The Obama gang: having 7 days of food in your home makes you a terrori

So where in the bill is the shit about guns and food. I saw the stuff about detaining people indefinitely, though its fairly clear that citizens and legal us residents are exempt.

EC. 1032. REQUIREMENT FOR MILITARY CUSTODY.

(a) Custody Pending Disposition Under Law of War-

(1) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in paragraph (4), the Armed Forces of the United States shall hold a person described in paragraph (2) who is captured in the course of hostilities authorized by the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107-40) in military custody pending disposition under the law of war.

(2) COVERED PERSONS- The requirement in paragraph (1) shall apply to any person whose detention is authorized under section 1031 who is determined--

(A) to be a member of, or part of, al-Qaeda or an associated force that acts in coordination with or pursuant to the direction of al-Qaeda; and

(cool.png to have participated in the course of planning or carrying out an attack or attempted attack against the United States or its coalition partners.

(3) DISPOSITION UNDER LAW OF WAR- For purposes of this subsection, the disposition of a person under the law of war has the meaning given in section 1031©, except that no transfer otherwise described in paragraph (4) of that section shall be made unless consistent with the requirements of section 1033.

(4) WAIVER FOR NATIONAL SECURITY- The Secretary of Defense may, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Director of National Intelligence, waive the requirement of paragraph (1) if the Secretary submits to Congress a certification in writing that such a waiver is in the national security interests of the United States.

(cool.png Applicability to United States Citizens and Lawful Resident Aliens-

(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.

(2) LAWFUL RESIDENT ALIENS- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to a lawful resident alien of the United States on the basis of conduct taking place within the United States, except to the extent permitted by the Constitution of the United States.

It says there's no REQUIREMENT to detain citizens. It never says they CAN'T.

As for the 7 days of food thing, google, MIAC report, DHS Domestic Terror Report, SPLC Domestic Terrorist Organizations. Any of those terms will get you what you need to complete the puzzle. Also search the reports of DHS and FBI sending flyers to surplus and survivalist stores.

I don't think this is gonna end well.

• Like 1
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, we are the people who build AK 47s at home... If there is a list of dangerous people being watched, you're already on it.

The 7 days food thing is just weird.. My wife goes to the grocery store 1 time per week.. that's food for........7 days!

In Russia most of the people have 7 days stock of food. In the 199x-th almost every Russian family had a months stock of food. I remember we stored several 100lb sacks of potatoes and about 300 lb of

Posted Images

And from that DHS Domestic Terror Report, we get the following:

"The consequences of a prolonged economic downturn—including real estate foreclosures, unemployment, and an inability to obtain credit—could create a fertile recruiting environment for rightwing extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and

government authorities similar to those in the past.

The possible passage of new restrictions on firearms and the return of

military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities

could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists

capable of carrying out violent attacks. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from the psychological effects of war is being replicated today. Imposition of firearms restrictions and weapons bans likely would attract new members into the ranks of rightwing extremist groups,

as well as potentially spur some of them to begin planning and training for violence against the government.

The high volume of purchases and stockpiling of weapons and ammunition by rightwing extremists in anticipation of restrictions and bans in some parts of the country continue to be a primary concern to law enforcement.

Historically, domestic rightwing extremists have feared, predicted, and

anticipated a cataclysmic economic collapse in the United States. Prominent

antigovernment conspiracy theorists have incorporated aspects of an impending

economic collapse to intensify fear and paranoia among like-minded individuals and to

attract recruits during times of economic uncertainty. Conspiracy theories involving

declarations of martial law, impending civil strife or racial conflict, suspension of the

U.S. Constitution, and the creation of citizen detention camps often incorporate aspects of

a failed economy.

Many rightwing extremist groups perceive recent gun control legislation as a

threat to their right to bear arms and in response have increased weapons and ammunition

stockpiling, as well as renewed participation in paramilitary training exercises. Such

activity, combined with a heightened level of extremist paranoia, has the potential to

facilitate criminal activity and violence."

In summary, don't be pessimistic about the US economy, don't be concerned about your 2nd amendment rights, don't stock ammo or firearms, and don't be a returning veteran. Any of these could be an indicator you are a domestic terrorist....

• Like 1

Ive seen the MIAC report and DHS report, I think this bill is based on that crap. Its being sold as a bill about muslim extremist terrorism but once its passed then they can go after all the right wing extremist conservatives who stock pile guns and such. All they have to do is be SUSPECTED of intending to do something. Anyone who buys guns and ammo can be labeled as a suspected anti govt terrorist. Then it gets bad.

Hopefully this will never happen but the ability of the govt to do this will be there if they so chose.

Edited by big-J
  • Like 2

Guys, we are the people who build AK 47s at home... If there is a list of dangerous people being watched, you're already on it.

you might have a point.

Of course but what happens when building an AK at home makes you a possible anti govt terrorist?? Then all the people on the list are rounded up, LEGALLY!!

• Like 1

you might have a point.

Of course but what happens when building an AK at home makes you a possible anti govt terrorist?? Then all the people on the list are rounded up, LEGALLY!!

I don't think they'd be "rounding up" very many people on here. At least not me.

• Like 1

This post will fit well in this thread about people that may be viewed as extremists by the government. The whole "watering the tree of liberty" thing applies as much today as it ever did. Someone stated that they were ignoring constitutional liberties, that is inevitable. The constitution has helped keep them at bay for a while, but the time will come when it will completely ignored and tyranny will reign. In the end, it's only a piece of paper.

I have a deep respect for Rand Paul. I'm shocked we have even arrived at this point in time and even discussing these types of issues.

http://www.huntingtonnews.net/14849

Interesting article concerning Rand Paul:

http://www.nationalr...drew-c-mccarthy

Yakdung

Edited by yakdung

Boys, if you have enough motivated people to win a war, you have enough to win an election and force the elected to do what you told them to.

Tree of Liberty is watered by the innocents who wind up dead and we get angry enough to make the changes... very rarely does the blood of tyrants get added to the mix. Even Jefferson and Washington pulled some crap in their day. Shay's Rebellion gave us the Constitution/Bill of Rights we have today... but not with a victory for Shay. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find any justice at all in the events.

The lesson to be learned is, get motivated, get moving, get talking to your friends and neighbors.

• Like 3

I have a deep respect for Rand Paul. I'm shocked we have even arrived at this point in time and even discussing these types of issues.

Yakdung

Yakdung those two articles seem to be in opposition to one another.

The Huntington News article credited Rand Paul with forcing a roll call vote on the bill, which if he in fact did, shows real moral fiber and a firm grasp of Constitutional rights. The second article from the National review, seems to be little more than a hit job on Paul by a writer with an apparent axe to grind against him. In the entire article the writer rants on about extending the judicial rights of US citizens to enemy combatants, which entirely misses the central point of the whole issue. That point was classifying US Citizens as enemy combatants or domestic terrorists, thereby depriving them of their rights as US citizens.

The writer of that article also calls Rand Paul a Libertarian "extremist"! LOL. If Paul is an extremist, we need more of them!

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1

Yakdung

Yakdung those two articles seem to be in opposition to one another.

The Huntington News article credited Rand Paul with forcing a roll call vote on the bill, which if he in fact did, shows real moral fiber and a firm grasp of Constitutional rights. The second article from the National review, seems to be little more than a hit job on Paul by a writer with an apparent axe to grind against him. In the entire article the writer rants on about extending the judicial rights of US citizens to enemy combatants, which entirely misses the central point of the whole issue. That point was classifying US Citizens as enemy combatants or domestic terrorists, thereby depriving them of their rights as US citizens.

The writer of that article also calls Rand Paul a Libertarian "extremist"! LOL. If Paul is an extremist, we need more of them!

That's correct the two articles are polar opposites. I posted the second article to show the contrast of how screwed up things really are. I fail to see and probably never will really understand what is wrong with Rand Paul's position.

Yakdung

In Russia most of the people have 7 days stock of food. In the 199x-th almost every Russian family had a months stock of food. I remember we stored several 100lb sacks of potatoes and about 300 lb of flour, pasta, groats, sugar and salt in our apartment and garrage. Every fall we made 30-40 glass cans (bottles?) of pickled tomatoes and cucumbers. And we were not the peasants (my mother was a doctor, my father was a Lieut Colonel in army), we lived in a block-of-flats.

• Like 4

In Russia most of the people have 7 days stock of food. In the 199x-th almost every Russian family had a months stock of food. I remember we stored several 100lb sacks of potatoes and about 300 lb of flour, pasta, groats, sugar and salt in our apartment and garrage. Every fall we made 30-40 glass cans (bottles?) of pickled tomatoes and cucumbers. And we were not the peasants (my mother was a doctor, my father was a Lieut Colonel in army), we lived in a block-of-flats.

How did you store the potatoes?

I don't think they'd be "rounding up" very many people on here. At least not me.

Not many, it wouldn't take many for the public to be somewhat literally up in arms and demand the government answer to them.

And I "2nd" that, I won't be hauled off either by the military for suspected terrorism when I'm a citizen of this country and have done nothing but exercise my constitutional rights.

I tell you what we can do, it will take less than 2 minutes, follow this link:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/findyourreps.xpd

enter your zip-code to find what House of Represntatives district you're in, then go to this site to get the phone number of your Representative:

http://www.house.gov/representatives/#state_id

Tell them you want them to vote against the National Defense Authorization Act. If they don't, you're not voting to reelect them. I called and left a message and will call tomorrow when he's in his office.

It will come up in the House soon, don't wait too long.

They're getting ready

http://www.prisonpla...vil-unrest.html

these have been in the works for some time several years. most of them are in the smallest of towns and several in some pretty remote areas. basically prisons but without any inmates. they must have some pretty radical shit planned to be taking precautions for civil unrest on a scale such as this.