kid who couldn’t get laid in a Mexican whore house with a hundred dollar bill stapled to his forehead.

Thought about adding SOGs but might actually meet Will someday. horror.gif

post-26137-0-35973500-1320407852.gif

post-26137-0-84752400-1320407866_thumb.jpg

post-26137-0-05139900-1320408972.jpg

Edited by 20-Mags

I 'm sorry. I've spent too much time at the office and staring at the bottom of a bottle. What show is this that is parading hot skanks and guns? When is it on and what channel?

Ha! This actually made me LOL! Wish the chicks around here, that are into guns, looked like this... I'm not sure they really exist.

They do. grimace.gif

Kid who couldn’t get laid in a Mexican whore house with a hundred dollar bill stapled to his forehead.

Coming from someone who enlisted in the Navy at barely 17 & managed to bribe / get the people who issued orders laid in order stay in San Diego (an american suburb of Tijuana) my whole time in, I honestly don't think that kid exists...

[off topic rambling]

Oh, & BTW...

It's only $40.00, & they really do say fucky-fucky & sucky-sucky 021.gif

American strip clubs are a joke.

If you slip & touch some chick, some big tweeker gets all in your face.

In T.J., the girls are all in your lap & all over you feelin' you up....

Granted, they're trying to pick your pockets & they're really good at it, so it's like a game... You have to hide everything of value really well & they'll be all over you grabbing areas that are sure to get your attention to distract you from the pockets they're trying to pick, or your St. Christopher's medal that they're trying to steal, but if you're prepared, it can be a whole lot of fun & you won't lose your wallet. biggrin.png

In the wonderful world of T.J. A guy can put a dollar bill in his mouth & lay on the stage & next thing you know, the girl's riding him, or picking it up from him in a very intriguing way...

Don't lift your head when she's doing that. happy.png

Don't get me started on what they do if you lay on the stage with a $5.00 bill in your mouth.

Something on my bucket list is to try it with a $50.00 or $100.00 some day just to see what they do... big_smile.gif

Gotta act soon though...

I'm getting older & friends to go down there with who are down to fight for their lives against glue sniffing mugger gangs as you trek around are getting few & far between as the years pass.

[/ off topic rambling]

Just wondering about the young girl carrying a pistol.

I've never checked various states but for some reason I was thinking you had to be 21 (or maybe 18?) to own a pistol?

Perhaps all we see is her carrying in the presence of an adult parent so its OK?

Anyone familiar with Colorado or those laws in general? ......just curious.

Cheers

Harv

Just wondering about the young girl carrying a pistol.

I've never checked various states but for some reason I was thinking you had to be 21 (or maybe 18?) to own a pistol?

Perhaps all we see is her carrying in the presence of an adult parent so its OK?

Anyone familiar with Colorado or those laws in general? ......just curious.

Cheers

Harv

It is unlawful for any person under 18 to possess a handgun, and it is unlawful to provide or permit a juvenile to possess a handgun. Exceptions include:

• Attendance at a hunter’s safety course or firearms safety course.
  • Engaging in lawful target shooting, hunting or trapping with a valid license.
  • Traveling with an unloaded handgun to or from any of these activities.

• While on real property under the control of the juvenile’s parent, legal guardian or grandparent and who has the permission of the parent or legal guardian to possess a handgun, or while at the juvenile’s residence and with permission of parent or legal guardian possesses a handgun for self-defense.

http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbystate/p/gunlaws_co.htm

Edited by stilts911

Having ony watched about 3-4 minutes, twice, I dont have the patience for the contrived 'reality dramas' that are acted out. The whole business with the big-boobed client and the pink 1911, where the dad was having manhood issues, on camera, because he didnt want to actually hand the woman the chicified gun....while the cameras are rolling, as if im supposed to believe its real. Its not a reality show, and its not even a third rate act.

The guy has some first rate equipment, yet I dont think im going to see a whole lot of exotic stuff being done that I find interesting. The act is insulting enough to make me not wait around.

Well he doesn't know a lot about Saigas but hes does sell them. So maybe we should like him a little.

Lot's of people sell dr. pepper and I like Dr. pepper! should I like them to?

Yeah, this show really is not my cup of tea; just seems more impersonal to me.

And I would rather they would go off the air until the daughter's 18th has passed, so I can look ar her without feeling awkward.

By the way, does anyone else here think it's a bit weird that her dad allows her to dress like a tramp? I'm speaking strictly from a parent's perspective here.

Agreed. I've seen two shows and they've been axed from my DVRing sessions. BTW....I thought she was over 18, if/when I do have a daughter she won't be dressing like she's on the way to skanks and hoes party for work....or ever for that matter.

What I gathered from fast forwarding through two shows.

The mom: "Get back in that basement or the helicopter and make me more money bitch!"

The dad: "I'm going to get back in this helicopter and go make more money by being an asshole to the people I'm trying to buy stuff from and occasionally yell at my workers for doing really good but hard work"

The son: "I want more money and I wanna take over the business tomorrow to make even more money"

The Daughter: "dad, I know I'm under 18 but throw me out there lookin like a Hooters girl so I can make you more money...Oh yeah, GIVE ME MORE MONEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!"