New Models from Legion USA - 030 and 040 type

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Saiga fans, the team of Legion USA is very excited to inform you that after months of hard and dedicated work we are launching the sales of the much awaited models of Saiga 12. These include the

How long has it been since the first people ordered? 2010 IIRC. Sucks. Looks like everyone grossly overpaid for them as well. You guys didn't have another option back then and I can understand why you

Installing factory aftermarket parts on a gun is not the same as buying an OEM gun. Furthermore, a 1 OF 200 gun will be worth WAY more than a 1 of 50,000 gun with aftermaket parts installed. IJS.

Posted Images

Do these have night sights? I noticed they are on the reddragun's and was curious if the legion's have them? anyone?

Night sights? Never read anything about night sights on the Reddragun 030s.

Yes, night sights. Cant find a good pic anymore and its impossible to save the pic to my comp. so I took a phone pic.

Notice the white dots on the rear sight?

Edited by AZG

No night sight's on reddragun or legion. Go to legion's web site and look at the pic's they have clear pics and it is just two painted dimpeled dot's.

yeah but dont they have night sight paint

100_5508-1.jpg

FQ-GLOW.jpg

heres the cheap stuff:

This is a special phosphorescent paint that glows in the dark for 8 to 12 hours after exposure to light for approximately one minute. This paint is ideal for use on shotgun sights, bow sights, or any practical application where visibility is a must.

Not like it matters anyway. I never shoot at night. I was just curious Notv\\\

They also have this stuff:

ghost_glow_display.gifBS_front_gun_small_app.gif

Edited by AZG

ohmy.png Holy crap! Magwell, AK Handguards, combo FSB/GB, LRBHO and hinged dust cover w/ rail? This changes everything

Yeah... can't wait for the Sons of Guns to do a special on the 030.

Will-Hayden-Sons-of-Guns.png

Edited by lelandEOD
  • Like 1

ohmy.png Holy crap! Magwell, AK Handguards, combo FSB/GB, LRBHO and hinged dust cover w/ rail? This changes everything

Yeah... can't wait for the Sons of Guns to do a special on the 030.

Will-Hayden-Sons-of-Guns.png

WTFamazing.gif really?? super_man.gif sweet!!!

Is this true or just hoping?

Edited by AZG
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I remember Sergi saying that you need at least 32 dram loads. I'm not up on my dram to ounces conversions but I'm guessing the Federal Valuepacks are less than that (again, just a guess). I can just see all the, "OMG my 030/040 is a POS because it won't cycle like my 109!" threads. Not having an adjustable gas system won't help this matter either.

Cool man, thank you for clarifying. That makes sence.

And yeah, I'm sure they'll be plenty of those threads. For the 030 anyway. I think the 40 models have the regulator still.

The 040 is a saiga 12 gas system with adjustable plug.

I think I now know why my 030 eats walmart value pack right out of the box............

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gentlemen, due to certain circumstances we had you wait a week more than we previously expected. However, the 8-round magwell mags are now available for purchase from our website. These will work with any magwell-equipped Shotgun that we offer. Thank you for your patience!